• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah if I come I will stop using it as my ***-towel and bring it along.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
PEEF! Can you try and get Matt and Shonic and LOLI and anyone else who can come from Evansville to go to this. I know Chris can't go because his job won't let him off. But the rest of you need to go if you absolutely can. I want to wreck you guys with my fox and falco and Luigi and Falcon.

<3

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Ohshi really? And I won't have to sleep on the floor next to a colony of Daddy Longlegs again?

Just kidding, that was my favorite part. Daaaaamn maybe I should. Show up to your place Thursday and drive Friday?

Vts

Smash Champion
Ohshi really? And I won't have to sleep on the floor next to a colony of Daddy Longlegs again?

Just kidding, that was my favorite part. Daaaaamn maybe I should. Show up to your place Thursday and drive Friday?
like last time.

but u'll be staying in a different room my brother moved in but its all good.

we can trade stories of things that never happened to make me sounds awesome and you tell real stories to make you ever more so of an awesome guy :D.

its a 6 hour drive and we aren't waiting for memphis people this time.

wake up 10-11 wash up be packed before the night (just not loaded up), eat then travel for few hours (like 4-5 before i go insane) then finish the 1-2h drive and get there hoping for 7pm.

Vts

Smash Champion
Am I getting sucked into this plan too?
i think i have 2 spots open but i'll get back to you i know 1 open spot but might have 2 let me find out.

i'll tell you tomorrow having a smash fest and going to see who's all going to fap.

edit- going to give you the spot since you asked first ok <3, my car might be a little packed its a 04 accord but 5 people is a lot of people. (no set ups just sleeping gear and keep it small i'll try also lol).

Vts

Smash Champion
lets hope this tournament doesn't take all day sunday i want to leave around 5-7pm at latest cus i believe i work monday 9 am lol need at least 4 hour nap before work.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
One week before FAP guys! GET HYPE
Don't they have magazines for that?

(the number of puns have been shockingly low, i intend to fix this)

****, you know what I've totally forgotten about? Housing. Is there any room to squeeze a small boy on the floor at the hville apartment? It'd be greatly appreciated.

j00t

Smash Champion
I haven't heard anything from anyone about needing housing except for the Texas and Memphis crew. I'd assume they have room for you.

And if not, you can sleep at the venue for free~

Winnar

Smash Lord
Just reminding everyone, I dibs'd the best sleeping location at the chamooslano apartment months ago. In fact, I think I dibs'd it before they even had the apartment, so technically that means I outdibs'd the hosts?

lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If I come, I need housing with Peoria's car.

I also need a good Fox partner.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey Vts, if me and DoH leave Friday morning and show up to your place at some time before the afternoon gets rolling (pre-2 o'clock, ideally), would that be okay? He might have issues with getting time off, so if we gotta do this is it cool?

Also I may have mentioned this before, but for something as small as a 5 hour drive you must MAN UP SIR :) You would never survive in TX where you drive at least four hours to do anything interesting. Strengthen your mind!

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Kinda the same thing for us in Louisiana wobbles. I feel your pain.

EDIT: Wobbles, you interested in a tournament down in new Orleans the week after this? I think there's gonna be some folks from Florida and Alabama there. Should be cool.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey Vts, if me and DoH leave Friday morning and show up to your place at some time before the afternoon gets rolling (pre-2 o'clock, ideally), would that be okay? He might have issues with getting time off, so if we gotta do this is it cool?

Also I may have mentioned this before, but for something as small as a 5 hour drive you must MAN UP SIR :) You would never survive in TX where you drive at least four hours to do anything interesting. Strengthen your mind!
its 7h drive to Alabama that i've driven straight before 1 stop for gas that was it and it was 4m long to just get gas.

but yeah if you want to do that it will be fine.

Dart!

Smash Master
its 9 and half hours for me to get to this, lets just say i'd appreciate a little hook ups with housing and such...if can go.

j00t

Smash Champion
moogle, mslano and Chad are providing housing for those that do not want to sleep in the venue (venue housing is free btw!)

So Dart, you will probably be able to sleep in the Huntsville crew's apartment. In fact, I should take a list.

Who is going to want to sleep in the Huntsville crew's apartment? Remember that SLEEPING IN THE VENUE IS FREE. I'm going to try to reserve the apartment for very very far OOS people only. I'm thinking that Illinois+Indiana and Louisiana should get first dibs on the apartment, and then we can fill in other people if there is still space.

So, WHO IS GOING TO NEED TO CRASH AT THE APARTMENT? LMK as soon as possible please.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Dart, I can't promise anything. But I can ask if you could get housing at the place we are getting housing at. It's my friend tyler's families house. So I'll ask him if you can't get housing anywhere else and if you don't want to sleep at the venue.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Meh. Sorry to everyones sleeping bags, but I'm not coming to this anymore.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I got my Sunday night covered, now I just have to get Friday covered and I'm set. And maybe Thursday but that's pushing it lawl

Dart!

Smash Master
Yeah, so the only thing holding me back now is getting enough people to help pay for gas, i doubt i could find cheap tickets to fly at this point...anybody wanna help me out though? You don't have to just wondering if anybody could find cheap tickets. i guess i never thought about the train either though.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Gahhhh....

I have to be at a wedding this weekend...I'm gonna have to just come down and visit all my AL peeps some weekend if you guys can squeeze me in someone's apartment or something.

Sorry Joot...I wanted to team with you too :(

Vts

Smash Champion
Wobbles, DoH got a question for u 2.

where do u want to stay u get 3 picks.

coaches, chad's(pikachad), or venue.

tell j00t so he can make plans IMO Chad's since we haven't seen each other in a long time and cus we like to tickle each other to sleep

Top Bottom