• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern NJ Sunday Brawl - December 13 (Doubles & Singles)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Bump.

This tournament should be fun. I don't even care about winning anymore, I just want to get better.

And malcom. For now no I won't MM you. Unless by some amazing chance I beat yes.
xD i'm not that good man don't hype me up.

ryan don't be gay you're coming.

Allied

Smash Master
seph ur coming? wanna teamsies? XD unless kietaro wants to team i did ask him XD

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Assuming I go and I'm driving to this (parents keep me on a short leash), I might take people to this if they are willing to pay a little gas money. I don't see why I wouldn't be able to though. If I can I have me, my bro and Pierce in my car and I can fit 2 or 4 people (depending on whether I take the minivan or not). If you live close to Teaneck, I might take you. PM me with your address so I can put it in my GPS and pick you up

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Malcolm I may not go anymore since i got grounded but i still have a chance so i would find a backup teamate sorry =(

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco, if I end up going, would you mind playing a set against me with your Ness? We've been working on that MU at the Yoshi boards. =/
Alright, but im not sure if im even going at this point lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I now will be coming to this. I'm sorry Allied but I am going to team with Seph cause I have been wanting to team with him since before I was born :( Try Malcolm, he's awesome.

Everyone get chaingrabbed in the beggining of the season.

Allied

Smash Master
So I now will be coming to this. I'm sorry Allied but I am going to team with Seph cause I have been wanting to team with him since before I was born :( Try Malcolm, he's awesome.

Everyone get chaingrabbed in the beggining of the season.
yeah kinda hate u now

its fine

any scrub random players wanna team

i use kirby / Snake :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Someone bring alot of folding chairs to this. The giant chairs Sue has are too big to hit Ally in the face with.

Xio come to this!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Team with allied if you're capable of being the aggressor and him being the supporter. He's campy by nature like me.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
To anybody who needs a ride, I have 2 seats available. If you live too far from Teaneck, I'm not gonna take you. Also, I'm gonna charge $3-$5 for gas money. PM, VM, and AIM me if you need a ride. Give your address as well.

Right now who's coming with me:

My brother
Pierce
Shippo
Deltacod

Top Bottom