• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern NJ Sunday Brawl - December 13 (Doubles & Singles)

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Rikazor wasn't easy at all. After he 2-0ed you I barely beat him on Battlefield, got 2 stocked on Battlefied 2nd game, then had a close 3rd match on smashville that I won. He's very good and Orion plays him with Falco about 4 times a week so you can't get too down from losing to him. I hate playing people that play against Falco too much.

Also you beat DM 2-0, that's always something good to do dude.

I just don't like seeing you go emo about quitting and what not after 1 bad placing when you still did awesome stuff at the tourney. All you have to do is keep playing and hope for the best.

Besides that I'd really miss you if you stopped attending tournies. I'd say no homo but I hate saying that **** phrase. Regardless we gotta play sometime before the season's over. Trade some Falco info too.
thanks, i feel a bit better, idk, i just tell myself b4 a game, i gotta play smart, read in game, be positive, then when the game starts i freeze. thanks, i appreciate it keit, im just mad at myself, i cant play anyone else for some reason. falco cant do it alone, atomsk 2-0'd me easily. and dm ***** me in friendlies with his 20 minute Ice climbers. ****'s ********. i might pick up snake.

Kid, I like having you around; don't quit.
ur too good yehs, thnx.. i wont.. just mad is all..

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
thanks, i feel a bit better, idk, i just tell myself b4 a game, i gotta play smart, read in game, be positive, then when the game starts i freeze. thanks, i appreciate it keit, im just mad at myself, i cant play anyone else for some reason. falco cant do it alone, atomsk 2-0'd me easily. and dm ***** me in friendlies with his 20 minute Ice climbers. ****'s ********. i might pick up snake.
When playing Rikazor at one point I wanted to just rush in but I knew I would get ***** so I watched what he did, which was space dair very well and I decided to space bairs in between that would hit him. I also would randomly double jump dair him which he wouldn't expect. Camping vs him wasn't working for me. Just some advice on what I did to get past his dairs.

By looking at your playstyle I'd suggest Marth or Snake as a secondary. You can be pretty techy with Falco so Snake should be interesting to do the same with and Marth is just a sexy character and you like to look sexy so try him too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Anybody have a picture of Yes handy? I need one.

History repeated itself again today. Curse you Yes!, curse yooooooooou!

Thanks for the ride Inferno, it was fun. Despite your brother holding us up for 45 minutes. :laugh:

hmm i find it amusing how even after they pushed it back an hour, people will still be late.
I find it amusing how you didn't show up, and have the nerve to ridicule the endless trafficed players. Enjoy the internet.

^ you're bad at Smash
Weird, we went to game 3, non? Also, you play about 100x more. Don't worry, I'm gonna start practicing and then I'll... Wait a second...

Inui is a no one now.
Talking to no one is crazy.

I am not crazy / pierce (I had to.)

kbye, no one.

so yea i quit. ive reached my limit in this crap game w my crap character. diem will beat me next time i face him. atomsk 2-0'd me. its my destiny to lose. whats worse is i lost to an unranked player. i dissapoint myself, the EC falco rep, EC, and the one i fight for. blah this game for life.

account suicide coming soon.
NOOOO.

Dude, ICs vs Falco is like 10000 - 10. Your style is just icky, don't worry. You just need to play more. Luckily, though, your style ***** mine, so w/e. :D

erick gm14

Smash Ace
NOOOO.

Dude, ICs vs Falco is like 10000 - 10. Your style is just icky, don't worry. You just need to play more. Luckily, though, your style ***** mine, so w/e. :D
i dont play religiously, im an entrepaneur, and i see my gf like 3 timess a week. i do nothing else. i play brawl here n there with a friend who is really bad at this game. i dont have a chance against u now that ur picking up ICYs. i told u how to beat falcos when we friendlied. its simple. ur def gonna beat me next time in tourney. ur 20 min ICs>2 year old surfin bird,:ohwell:

i dont play religiously, im an entrepaneur, and i see my gf like 3 timess a week. i do nothing else. i play brawl here n there with a friend who is really bad at this game. i dont have a chance against u now that ur picking up ICYs. i told u how to beat falcos when we friendlied. its simple. ur def gonna beat me next time in tourney. ur 20 min ICs>2 year old surfin bird,:ohwell:
I don't play MK, it's a completely different character, and your style ***** it. ICs are easy. I don't play much, either, but if you practiced you could be sick.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I don't play MK, it's a completely different character, and your style ***** it. ICs are easy. I don't play much, either, but if you practiced you could be sick.
i was about to edit my post and say, u dont play religeously too, but u beat me to it. my style doesnt **** it, ur just rusty is all, i had a harder time fighting u last time, it was almost luck on our 3rd game...i got good recently then stopped.. your level 5 icys over my level 69 falco rofl. thnx, u can bring back the super knight also.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Weird, we went to game 3, non? Also, you play about 100x more. Don't worry, I'm gonna start practicing and then I'll... Wait a second...

