• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North AL Presents: FAP! - Huntsville, AL. July 24-25 NOW WITH BRAWL+

Zone

Smash Champion
i feel bad now! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, Ragnarok bailed on me cuz of money problems.

Derrick you should go to this and team with me >.>

We can be double falco and when one of us get gimped we can use shine to save eachother.... then we'll both get gimped!

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
I just moved down near the Huntsville area. So im gonna try coming to this. I need to step up my melee game.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
Hey if you're close to huntsville you should come play tomorrow at our apartment. thursdays is when all the smash happens.
I probably can't make it today. But i should be good next week. I'll let you know.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Cheap if you're going to this and have a ride, I may want to arrange carpool plans with you.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
****, i actually work at the Ruby Tuesdays right up the street from the venue...if anybody knows where im talkin about. Today was actually my first day lol.

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J00t, i cant make it. My school decided to leave 2 days early for this math team tournament so i JUST missed FAP. If FAP was 2 days earlier or if my school leaves 2 days later, id make FAP. Sucks :(

J00t, you and huntsville should come down to bham for smashfests :D

j00t

Smash Champion
He's here, and he will be at this tourney (hopefully he gets off of work :p)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I would totally go to this if this was like a couple months later and if i didn't live 10 hours away >_<. More than likely won't be going but wish i could

j00t

Smash Champion
There's a limited # of people who can provide housing in the Huntsville area, so sleeping in the venue will be free for those who can't afford a hotel room. Housing details are provided in the second post

EDIT: Updated the second post with more housing information

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J00t, i cant make it. My school decided to leave 2 days early for this math team tournament so i JUST missed FAP. If FAP was 2 days earlier or if my school leaves 2 days later, id make FAP. Sucks :(

J00t, you and huntsville should come down to bham for smashfests :D
What weve learned: Bowling and math take priority over smash.

But I went to persacon last weekend and told some people about this, there interested so hopefully you will see them.

j00t

Smash Champion
Persacon was last weekend? Man... I probably missed MookieRah AGAIN.

Smash > bowling and math btw :p

Top Bottom