• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
every week or so there is a day or 2 where people post so much garbage that reading it to find out whats going on is a waste of time.

so you better all stop f**king quoting movies

im not finished yet! before we let you leave, you have to cross this field, stick your head between your legs, and kiss your own ***.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
every week or so there is a day or 2 where people post so much garbage that reading it to find out whats going on is a waste of time.

im not finished yet! before we let you leave, you have to cross this field, stick your head between your legs, and kiss your own ***.
Q4T&E

I just read one page to see updates about the tourney and that is all.

Miharu

Smash Hero

Cry more noob.

Zoap

Smash Master
so lets see we ***** the lions 38-26. You guys beat us without Favre, KGB and Charles Woodson, and then pull a win out the *** vs the lions. Playoff Divisional Championships should be interesting, that is if the Cowboys can get past another mediocre team such as the Lions :)

Miztik

Smash Master
so lets see we ***** the lions 38-26. You guys beat us without Favre, KGB and Charles Woodson, and then pull a win out the *** vs the lions. Playoff Divisional Championships should be interesting, that is if the Cowboys can get past another mediocre team such as the Lions :)
man so many Johns lol but hey you cant **** them all at least they won rite and last i checked besides the patriots cowboys handled every good team thrown at them

anyways did you end up going to SF and dont worry you didnt miss out on much in modesto :dizzy:

Gaara♥

Smash Master
man I cant wait until Tony Homo F**ks up another division winning game at the last second
in all honesty though, even though I hate the patriots, im sure they're taking it this year...
any takers??

Miztik

Smash Master
man i cant wait til brett farve ***'s up like he always does in the playoffs that guy is fckin 100yrs he needs to retire if he knows whats best for him and enough football talk everyone knows the Cowboys are better than the packers so lets stop lol

FYI- it was the wildcard not divisonal so how is he gunna *** up again if he never made it to the divisonal round??? OWNED

back to the smash side of things its only a few days before socal arrives yayuhz SS is gunna own its going to be very epic

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Well the fact that it was wildcard and not the divisional is worse, cuz their record was weaker XD. But yeah Cowboys have a stronger offense because Romo hits TO or Crayton for really big yards, and favre gets shorter passes, but Driver and Jennings can actually make something out of it. Either way, Cowboys have a better record, so I gotta give it up to them =P.

BTW Patriots going all the way, no ones gonna stop them ;o

Gaara♥

Smash Master
my point remains valid
lol

EDIT : lets just agree that no team sucks worse than the Dolphins(this season)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
So who out of our top contenders (talking about Norcal) are actually going? I assume SS is, but what about King? Isai? etc. Who are we looking to have take it for Norcal?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
So who out of our top contenders (talking about Norcal) are actually going? I assume SS is, but what about King? Isai? etc. Who are we looking to have take it for Norcal?
ss / isai / king / lunin / me / tang / falcomist / bob / and the list goes on. i'm very curious to see who gets into the top 3. There are lots of good players coming, it could be anyone.

on a side note, is washington still coming?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Gimpyfish62: i'll call shane right now
Mikes Delusional: haha alright
Gimpyfish62: he answered
Gimpyfish62: and i asked him about norcal
Gimpyfish62: and he hung up
Gimpyfish62: LOL

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
ss / isai / king / lunin / me / tang / falcomist / bob / and the list goes on. i'm very curious to see who gets into the top 3. There are lots of good players coming, it could be anyone.

on a side note, is washington still coming?
Is Zel going? I wanna play him again. I haven't played him since last year, and I've gotten much better since then. I know he has too, but i just wanna see how i do now. :)

Top Bottom