Inui is a no one now.
Talking to no one is crazy.

I am not crazy / pierce (I had to.)

kbye, no one.
when i caught onto your BS horrible stupid playstyle, i ***** you, and i always demolish you and your crappy azz in teams...like ud prolly lose with m2k since u got wrecked with ally twice...plz keep giving me money in doubles, since at least ur good at that lol losing to me and someone that doesnt main MK in quad MK that hard you're so bad lmao

im still 4th in this state and leader of enemy controller so **** you lol at least im still good and always have been you has-been

keep losing to people id never lost to/always beat and getting 4th in teams with someone as good as shadow on ur team

AllyKnight

when i caught onto your BS horrible stupid playstyle, i ***** you, and i always demolish you and your crappy azz in teams...like ud prolly lose with m2k since u got wrecked with ally twice...plz keep giving me money in doubles, since at least ur good at that lol losing to me and someone that doesnt main MK in quad MK that hard you're so bad lmao

im still 4th in this state and leader of enemy controller so **** you lol at least im still good and always have been you has-been

keep losing to people id never lost to/always beat and getting 4th in teams with someone as good as shadow on ur team
u n atomsk lost to koolaid n fatal. dont say stuff like that to dm, dm is entertaining to watch and if you keep bringing up me and dm losing vs u and atomsk, well no actualy you know what?I'm going to team with dm next tournye I can, DM let's go. pride no worries i got u too. dm needs to sd less. n dm is an awessome person, better than u so far =.= his online attitude is atleast reasonable n funny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
u n atomsk lost to koolaid n fatal. dont say stuff like that to dm, dm is entertaining to watch and if you keep bringing up me and dm losing vs u and atomsk, well no actualy you know what?I'm going to team with dm next tournye I can, DM let's go. pride no worries i got u too. dm needs to sd less. n dm is an awessome person, better than u so far =.= his online attitude is atleast reasonable n funny.
yeah cuz atomsk SD'd at 10%, came back, and then killed me

i bring up u and diem losing to show how BAD diem is dude, not you. youre rly good but you cant carry THAT much dead weight to 1st.

diem is half the good person i am at best. you have NO IDEA how nice and generous i am to people that deserve it BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL. diem would never do the **** i do for people because he blows.

his online attitude is nothing but demeaning, insulting, and dumb. at least i have SOME skill. he doesnt win at at all. hes all words.

PLEASE mess with me again elliot like lol thanks for the pickle flavored chips and being nice last weekend but dude like............you know man, at least enough

AllyKnight

yeah cuz atomsk SD'd at 10%, came back, and then killed me

i bring up u and diem losing to show how BAD diem is dude, not you. youre rly good but you cant carry THAT much dead weight to 1st.

diem is half the good person i am at best. you have NO IDEA how nice and generous i am to people that deserve it BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL. diem would never do the **** i do for people because he blows.

his online attitude is nothing but demeaning, insulting, and dumb. at least i have SOME skill. he doesnt win at at all. hes all words.

PLEASE mess with me again elliot like lol thanks for the pickle flavored chips and being nice last weekend but dude like............you know man, at least enough
its not a good way still i could bring up how you lost vs NoJ and Zucco, what you gonna say? more johns? Inui understand thism I really wish you would fix yourself and stop thinking everything must passed through you first, NJ will decide by different people, not you, I just hope you're ready for it because heh, mad people are tired of you in smash, and I am one of em I won't lie, out of smash you're a good guy, but DM is a better person in smash than you for sure.

