• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yeah, cheap was kind of wrecking me lol

I guess once we get a shoutouts thread I'll post in that, but until then I'll just say it was really great to see and meet everyone. I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot :D

Vts

Smash Champion
@winrar up-load those matches from iori's b-day!!!

@DoH- Great playing your fox , but my kirby is too beastly :D, thanks for stopping by i'll come visit sometime
**** that

@Wobbles- Congrats on first and getting no respect and a lot of hate, also **** you!!

@Stray cat- Biggest balls ever on the smallest cat GG, also too cute

@Iori- Stop johning get better scrub

@Chad- was fun just wish u didn't go peach last match

@Sleepy- <3, was great meeting you was fun playing your falco i'll get you next time!!! maybe.... i hope...nope ur too good :)

@Everyone else- more shout outs to you guys later i'm about to pass out , but if don't GG was fun hope to play you again

Vts

Smash Champion
omg vts really that's your shout out to me?

so cold

XD
lol, for now once there up i'll post the real shout out and its a good one.

but also i'm at work with 2h of sleep and driving for 6-7 hours straight sucked.

i'll give you a hint of my real shout out it involves you and suck somewhere in it :D

Ambix

Smash Ace
1) Wobblers
3) Eeyore (forfeit to chad)
2) Chad
4) Nite
5) Fullmetal
5) DoH?
7) s0ft
7)
9) mslano
9) CHEAP
9) <--- Ambix
9) SleepyK

That's cold ***. =/

I also didn't beat soft.

He SD'd multiple times in the tournament match. If he was playing on top of his game he probably would have won. We did friendlies later and he won about 65-75% of them. I really don't want to sound like a condescending **** but I felt really bad about that one.

[QUOTE="DJ Rome]who is ambix?[/QUOTE]

A scrubby peach from memphis.

Shoutouts:

Wobbles: I wish I had gotten to play more matches with you. I desperately need IC practice.

fullmetal: Can I bribe you with weed to leave green greens and jungle japes unbanned at tipped off? :D

Arby: Your fox is only going to keep getting better.

DoH: Next time I see you I'm going to get you to record silly phrases for my phone ringtone, when I get a phone. Your peach lockdown makes me jealous.

Joot: We need to hang out at tipped off. being a TO cuts in to your super happy fun time too much.

Chad: You've made me want to pick fox back up after 4 years of being a fat white peach main. Hopefully we can play more again so I can curb my "OH ****" tendancies.

Sleepy: Fuck you for not lazer camping me in friendlies. Dick. You're going to lazer camp me at tipped off and there won't be any bitching.

VTS: Beef potato wheelman.

Moogle: Nothing even needs to be said. It was ballin' seeing you again.

If I forgot your name just scream obscenities at me and i'll fix my post.

See you **** at TO.

Top Bottom