• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
hey guys, I'm a melee player from md/va, I'm usually in sova for school, but I occasionally visit by nova to see my family for holidays or breaks, I hope I can make it to one of these tournaments soon (:

If youre around richmond/Vcu we could smash some time. if thats the case fell free to pm me.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Hey, sorry we couldn't stay for singles. I look forward to future smash tourneys and what not! :) It was really fun and I got some really good practice haha. If any of you are around Severn, MD, lemme know and we can get some more practices and matches in! Awesome group of ppl O_~b

Also, I'm looking for someone to tutor me in a way, so that I might get better at Melee haha. Lemme know if anyone can sometime! Thanks guys! :)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Sweet bro! :) Thanks a ton! Vist and I were talking about hanging sometime this week. We had talked about possibly Monday. Would you care to join us? I will call you sometime tomorrow and we can discuss a time to smash. It'd most likely be at my place.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Hmm... I wish Vist had arranged something this past week. I wasn't really doing anything.

Now I'm back at College Park.

Vist drives down to CP smashfests sometimes, though. Maybe he can give you a lift here sometime.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
That'd be pretty cool. Lemme know when the smashfests at CP happen and I'll do my best to be there. Wednesdays are the hardest for me though.

Vist

Smash Champion
thanks to sypher for hosting and hooking me up with water! :)

ggs to everyone I played, it was good stuff

also 495 is lame and had traffic on the way back -____________________-

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman

Traffic was TERRIBLE O_O

But yes, it was a great day :D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
1. Vist
2. Chu
3. Someone (Chillin?)
4. Plank?
5. Thumbs

That's how it went
I think
Maybe

Nice playing everyone
I don't know any of your names but whatever haha
Draft crews was INTENSE
Kinda

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
1. Vist
2. Chu
3. Someone (Chillin?)
4. Plank?
5. Thumbs

That's how it went
I think
Maybe

Nice playing everyone
Draft crews was INTENSE
Kinda
Damn dude I love Vist LOL what'd I tell you son? Best in MD/VA nowadays. <333333333

Pound 5 has some surprises from this region, just heads up.

hot$

Smash Ace
I recorded lots, or maybe it just seems that way.. Anyways, I should hopefully have everything up this week.. Doubles first, then singles if anyone cares..

edit: I didn't record the last of the GF set, I had to dip out... My bad

Bones0

Smash Legend
Great games to everyone. Glad to meet a lot of the VA peeps I hadn't seen at the last one I went to. Vist, you basically got lucky in two our matches and you know it. I keep getting horrible seedings despite being clearly more dominant than you. (What can I say, I sandbag like Mango). Next time I will go all Marth on your Roy's-r-boy *** and spike that green turd you call a main back to where it belongs!

Tricks cereal. It's magically delicious. Taste the rainbow (cruise).

There wasn't any traffic for us on the way home. Probably because we were smashing until around 4:30 AM before we decided we should go. XD Mad fun. I hadn't slept last night, but Melee is so good I am still not tired. That may change when school starts on Monday (which is technically tomorrow I guess... FML).

I recorded lots, or maybe it just seems that way.. Anyways, I should hopefully have everything up this week.. Doubles first, then singles if anyone cares..

What's your youtube account name?

DaMaggot

Smash Rookie
Who is the hoster from this tourney? Will him host any tournament in february? I'm from Brazil and I wanna play with you guys.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sypher...he hosts tournaments pretty often around here!! (every 2 weeks or so, usually). im hosting one in february as well, but its bigger/more expensive and a totally different type of tournament than this one.

BigWenz

Smash Ace

had u waited a little longer ud have avoided it. apparantly their was an accident that like blocked off all the lanes.

1. Vist
2. Chu
3. Someone (Chillin?)
4. Plank?
5. Thumbs

That's how it went
I think
Maybe

Nice playing everyone
Draft crews was INTENSE
Kinda
that bracket breakdown is correct just to let u know. and im curious who won draft crews?

DaMaggot

Smash Rookie
sypher...he hosts tournaments pretty often around here!! (every 2 weeks or so, usually). im hosting one in february as well, but its bigger/more expensive and a totally different type of tournament than this one.
Do you have a thread for it? I wanna check the information about it, maybe i'll join it too :)

LoL, you're hosting pound V, it's only 10 miles far from where i'm gonna stay, i'll check my schedule :)

Vist

Smash Champion
1. Vist
2. Chu
3. Someone (Chillin?)
4. Plank?
5. Thumbs

That's how it went
I think
Maybe

Nice playing everyone
Draft crews was INTENSE
Kinda
i think thumbs got 4th actually.. and ck may have been the other 5th

Damn dude I love Vist LOL what'd I tell you son? Best in MD/VA nowadays. <333333333

Pound 5 has some surprises from this region, just heads up.
LOL i don't know about all that but thanks man

ah damn, too bad about the gf sets. Any vids would be cool but I would've liked to see how things changed between set 1 and 2 in retrospect.

Great games to everyone. Glad to meet a lot of the VA peeps I hadn't seen at the last one I went to. Vist, you basically got lucky in two our matches and you know it. I keep getting horrible seedings despite being clearly more dominant than you. (What can I say, I sandbag like Mango). Next time I will go all Marth on your Roy's-r-boy *** and spike that green turd you call a main back to where it belongs!

Tricks cereal. It's magically delicious. Taste the rainbow (cruise).

There wasn't any traffic for us on the way home. Probably because we were smashing until around 4:30 AM before we decided we should go. XD Mad fun. I hadn't slept last night, but Melee is so good I am still not tired. That may change when school starts on Monday (which is technically tomorrow I guess... FML).
damn man, the stuff you pulled was like tricks cereal limited edition with marshmallows and 2 scoops of raisins... meant for silly rabbits and **** too

had u waited a little longer ud have avoided it. apparantly their was an accident that like blocked off all the lanes.
ah okay. I didn't have time to wait, unfortunately...

Top Bottom