But okay, just don't be surprised with what's going to happen in the future NJ. =.= I'm done. DM UR MAH FAV SMASHER 08 ****** YO.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
its not a good way still i could bring up how you lost vs NoJ and Zucco, what you gonna say? more johns? Inui understand thism I really wish you would fix yourself and stop thinking everything must passed through you first, NJ will decide by different people, not you, I just hope you're ready for it because heh, mad people are tired of you in smash, and I am one of em I won't lie, out of smash you're a good guy, but DM is a better person in smash than you for sure.

But okay, just don't be surprised with what's going to happen in the future NJ. =.= I'm done. DM UR MAH FAV SMASHER 08 ****** YO.
no, i lost cuz i blew that set. noj ***** me.

being better than me as a person in a game = nearly worthless. im way better outside of it, you know, in that real life that matters, and im more skilled at the actual game itself. so hey, dm loses. you havent known nhim long enough to see and notice how HORRIBLY he treats ppl not in his cool book. it's waaaay worse than i treat anyone. he got banned hard before and is on a double account. he'll be gone again soon.

AllyKnight

no, i lost cuz i blew that set. noj ***** me.

being better than me as a person in a game = nearly worthless. im way better outside of it, you know, in that real life that matters, and im more skilled at the actual game itself. so hey, dm loses. you havent known nhim long enough to see and notice how HORRIBLY he treats ppl not in his cool book. it's waaaay worse than i treat anyone. he got banned hard before and is on a double account. he'll be gone again soon.
then be proud of what you are as a person not a smasher, quit caring about it, it'll make u a better person overall. going to bed cuz **** i missed my bus n i leaving in 4 hours

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Elliot stop trolling or I'm gonna hit you in the face with a Chair Cake.

Alliedddd is the best irl troll I've ever seen in my life. I thought I was gonna die from holding in my laughter during my set with Delta :grin:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Is that why you dropped the controller? :laugh: I'm glad he was there, it helped me deal with the amount of **** I felt after the set. I have no optionsssssssssss. :urg:

Also, give me a picture of you. I'm serious about that Wanted Poster.

Edit: Your avi. EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if that's the reason or if it was cuz I was jittery after the gimp/sd at 20% on frigate :laugh:

Allied definitely had me cracking up though lmao

Yoshi killer ftw xD

Here's your pic :laugh:

So Fatal

Smash Master
why u sayn that like it's a bad thing?:(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If a team doesn't have Mew2King or Ally on it, we beat it unless we mess up horribly (Atomsk SD'd at 10% and then killed me in game 5 of our set, for instance).

That by no means implies that your team or any other is bad, but if we play at our peak, no team without one of those two players can beat us. We have proven this time and time again.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Spam/Snakee. UTDzac/Razor.
If a team doesn't have Mew2King or Ally on it, we beat it unless we mess up horribly (Atomsk SD'd at 10% and then killed me in game 5 of our set, for instance).

That by no means implies that your team or any other is bad, but if we play at our peak, no team without one of those two players can beat us. We have proven this time and time again.
Please learn to read.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You always have a reason for losing. You're like the little boy who cried wolf. Nice sig/avatar though; I'm quite the Vegeta fan.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You always have a reason for losing. You're like the little boy who cried wolf. Nice sig/avatar though; I'm quite the Vegeta fan.
Yup, because if I didn't know the reason and understand it and realize it, I can't get better. If someone is actually better than me, then they can win without it being me messing up giving them the win. Such is NOT the case with the teams you mentioned, Kool Aid and Fatal, etc.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm up way too early...

Blah blah blah, you do this every time. I (and I'm pretty sure everyone else) don't/doesn't care about why you lost. We really don't. I know you need to justify losses to save your ego, but we honestly don't give a crap. We know you're good at doubles, and **** happens sometimes, but for you it's like every time. It's become normal for you to john away every loss, but honestly, no one cares.

AllyKnight

it's not a bad thing, it means NOT because I'min that team it means it's auto-win, he thinks beating me in teams is the ****, you and koolaid ***** em and I'm glad you did (cept for Trevor) because that's what he deserves.

Also Inui, people play at their worst all the time you win, sucks huh?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

if me and shadow played at our peak vs you guys without losing 2 stocks in 3 seconds due to sd'ing we wouldve won too XD but i dont complain.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

daisho

Smash Lord
Everybody post your results... We will try to redo the bracket I guess.

I beat Pride first round. Lost to atomsk second round and lost to Delta-cod in second round of losers.

Top Bottom