• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Hype as **** draft crew battle

MERS's team
ephoenix :fox:
Zant :peach:
Boss :drmario:
DoH :peach:
Bones :falco:
Mers :marth:

Crimson's team
DJ :marth:
scrapmettle :marth:
Crimson :marth:
Redd :peach:
Exdia :drmario:
Mahone :jigglypuff:

name character stocks vs name character stocks | stage
ephoenix :fox: 4 vs Scrapmettle :marth: 4 | Fountain of Dreams
ephoenix :fox: 1 vs Exdia :drmario: 4 | Yoshi's Story
ephoenix :fox: 1 vs DJ :marth: 4 | Battlefield
Zant :peach: 4 vs DJ :marth: 3 | Dreamland
Zant :peach: 1 vs Redd :peach: 4 | Yoshi's Story
Boss :mario2: 4 vs Redd :peach: 3 | Fountain of Dreams
Boss :mario2: 2 vs Crimson :marth: 4 | Yoshi's Story
Boss :mario2: 1 vs Mahone :jigglypuff: 4 | Final Destination
DoH :peach: 4 vs Mahone :jigglypuff: 4 | Final Destination
DoH :peach: 1
(from memory)

Mers's team WINS!

Also, side event for Saturday's tournament
Marth only tournament, $1 entry fee​

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Crimson is it cool if the P:M guys and I swing by Friday and/or Saturday? We'll bring 2-3 full setups because we're self-sufficient like that.

Also RyokoYaksa is coming down this weekend.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Basically what we need right now are setups and CHAIRS. We have a TV that can't be used because it only has an RF input (derp) so if anyone has an adapter, bring it.

JCaesar, I'll tell you right now, it'll be fine. lol.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Crimson is it cool if the P:M guys and I swing by Friday and/or Saturday? We'll bring 2-3 full setups because we're self-sufficient like that.

Maybe I should stop lurking in these forums until I get back. It's making me very smash-withdrawaled.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master

Yeah thats fine dude the only problem is that I really need tables/chairs. So I don't know exactly where I would put it. Like, I have the space, I just don't have the furniture xD

We still need more setups. I know 11 looks legit for these smashfests but it won't fly on saturday. I'm talking to ppl and I'm expecting 30+...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Put your money where your mouth is, give me 50 : 1 odds then.

My 1$ vs your 50$. I'll even buy you the alcololz XD

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
****ing smash house. I wanna come tonight but I got some stuff to do... maybe later like 10ish.

Toooooo good. Anyone who's not been at Crimson's this week is missing out.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I showered for the first time in like 3 days and don't even care.

My powershields are getting really ridic though. Ask bones about this morning!!!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
yo i think im gonna stop splitting w/ chu, i need money and chu literally cant beat me

sorry chu

edit: UNLESS of course i need chu to take out tope and cyrain for me LOL

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea tbh i had no idea what collusion was i was like "who the **** is that scrub and what did he do to piss sypher off"

thats cool, gonna make things more competitive def

so is crimsons tourney a circuit event?

Mahone

Smash Champion
You can't really ban collusion... but you can try to force the top 3 to play serious sets at least.

If chillin doesn't want to split anymore though then problem solved
COME TO THE SMASH HOUSE TOMORROW SO WE CAN DRAFT!!!! It's the perfect place for it man, come on!

I'm so inspired by all this talk of not splitting, we just really need to step our **** up and I'm just trying to help the community so it's really **** because we don't want to stay bad as a region and we just need to try new things because we need to get back to our old roots of being completely **** and I know a lot of people are gonna oppose what I'm doing because they are afraid of losing, but we need to stop with the trash talk and work on the community and focus more on top players to get more hype when we need to support the worse players so that the top players can help the community... then, and only then, can we as a community help the community and get hype without the splitting.

What's the deal with splitting? You think it's not happening... and then it does!!

Top Bottom