• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You guys should like ... run this by Crimson ... his house is pretty nice <.< don't wreck it

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
oh hellz yea wen. we gonn bring some vodka we'll all get wasted
yo ima be swinging by tuesday and i got the former of the things u asked for haha
Don't. I will kick you out.

I'll let you guys smoke cigarettes outside but none of the green greens. Sorry, but I don't want that around my house.

I'm 100% serious and I will be super pissed if you violate my trust.

Bones0

Smash Legend
TheCrimsoBur. I approve. (u mad Wenz?)

Should be able to make it tomorrow. Not sure about whether or not we'll be staying the night yet. Hyped for sure. Haven't played in ages...

Confirmed, we're coming! :D

BigWenz

Smash Ace
why would i be mad bones? its not a big deal. Its his house, its his rules. I have no problem with that. We can just go some place else, then come back. I always carry febreeze with me anyway so u wont even smell it on us when we get back.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
sounds goodie wenz my gf will have her car! no worries crimson i def wont be bringing the vodka, was half joking haha we are just on vacation and were really drunk last night. fireworks were awesome on fed hill! be at your place around 1 or 2

Bones0

Smash Legend
why would i be mad bones? its not a big deal. Its his house, its his rules. I have no problem with that. We can just go some place else, then come back. I always carry febreeze with me anyway so u wont even smell it on us when we get back.
OMG Wenz, relax bro. (so mad)

:troll:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
cyrain im pretty sure bringing liquor in and drinking it is really rude to sypher and his family..... i mean if you do it whats to stop everyone else from doing it? at least you were nice enough to ask in the thread first

Cyrain

Smash Ace
It's at TCB's place and he's having people stay over all week for smashfest lol. Not like ima show up and get piss drunk and break ****. If he doesn't mind me getting drunk and playing Melee then I may as well. Yeeee.

Bones0

Smash Legend
It's at TCB's place and he's having people stay over all week for smashfest lol. Not like ima show up and get piss drunk and break ****. If he doesn't mind me getting drunk and playing Melee then I may as well. Yeeee.
You should give me some spacy advice before you get wasted. ^_^

Leaving now! /hypedas****

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LMFAO CTL you are truly the ultimate peanut gallery.

Wenz: Don't worry we still got this LOL.

Cyrain: ****.
G-reg: ****.

Be there in 1/2 hours.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
haha oh my bad cyrain i thought we were talking about syphers...... is there a thread or anything for this crimsonfest? i have 2 chairs a TV and some surge protectors

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
gonna leave in a hot minute see everyone soon

we will have brownie mix if there is an egg and milk we can make some yummmmmm :)

Cimson's basement is so good

Also, get hyped for the epic Episolon vs Bones money match on the main setup Saturday

Wenz, money match?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got rid of my Saturday shift so I'll be heading up there to smash all day saturday into the night. You nubs gotta get some sheik practice from somewhere.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I had to counterpick a new Sheik with Falcon after my Fox got beat up on Battlefield
T_T

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't mean to call boss new school, I just meant to laugh at what he said.

And no Redd, I honestly do not remember that.

But I have played a lot of melee, and I have smoked a lot of drugs.

LOL memory loss.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I didn't mean to call boss new school, I just meant to laugh at what he said.

And no Redd, I honestly do not remember that.

But I have played a lot of melee, and I have smoked a lot of drugs.

LOL memory loss.
Idk man it was pretty obscure for me too.... At the OLD OLD C3 Venue... like 2006. I remember I beat your Sheik then your Pika on DL with Fox. Never happened again T_T

Top Bottom