• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I am totally fine anywhere. Gonna have a blanket and a pillow with me this time! Chad's is fine though, maybe he'll give me much needed Luigi practice :)

j00t

Smash Champion
Chad plays Luigi? :p

But yeah, I'm just trying to get as many people as I can free housing. I don't want people to end up renting a hotel room if they do not want to.

j00t

Smash Champion
He posted in the thread saying that he was interested. I haven't heard from him since.

I'll remove him now.

j00t

Smash Champion
Also guys, WE REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY NEED SETUPS. And I mean it... currently we have around 10 setups. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO, PLEASE BRING A SETUP!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'd rather not spread shame by borrowing money like another georgia smasher

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pfft you can't make me do anything

oh god someone's in my room

why are you doing this please stop

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yaaay me and DoH are 100% going.

Can the tournament host confirm for me the restrictions on the IC's infinite?

How many forward-tilts am I permitted to use during a grab, for instance? I always do a few out of habit and I don't want to get DQ'ed by doing too many.

PEEF!

Smash Hero

How many forward-tilts am I permitted to use during a grab, for instance? I always do a few out of habit and I don't want to get DQ'ed by doing too many.
And how many jabs...and how many dtilts...and how many blizzards...and how many headbutts? And how many turnip throws or beam sword jabs (they can also be used to infinite.) I'm interested in the answer.

j00t

Smash Champion

5. If you go over 5, you are DQ'd.

EDIT: That's probably like PEEF's compromise, isn't it?

Hrmm.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
JWT2k6: I promise to abide completely by all and any restrictions and limitations you choose to place on the technique. I'm also not going to be an ******* and do any variations on the infinite because "you didn't say." I am seriously just interested in knowing what constitutes legal play so that I don't step outside those boundaries.

j00t

Smash Champion
It'll be my fault for not knowing enough about wobbling.

5 tilts, 5 pummels, 5 toss-offs, 5 jabs. Anything else I'm missing? :p

j00t

Smash Champion
Okay. After thinking about it, 5 tilts seems to be excessive. It is essentially a half-wobble, doing around 50% damage per grab, if you do it with tilts and pummels.

2 tilts/jabs is the limit. If you go over this and no one brings it up, then don't sweat it. If someone brings it up and there is proof that you've done it, then you will forfeit that game in the set.

I'm just trying to make it so everyone is happy, I don't want any fights breaking off (lol) over this wobbling thing.

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't even know what the handoff is, I thought it was the infinite bthrow like it is in Brawl but I was wrong. Someone care to explain?

Top Bottom