• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

I was exaggerating brah

Either way, 4.5 hrs is nothing. Nothing. Like a walk in the park. Ride in the Crimsonmobile and time will fly.

****, extra time just makes the journey more magical.
I would want to kill something while standing if I ever drove for 4.5 hours

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ayo we need to get this HOPE 3 carpool **** figured out. Redd, Plank, and DoH have spots in my car as of now. Room for 1 more.

Someone should step up and drive a second car. Its only a 3 hour drive ffs. Like 2 hrs from MD. We can sweep this tournament's top 5 eaaassy. CP and H2YL should each have a car imo....if I see more ppl there from Illinois and North Carolina than MD or VA, imma rage. Dat Crimson anger.

We've been stuntin' about our region's resurrection for a while...this is the tournament to make our presence known :)

I'm not invited?

Can i go with you?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what time would we be leaving if we left friday night? and we would still come home saturday night after tourney, right?

i can also help drive if you need it/dont drive a stick, but the less nights we stay somewhere the happier i would be, lol

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
what time would we be leaving if we left friday night? and we would still come home saturday night after tourney, right?

i can also help drive if you need it/dont drive a stick, but the less nights we stay somewhere the happier i would be, lol
I don't know what time we are leaving yet. Probably in the afternoon. We leave Fri. afternoon and come back Sat. night. Only a 1 night stay at the Days.

And thanks for the offer but I will probably be fine driving on my own. <3

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Something came up on Saturday, looks like you guys will just have to do without my ledgedashing presence
...<_< haha

Mahone

Smash Champion
I don't know what time we are leaving yet. Probably in the afternoon. We leave Fri. afternoon and come back Sat. night. Only a 1 night stay at the Days.

And thanks for the offer but I will probably be fine driving on my own. <3
Eh, i guess i can't go. I'm not gonna be back till Friday evening, i completely forgot that when i asked you, sorry about that.

I might be able to join in for the Crimson carpool

Oh, wait. Leaving Friday night. I have work until midnight, so never mind. I can't join the carpool. Not going to this event

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's all my fault we all suck :(

Edit: Who the hell is ChaosKnight? Is he related to that FrozenChaos kid from a while ago?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I can probably Smash tomorrow seeing as how I'm not going to /hope haha
Will update tomorrow...

Top Bottom