• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern NJ Sunday Brawl - December 13 (Doubles & Singles)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
we couldnt come, 30min traffic delay..........

xionix, dont be stupid, theres a 30min delay and that road just got closed, the traffic was HUGE on the other road there which is an even longer ride, our parents are old and scared of everything, plus there were crashes every coner

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
we couldnt come, 30min traffic delay..........

xionix, dont be stupid, theres a 30min delay and that road just got closed, the traffic was HUGE on the other road there which is an even longer ride, our parents are old and scared of everything, plus there were crashes every coner
i dont understand how that's being stupid. act like i know jersey traffic like the back of my hand. i dont get why people dont just get to places early in case of situations such as these.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
11 teams, that's pretty good considering Bum's tourney yesterday had 14 teams. Hope this runs fast, actually it will since I'm running tio :mad:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
keitaro whod u team with? 11 teams? dammmm =[ im soooo insanely pissed at my dumb parents

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yayyyy I love losing to wolf. Ally and yes won teams. Dm and shadow second. Singles are still going on.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ah that sucks. i was gonna go with kid but decided to study for finals instead lol

oh kai. i see you're character under your picture....didnt know you were such a tier w hore.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ah that sucks. i was gonna go with kid but decided to study for finals instead lol

oh kai. i see you're character under your picture....didnt know you were such a tier w hore.
Yeah....gotta love bottom tier whores. Taking advantage of those 2 options we have at all times. :laugh:

Zucco

Smash Master
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
<-- diem

I lose to falcos.

Kid then Orion. Orion got ***** in game two, but it wasn't fair. It was orion's MK, vs my mk and brinstar and sakurai.

Keitaro

1st: Ally
2nd: Shadow
3rd: Atomsk
4th: Zucco
5th: Keitaro
5th: Pierce
7th: Rikazor
7th: Orion
9th: Kid
9th: Yes!

Don't remember the rest.

Doubles:
1st: Ally + Yes
2nd: Shadow & dmbrandon
3rd: Keitaro & Orion
4th: Atomsk & Kid

Don't remember the rest of this either. Pierce may have the bracket.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
so yea i quit. ive reached my limit in this crap game w my crap character. diem will beat me next time i face him. atomsk 2-0'd me. its my destiny to lose. whats worse is i lost to an unranked player. i dissapoint myself, the EC falco rep, EC, and the one i fight for. blah this game for life.

account suicide coming soon.

Keitaro

so yea i quit. ive reached my limit in this crap game w my crap character. diem will beat me next time i face him. atomsk 2-0'd me. its my destiny to lose. whats worse is i lost to an unranked player. i dissapoint myself, the EC falco rep, EC, and the one i fight for. blah this game for life.

account suicide coming soon.
Rikazor wasn't easy at all. After he 2-0ed you I barely beat him on Battlefield, got 2 stocked on Battlefied 2nd game, then had a close 3rd match on smashville that I won. He's very good and Orion plays him with Falco about 4 times a week so you can't get too down from losing to him. I hate playing people that play against Falco too much.

Also you beat DM 2-0, that's always something good to do dude.

I just don't like seeing you go emo about quitting and what not after 1 bad placing when you still did awesome stuff at the tourney. All you have to do is keep playing and hope for the best.

Besides that I'd really miss you if you stopped attending tournies. I'd say no homo but I hate saying that **** phrase. Regardless we gotta play sometime before the season's over. Trade some Falco info too.
Did Ally go full mk again? lmao.
Well he did go Snake multiple times in doubles but I don't know about singles. He got an amazing cake too.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
1st: Ally
2nd: Shadow
3rd: Atomsk
4th: Zucco
5th: Keitaro
5th: Pierce
7th: Rikazor
7th: Orion
9th: Kid
9th: Yes!
13th: Doom
17th: Pride

Don't remember the rest.

Doubles:
1st: Ally + Yes
2nd: Shadow & dmbrandon
3rd: Keitaro & Orion
4th: Atomsk & Kid
5th: Inferno + Daisho
7th: Doom + Allied

Don't remember the rest of this either. Pierce may have the bracket.
that's what i remember for teams and for singles

Kid, I like having you around; don't quit.

Zucco

Smash Master
My falco completely sucked **** today. I usually do alot better but I kept freezing against rikazor. HE MADE ME GO LUCARIO WHEN I PLANNED TO NOT EVEN USE HIM!!! I guess I should be thankful though, now I realize Lucario is my only character that can handle almost every matchup. better go work on some stuff before I decide to go Falco against MK again. I just can do it =(. rikazor isnt really bad though KiD so dont worry about it. I was going to quit too but the community for this game is just too good to just drop.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
My falco completely sucked **** today. I usually do alot better but I kept freezing against rikazor. HE MADE ME GO LUCARIO WHEN I PLANNED TO NOT EVEN USE HIM!!! I guess I should be thankful though, now I realize Lucario is my only character that can handle almost every matchup. better go work on some stuff before I decide to go Falco against MK again. I just can do it =(. rikazor isnt really bad though KiD so dont worry about it. I was going to quit too but the community for this game is just too good to just drop.
umadgaybrah

Top Bottom