• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sypher do you have some extension cords you found last week because I might have left them at your place <_<
Or maybe they're in Wenzel's trunk ...

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i have a few that people left here. i don't know exactly what i have just off the top of my head, though. chances are that if they're not in wenz's truck they're over here.

Callout on Everett Phoenix

So yesterday I had a Pound5 money match vs Everett Phoenix where if he won, he'd get my $24 and if I won I'd keep my $24 to win $0 profit. I won, 4-1. If you wanted to win, you should have played Captain Falcon. He's your best character by far

Your problem is you think Melee is a tech skill contest. There is far more to gain by being able to out smart your opponent than by out abilitying him

You have really easy to follow patterns. Take our Fox dittos regarding recovery/edgeguarding. Whenever you tried to recover, I could stop nearly everything. And during my recovery, I could always get passed you. Learn to mix it up

Accept that there is a defensive side to this game. Stop always approaching. You too often want to get waveshines to usmash vs Peach. Learn to change your game. RUN! Dash dance! Fox's run and nair ruin's Peach's spacing game. You don't need to hit fast to get in Peach. You need to hit when you find a hole in her

GET BETTER

That was fun. I'm done

[collapse="Why Everett Phoenix wanted me to change the message"]Everett Phoenix
didn't want my name on smashboards though

May 17Everett Phoenix
i might be famous one day

May 17Everett Phoenix
and if that happens, I don't want to be traced to smash

May 17Everett Phoenix
it might affect my image lol

May 17Everett Phoenix
anytime*

May 17Espeon Zant
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12716958&postcount=6456

Changed

-

I change it back to the way it initially was, as best as I could, because Everett can't change to better himself as a person

The original message was so much better[/collapse]

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey guys. I meeting up with Everett tomorrow at his place. Let us know if any of you want to come.

chillindude829

Smash Master
sypher you tryin to host a tourney on saturday? theres decent interest for a tourney in the area and it might be too short notice for me to host a tourney at cyberground, plus theres no venue fee at ur place which is nice

Top Bottom