• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
uhh Ck gets in every now and then but MD does have most of the puns thanks to vist and the thumbs with his mountain dues lol

Also saying ur an *Insert ****ty character here* main but actually using "insert better character here" for MM's, tourny, etc is gay

also *** laijins stupid alias soo stupid haha
Loooool, Espeon's Zelda is just a fun character. His peach is where it's at.

Everyone mm my Peach at the fest! Need practice plz.

Also, wenz mountain dues gonna die? Thumbs has used that one like 6 times LOOOOOL.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You should have seen my co-workers reaction when I first said it. One of them said, "I'm going to get a soda brb" and then I said "you'll get your mountain dues". *awkward silence* and then one of them told me to get out LOL

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
You should have seen my co-workers reaction when I first said it. One of them said, "I'm going to get a soda brb" and then I said "you'll get your mountain dues". *awkward silence* and then one of them told me to get out LOL

ROFL it's because most terrible puns go perfectly with awkward silence. <3

I am currently scheming up new puns for this Saturday. Am I the only person who doesn't do **** at work?

KageMurphy

Smash Master

ROFL it's because most terrible puns go perfectly with awkward silence. <3

I am currently scheming up new puns for this Saturday. Am I the only person who doesn't do **** at work?
No *pushes billing to the side*

Lmao

i was clearly talking bout ur melee character choices. Brawl ****ty characters have 0 chance of winning so why even bother
For Melee, what Redd said. I play Zelda for fun. When I want to win, I'll bring out Peach vs Fox, Sheik, Captain Falcon, Marth, and Falco. Aside from vs those 5 characters, Zelda is normally my best character. There are days when I don't have that flow and there are days when that flow is so on point

I don't get your last sentence

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i was clearly talking bout ur melee character choices. Brawl ****ty characters have 0 chance of winning so why even bother
Lucario is ****ty?

lawl, fest cancelled. getting my wisdom teeth removed on thursday.

That said, anyone wanna smash today?
You're gay. I was really excited. Hopefully yours isn't too bad, I know people who have had EASY and TERRIBLE experiences. Mine was somewhere in the middle.

My buddy Stevo was gonna come smash, maybe I'll come over with him. Let me know if there's anything going on.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
the point is that if u say ur a ****ty character main in brawl and use another better character in tourny im ok with that to an extent cause lets be real here, brawl ****ty characters cannot win tournies. IN melee if u say that ur just a fake ****, cause u can win tournies with ****ty characters and yes zelda is a ****ty character

my wisdom teeth pulling was the ****. Got knocked out, woke up all was well, and the meds they give u make u feel like ur high lolol **** was so cash

the point is that if u say ur a ****ty character main in brawl and use another better character in tourny im ok with that to an extent cause lets be real here, brawl ****ty characters cannot win tournies. IN melee if u say that ur just a fake ****, cause u can win tournies with ****ty characters and yes zelda is a ****ty character
What are you trying to say?

Top Bottom