• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

joeplicate

Smash Master
i never understood the desire to be "not ranked"

idk if people think it implies modesty or something, i think it's just dumb

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
the way you touch your face and lean your head back after getting ***** by a combo is vaguely arousing!!
arousing might not be the right word choice here!!

Edit: That video is awesome haha. That one sheik combo with late dash attack, soft uair into fair was sexxxxxy.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
The only 2 people allowed to request to not be ranked are kawn and snap. all others are seen as douche bags.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Gangsta's at it again.

1. Lou
2. Ss
3. Dr. Midnight
4. Kevin
5. Reyspectra
6. Dread/falcomist
7. Falcomist/dread
8. Bob$
9. Waffles
10. Darrell/sfat
11. Sfat/darrell

People who would be on there but I don't know enough about are scar-y, joeplicate and hyugadopeness. Boredom + pr speculation = fun pastime.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
Here are the player records:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApNNuuMGjzd-dFFLYmFhRjRBbTNodVJxc3RXeDlZUXc&hl=en

Thanks to pocky for telling me about google documents, I didnt even know about it. Pretty legit. The first page that comes up is this period wins and losses, the colors are suppose to help identify what was pool, bracket, etc. This is the data the panelists will use to determine the next rankings.

On the bottom there is a tab and you can look at last ranking period's wins and loses if you want. There is going to be some blank tournaments, as I had to make the spreadsheet the day of the rankings and pocky already had results in a separate file. So you cant see all the previous wins/losses from last period, but I'm sure some of you will still want to see it.

I would also like some feedback on the spreadsheet too.

pockyD

Smash Legend
off the top of i my head, i noticed mexican is missing the results for combo food 6 [pools]

lost to bob$ and hmw, beat me

looks legit though; if you edit the file online, will we all be able to see the changes at the same link? or will it become a different link?

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I added mexican late cause of how well he did in swiss, I tried looking at other tournaments to see if he entered but I couldnt find any. I guess I overlooked that one. I think its the same link if I edit it. I am about to find out. Shoutouts to Sfat for going to every single event this ranking period.

EDIT: Looks like I can edit it and the same link works. I found a couple other little problems too. I didnt have zeldafreaks record at bio4 and the box was too small for bobby's wins that it covered up his win against shroomed. If you guy find anything else let me know. I make mistakes too.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I added mexican late cause of how well he did in swiss, I tried looking at other tournaments to see if he entered but I couldnt find any. I guess I overlooked that one. I think its the same link if I edit it. I am about to find out. Shoutouts to Sfat for going to every single event this ranking period.
he even attended the last uc merced tournament. Sfat's too good

Adam M!

Smash Lord
why are you such a *****
god**** i'm going to write a freaking sitcom about how good superrad is at posting (for comedic effect) and the main plot line will be his undying will to get better and the experiences he meets along the way.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think you mean diacritics. A diphthong is a two-vowel sound.

Anyway, enjoy the new rankings everyone. Please let me know if I have incorrect information up there and I'll change it.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Yeah you got something wrong, Justin was 2 last period not (3).
Slovenian ftw.
rofl, I dont think black is a race, it's a skin tone sir.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I fixed it, thanks. I didn't know what to do about the varying skin tones among the black smashers (except Dajuan) so I left them all the same. If they (or anyone else) wants some other word for their race/ethnicity they're free to request it.

Also if the Chinese smashers want to give me their Chinese names that would be cool too.

Top Bottom