• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Jmic is correct with the info, thanks for helping him out. We are gonna try to get stuff going in general earlier than usual due to the number of people coming, so, whenever you're used to showing up for biweeklies, come 1 hour earlier.

THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, DBR.

Oh yeah I have no idea who I'm teaming with at this, I have no idea if foxroar's going @_@.
Return of D!CK-SUCKING JANITORS????

jmic

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was implying that there were multiple times where singles sign-ups were dragged on for so long so many times because everyone was waiting for DBR to show up, lol.

Hopefully that won't be the case this time because of the amount of people showing up.

Sheridan, hopefully we can play some friendlies. I only got to play team friendlies, although very epic, with you at SFSU before Thanksgiving. Your G&W is interesting.

jmic

Smash Ace
Oh Brian, you haven't seen my Falcon lately. It's hilaroius.

I also made SS go "uh-oh" on a 1-stock friendly ditto on FD. Then he proceeded to press the **** button on his modded green controller.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Oh Brian, you haven't seen my Falcon lately. It's hilaroius.

I also made SS go "uh-oh" on a 1-stock friendly ditto on FD. Then he proceeded to press the **** button on his modded green controller.
LOL cool. ss has only one **** button that can own you in multiple ways.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
****, i should've played teams off like Simna and volunteered to be the partner of whoever will pay my entry fee....Wait, maybe i still can. I'll team with anyone who can pay my entry fee. :laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys.... ss and mango will be a fun grand finals to watch. so if you feel like beating either of them or get close to doing it, i recommend you SD or sandbag or something so that they can get to finals!

same goes with 4 leaf mango and tang/ss.

^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
one time i saw NK playing a serious match and was being pretty quiet but then i realized that he was just thinking of loud things (johns) to say later

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sorry to shatter your hopes Neal, but this isn't a Brawl tourney. ;)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you're coming right timmy? cause W$W reeeeeeeeeeeally wants to see you play, but most of all play you.

Top Bottom