• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I missed the smashfest today in gaethersburg D: I was in D.C. so hopefully there will be another planned soon XP

Vist

Smash Champion
hmmm....I can probably make it this Saturday but not sure about the next one

I don't think Laijin can make it to this one tho so anyone else want to win teams? ;)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I can probably make it this Saturday as well. I KNOW I can't make the next one (even though I said I could before xD). It will be my first tourney! :D I'll see if MooseEatsBear or one of my other friends are going and maybe that will save me a ride haha

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a smashfest going in richmond. We might have a tournament if enough people are interested. Some guys from sova are coming and tope and cyrain and doll me, the fear, polecat, and then some other smashers from VCU.

Let me know.

Dstr1ck

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a smashfest going in richmond. We might have a tournament if enough people are interested. Some guys from sova are coming and tope and cyrain and doll me, the fear, polecat, and then some other smashers from VCU.

Let me know.
Whenwhatwhere? :149:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I didn't mean to host it on the same day. Been kinda planning for this for a couple of weeks now. I just want to know how interested people are. And how many would actually show up. I can push it back another week, but if people can't drive up to sypher's they can stop by my place. I can't travel because of school.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
As of right now, I am attending along with a friend. Unless something comes up, I am definitely going :) I MIGHT be able to bring a cube and Melee copy.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, I'm a melee player from md/va, I'm usually in sova for school, but I occasionally visit by nova to see my family for holidays or breaks, I hope I can make it to one of these tournaments soon (:

MinQ

Smash Apprentice
Radford and Tech are probably in a category of their own considering most other school are 3-4 hours away...

Top Bottom