• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Melee is more exciting then Brawl, I just like playing Brawl more now, dunno why u fgts care.

And my point remains, it's dumb not to give the bracket cause you're having a hissy fit about what people will say.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Melee is more exciting then Brawl, I just like playing Brawl more now, dunno why u fgts care.

And my point remains, it's dumb not to give the bracket cause you're having a hissy fit about what people will say.
LOOOOOL YOU'RE THE WORST. "dunno why u fgts care" after you post in a thread for melee.

<3 Phil but cmon.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
What does my choice in game matter, dude? I still keep up with everything Melee results wise and even said I was trying to play more, don't verbally lynch me lmao.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
What does my choice in game matter, dude? I still keep up with everything Melee results wise and even said I was trying to play more, don't verbally lynch me lmao.

I did no such thing. <3

I simply pointed out hypocrisy. ANYWAYSSSSSS, your choice in game matters because it's not melee. =( rofl.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I want me some BRACKET. Everyone already knows who they beat/loss to, they just wanna see how others did... It's honestly not a big deal.

Mahone

Smash Champion
smashfest? SMASHFEST?

Make the 14th a tourney!!!

actually i don't care either way as long as people show up, but no one shows up to your smashfests :(

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
smashfest? SMASHFEST?

Make the 14th a tourney!!!

actually i don't care either way as long as people show up, but no one shows up to your smashfests :(
thing is that a lot of my friends are getting back from college next week and i might end up doing something with them instead. i don't want to plan a tournament when it might end up falling through.

Mahone

Smash Champion
mahone, are u done with finals? cause that day is part of exam week for college park, so i know we probably wont be in attendance if he has a fest and or tournament that day.
ya, our finals end on like the 11th

thing is that a lot of my friends are getting back from college next week and i might end up doing something with them instead. i don't want to plan a tournament when it might end up falling through.
i see, thats ok then

hot$

Smash Ace
I may show up too, not sure yet.

also sypher, i still gotta get my table. i hope its not causing you any trouble chilling at your house lol. I woulda came today but i had to roll out. my baddd

LineRider

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow melee players,

Allow me to introduce myself. I go by Ryder and I'm a brawl player from the Tampa Bay area in FL.

I'll be visiting Burke, Virginia on a business trip from the 9th to the 30th. I was wondering if either of you could give a me a link to a thread where regular brawl players meet to play either weekly or biweekly as I'd love to get a taste of VA brawl players. Mostly looking for some sort of brawl smashfest.

Any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

I realize this is a melee thread, but i'm trying different sources.

Thanks in advance.

Also I copy-pasta'd this for maximum coverage.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hello fellow melee players,

Allow me to introduce myself. I go by Ryder and I'm a brawl player from the Tampa Bay area in FL.

I'll be visiting Burke, Virginia on a business trip from the 9th to the 30th. I was wondering if either of you could give a me a link to a thread where regular brawl players meet to play either weekly or biweekly as I'd love to get a taste of VA brawl players. Mostly looking for some sort of brawl smashfest.

Any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

I realize this is a melee thread, but i'm trying different sources.

Thanks in advance.

Also I copy-pasta'd this for maximum coverage.
You play brawl?
Terrible terrible life decision man. Seriously. VA Brawl Players are probably like every other brawl player in the world. Campy and not fun to play with.
Play Melee.

Bones0

Smash Legend
You play brawl?
Terrible terrible life decision man. Seriously. VA Brawl Players are probably like every other brawl player in the world. Campy and not fun to play with.
Play Melee.
I can't help but notice the irony in this since that last Sypher's... >.>

LineRider

Smash Cadet
LoL i didnt realize there would be so much reproach towards brawl in general.

I appreciate the offer to teach me however the melee community in Tampa is abysmal.

as far as brawl being campy, i would say only relative to melee. But that's for a different discusion.

Thanks for the tip though.

:phone:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LMFAO. Laijin, wow dude. You actually beat Thumbs camping while losing.

Pretty much a brawl player trapped inside a melee player.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I'm gonna be back Friday/Saturday for the summer btw guys. Next week I might be a tad less available (I'll still play, but I wanna see other friends, and my sister came from overseas for the week) but after that I think you all know what that means.

You are going to be seeing a lot of The Crimson Blur. Get hyped.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm gonna be back Friday/Saturday for the summer btw guys. Next week I might be a tad less available (I'll still play, but I wanna see other friends, and my sister came from overseas for the week) but after that I think you all know what that means.

You are going to be seeing a lot of The Crimson Blur. Get hyped.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What exactly are you going to do with your sister after she comes back from overseas?

I am confus

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
^I'm pretty happy my smash tag is impossible to work into a pun lolz

What exactly are you going to do with your sister after she comes back from overseas?

I am confus
Hang out with her?

Whats so confusing about that lol

I'm back and my Peach is so ****. have you seen my shield pressure? ^.^
You know I am already deathly afraid of your dsmashes. dem phantom hits :o

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Pun difficulty tiers
D: Wenbo, Wenz, Vist, G-Reg
C: Mahone, Redd, thumbswayup
B: Chillindude829, Plank, Sypher
A: ChivalRuse, Chaosknight
S: TheCrimsonBlur
SS: BigBlack****Master88 (impossible)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I have yet to see anyone from VA write anything punishing... that doesn't suck

Also, being free is gay

uhh Ck gets in every now and then but MD does have most of the puns thanks to vist and the thumbs with his mountain dues lol

Also saying ur an *Insert ****ty character here* main but actually using "insert better character here" for MM's, tourny, etc is gay

also *** freejins alias soo stupid haha

Top Bottom