• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

Dart!

Smash Master
Jesus Christ so much ****ing BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why is PEEF involved in every single wobbling discussion. can we just compromise and be done with it please? who's riding with me? Spaceballs is teaming with me btw. and bunbun are we doing our MM at this? :D?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Jesus Christ so much ****ing BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why is PEEF involved in every single wobbling discussion. can we just compromise and be done with it please? who's riding with me? Spaceballs is teaming with me btw. and bunbun are we doing our MM at this? :D?
It's because I asked.

I would encourage the TO's involved to take the compromise in my sig. It is a "players choice" kind of rule. Wobbling is on by default, but if someone doesn't want to be wobbled, they can request the IC main does the compromise. A compromise that in many cases I would certainly take.

Its a chance for this tournament to be a testing ground for this idea that has been getting some attention.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sounds unnecessary and pointless, tbh.

leave it to TO ban/allow discretion, as it always has been.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
o i might need a teammie if dan randomly has work this day

hopefully he don't i'll ask to make 100% sure

oops double post, i was looking at the previous page and forgot.

Winnar

Smash Lord
o i might need a teammie if dan randomly has work this day

hopefully he don't i'll ask to make 100% sure

oops double post, i was looking at the previous page and forgot.
sreepy kaaaaaaaaaaay

btw guys I'm still good for coming to this

yeahuhhhhh hype hype hype

Zone

Smash Champion
I thought KO was teaming with you?
No, the death of FAP, then the revival of FAP I think reset K.O.'s thoughts on needing a teamate. So he accepted Ambix's offer or the other way around. I told them it's alright, cuz Ragnarok can team with me, but now he's bailing for a tallahassee tournament, cuz it's closer or something.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
melle will always be > brawl

not that i play melee or anything.

but fkkkkk

you guys have 39 pages!!!!!!!!!!

and you are talking to each other!!!!!!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
My attendance is probably likely.

If wobbling is banned, i will be blizzobbling and jabobbling.

BunBun

Smash Master
Peef who is your teammate?

We should do a KirbIcicle team, as I think Sreepy ignored me like Rev. Jesse Jackson ignores the equality advancements of the last 50 years.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Ummmm singles pools starts at 1pm sunday and brackets don't start until 6pm sunday?

ummmm guess I'm not doing singles?

j00t

Smash Champion
That's just a tentative schedule, brackets will start after the 1 hour break ends

Ambix

Smash Ace
No, the death of FAP, then the revival of FAP I think reset K.O.'s thoughts on needing a teamate. So he accepted Ambix's offer or the other way around. I told them it's alright, cuz Ragnarok can team with me, but now he's bailing for a tallahassee tournament, cuz it's closer or something.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10129312&postcount=303

I posted for a partner back on page 8 in april and KO offered.

It's hard to believe this thread only grew 7 pages in three months.....

EDIT:

I think wobbling is fine and my peach gets grabbed WAY more than it should.....it can be chalked up to lack of practice but in the end it's still my fault.

Just be super campy and don't get grabbed.

There doesn't really need to be a hard ban on wobbling mainly because the stigma attatched to it is practically a soft ban in itself.

I've always liked the concept of soft bans.....the **** have a way cooler attitude on these things than we do.

j00t

Smash Champion
If we get doubles done super early on Saturday, I'm probably going to go ahead and start singles and try to wrap things up in one day.

Would everyone be okay with that? We can do some fun stuff like crews or low-tier on Sunday if people want to.

Ambix

Smash Ace
it's feasble if the turnout isn't higher then expected.

Just assign pool captains that you know will ride everyones asses.

I haven't done a crew battle in years. That'd be fun as hell.

Also fullmetal is driving from georgia.

Zone

Smash Champion
If it's all in one day on saturday. I'll come for sure J00t :D

I'll bring a power strip cuz I swear to god tournaments are always lacking them.

I could bring a computer with a capture card too, I just don't have a splitter.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
If it's all in one day on saturday. I'll come for sure J00t :D

I'll bring a power strip cuz I swear to god tournaments are always lacking them.

I could bring a computer with a capture card too, I just don't have a splitter.
If need be, I can bring a capture card that is also a splitter. And I can record if it'd be easier for you.

Northwest Louisiana is mad hyped about this tourney.

j00t

Smash Champion
Nice, are they going to be providing housing for you guys? Just curious, I'm not gonna ask this person for extra housing :p

Vts

Smash Champion
Since you have the venue for 2 days and you won't need it you should make the 2nd day be crew battles :D.

and money matches but really crews.

and maybe dance offs :D

also whats the plans for housing are we spending the night at venue or all packing in at pikachad's house and urs :D

j00t

Smash Champion
I can't offer housing due to my mom's illness, but Pikachad has a great apartment floor for you all to sleep on :D

Also, there is still the potential that we need the second day for singles. I'd just be willing to condense it to one day if time permits.

Top Bottom