• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
OK, to everyone who attended the January 22nd tourney could you give me feedback on how you think I did? If you didn't fight me it's cool but I want any feedback negative or positive!!! xD

I played:

Peach

Ganondorf

Marth

Bowser

DK (only against Bones)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks PhantomMarth~

i mean i know it was friendlies but edgeguarding with warlock bunch wit ganon is no bueno lol. but ur ganon wasnt bad. u need learn ur follow ups from down throw regardless of where they DI. its a shame u couldn stay for tourny cause they give a better reading of player skill.

Bones0

Smash Legend
@PhantomMarth
I don't really remember anything from our matches except you hit me with DK's fair like a million times and you (attempted to) edgeguard with Warlock Punch. lol Next time you should just ask your opponents for advice after the matches before they forget.

Also, lol @ Plank and I not being free because of our single-syllable names. :cool:

hot$

Smash Ace
phantom marth i think you beat me with your ganon, and i got hit by your warlock ounch
i think that siays soemthign about me loool gg man

i got you next time ;)

im like super wasted yo

feeling mad vomit like

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
wtf wathat **** I don[t evne vufkcing know awkjdsajf klasj flksajclkvjawdsjvlkasv lsanbmy brain connota computpe that fmtoerhf ad****ing piche ce o fshsti omdvfsdfljaslkd flkajsklfvjbrain frat

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000101010100100100100010010101001001001001001011110100101

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Whoa there O_O lol

Gah this snow SUX!!!! Just means tons of shoveling and bad driving conditions o.e;

ugh ^

10framedata is so not needed as general knowledge >_>
It's fun to memorize it

Did you know Zelda is invincible on frames 4-11 during Nayru's Love. If you DI away and 30 degrees down when Captain Falcon down throws you, then you Nayru's Love, the Knee will always miss if Falcon tries to combo dthrow to Knee. The timing is pretty strict still, so it's not guaranteed

Pound 5: Zelda Frame data money match @ ChivalRuse

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
bull**** sypher ur **** never starts at 1 lol.

and theirs supposed to be inclement weather 2morrow?
Never starts at 1 because people come late, whether it be because they don't plan ahead and leave too late or they have legitimate reasons why they can't show up on time. I think it's pretty cool of him to wait on more people to come before he starts.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Never starts at 1 because people come late, whether it be because they don't plan ahead and leave too late or they have legitimate reasons why they can't show up on time. I think it's pretty cool of him to wait on more people to come before he starts.

i never said it was his fault that **** never starts on time. i was just saying him saying it starts at 1 is kinda funny cause that never happens. although i always thought the offical starting time was supposed to be 2 o clock

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i never said it was his fault that **** never starts on time. i was just saying him saying it starts at 1 is kinda funny cause that never happens. although i always thought the offical starting time was supposed to be 2 o clock
"Official" starting time is 1:00 PM, though you're right, it never does happen. Perhaps it's because I've always been too lenient about time and the local community is starting to think that it's okay to show up two hours late to my tournaments, or maybe it's because smashers suck at planning ahead.

While I'd like to get started by 1:00, I simply can't bring myself to disclude people from participating in the tournament. I'm split; I feel like I'm too tolerant of tardiness, but at the same time I don't believe people should be turned away from such a frivolous tournament.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll see if anybody in richmond/sova is going to drive to your fest then. Otherwise I'll host a fest. Richmond and the rest of sova are basically separated right now and I'm trying to get them together/improve SOVA's skill. The only recognized players we have are Tope, Cyrain, and Doll. Need moar.

I heard ether is pretty good, but I haven't played him.

Of course there would be fests I'm able to attend when I'm not in NOVA lol.

I think I'll post in this thread when I get support from the university and host in one of their buildings. I don't think I can fit both Nova and Sova into my apartment.

God I'm so confused right now. It's 5:00 AM and I totally forgot partial fraction integration. Why did I take a year off from math... so dumb.
Get Rhan to come!
I'm sooooo ****ing down to play in Richmond. I just gotta talk to Shaeman and see what's up.

Top Bottom