• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'll also pick up my Wii from Syphers, and bring my small TV/cube/2 melees if I can find em. I need to get my **** from Syphas.

mers

Smash Ace
C'mon Crimson, I proposed to you. Don't leave me hanging bro, yes or no?

But for serious, if there's any nights when I don't have to go to work in the morning, I'll definitely stay. Melee all night!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yeah, DoH was telling me that he finally made his breakthrough in becoming a great player when he had a 3-day smashfest with Darkrain, Xelic, and Smiles (I think thats who he listed).

So lets do the same. :cool:

C'mon Crimson, I proposed to you. Don't leave me hanging bro, yes or no?
Nah, but you can be the white chocolate to my angry orangutang whenever I head up to Ohio. I don't think I have a ho in that area code yet.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Will probably swing by some time (might be there tomorrow, almost def for the tournament)

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'll MM your Falco. If you can take a game off me I might even let you plug my controller in for me. Yeah... I'm pretty generous, but try not to tear up. I've gotten way too many tear stains on my clothes over the years cause of all the groveling after I destroy people. It gets kinda old after a while.
Word, I'll use a wavebird since I'm not worthy to play in the same room as you anyways... plus then you won't have to worry about the tears.

Will you promise not to *** on my sheets like M2K?

If so, sure. But I will be out of the house from 6:30 am-1 pm Tue, Wed, Thurs, and Fri (I am taking summer physics classes) so you'll be alone in that period of time. This offer extends to other people as well (I'm looking at you mers). Please bring hygiene materials though, and whatever else you need. I don't want ppl staying at my house for a week and stinking up the joint.
That is just not a promise I can make. However I would also like to stay over, I'm in the same situation with my parents out of the town for most of the week, so it would be lonely at my house anyway.

hot$

Smash Ace
I'm gonna try to come at least once crimson, i wish i could make it to your tourney but I'm gonna be out of town :(

next one!

Also, i'ma bring a gc and my recording ish, yeee. (if I come)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You proposed to Crimson and not me? Wtf mers, after I threw out my shoulder carrying you in teams....

and it was like Fastliketree, proudlikecow, caveman, forkgirl, smiles, xelic at that smashfest.

I will probably sit out Monday too, but be there Tuesday/Wednesday/Erreryday

I can record **** too

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
thank you crimson

for making me not hosting a possibility

i love you

i'll probably dump off a few TVs/chairs/whatever and leave a cube there. i'll come tomorrow and saturday and try to make it all the other days, though i might have to miss one or two.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
ugh if i played melee everyday this week i would prolly be **** again but wihtout my controller im FREE
Dude, tbh, this is the perfect opportunity for you. In a week you would not only get back to where you once were, but you would improve to better than you ever were before. Get a controller, or use one of my extras. Thats like the lamest excuse ever. No one will care; we know you haven't played in a while. I know its hard to tell cause we talk so much ****, but we've got your back; we're all MD/VA.

If you haven't noticed, this region is getting super hype lately. We're really challenging ourselves now, and I think you should do the same. Dust off that medieval armor, put on your chainmail, and sharpen that sword. Become the real ChaosKnight again. Thumbs needs his partner back.

Or whatever, you can just keep posting forever and never go to tournaments just because you're afraid of losing. We've got ****ing Azen Zagenite thinking its a good time for a comeback but your punk *** thinks its a good time to sit on the sidelines. Come on.

mers

Smash Ace
You proposed to Crimson and not me? Wtf mers, after I threw out my shoulder carrying you in teams....
Oh DoH, you know I've always loved you. You're just so sexy it's intimidating, and I assumed you probably already get everything you want. What could a humble doubles noob like me offer a prodigy like you?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sigh, my parents want me back before 5 ... lame

Man I'm really sad I'm missing out on the SMASH HOUSE
Hahahaha

I'll probably be there at some point today though if Crimson would answer his phone ... I don't want to just like show up before the time haha

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I actually randomly have off this coming Saturday. Sadly, I don't actually get off my Friday **** until about 5 AM saturday morning. Not 100% sure if I feel like dragging my *** out to this tournament on no sleep, but I'm thinkin' about it. I'm honestly mostly just curious to sit down and play everyone in friendlies. I don't even know who half the people from my own region are and that makes me sad. Tryina get a feel for everyone's skill levels and try to get a bit more involved with helping everyone get better since Apex and RoM are coming up. I know we've got some players breaking into a higher echelon of play (Redd making a come back is a big one, along with Mahone apparently being a beast) and I feel like I could do a lot to help out. I keep saying I want to get more involved, but I don't have a car, so it's hard for me to travel. =/ Blah.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Well mers you did use the word heterosexist in a sentence, that counts for something.

Cyrain come and team with me!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
If I come on tuesday will there be lots of people to play for a while?

also will there be any weed or girls there because my girlfriend would be giving me a ride and i don't want her to be super bored and no she can't play even remotely competently but she would try to...

def wanna get in on something, let me know asap!!!

EDIT: dont care what the turnout is tomorrow I'M GOING NO MATTER WHAT SO BE THERE PLZZZ :) :) :) it's bene a while since i played ppl it'll be great can't wait yalll

is there a number to call when i get there??

mers

Smash Ace
Well mers you did use the word heterosexist in a sentence, that counts for something.

Cyrain come and team with me!
Haha. Gender, sex, and sexuality is my thing.

Since Cyrain ditched, wanna team? I promise to learn quickly. Make me good at teams!

EDIT: if not, obviously I fully understand. I'm just looking for learning, not trying to pretend I'm anything special.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
If I come on tuesday will there be lots of people to play for a while?

also will there be any weed or girls there because my girlfriend would be giving me a ride and i don't want her to be super bored and no she can't play even remotely competently but she would try to...

def wanna get in on something, let me know asap!!!

EDIT: dont care what the turnout is tomorrow I'M GOING NO MATTER WHAT SO BE THERE PLZZZ :) :) :) it's bene a while since i played ppl it'll be great can't wait yalll

is there a number to call when i get there??
yo ima be swinging by tuesday and i got the former of the things u asked for haha

Top Bottom