• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
u actually are pretty white :)

Pools most likely although if there are like 20 ppl then no lol well maybe but thats kinda dumb lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think i am going to team with my friend ChoKo

or Mick or HomeMadeWaffles

but i really want to team with ChoKo

WassupJB

Smash Lord
where can you download it? I hella watch that, on cartoon network :( lol. I don't thinks its animecorner.nl cause that's where I go.

SuperRad

Smash Master
hm

looks like im going to this tournament after all

can deep norcal provide me with a ride? i think i got one otherwise, but deep norcal is too good

edit: i need a teammate also
and im not picky, tbh

double edit: i also need a teammate for the nub. if you wanna team with my this saturday AND the NUB, that would be even better. we can kinda work on some chemistry and see if it works.

Miztik

Smash Master
i wish i could go to the biweeklie this weekend

btw i wonder if there is any packer fans here if so you guys suck lolololololol jk (not really)

Miztik

Smash Master
its ok i dont really think the packers suck there a good team it possibly would have been closer if farve didnt get hurt...johns lol

i really want to find away there this weekend

Zoap

Smash Master
I dont believe the outcome would have been different with or without favre. Rodgers did an excellent job all things considered, today was just not Favres day at all. The Cowboys capitalized when it counted and after all is said is done thats how the winners are decided. I like the cowboys but hate T.O so it was disapointing not just for the packers losing but seeing that douche bag win.

Miztik

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea im not using marth on the 15th i get owned hard with marth ='( so ima figure somethin out but most likely wont be marth lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Kizzo - I'll team with you if I don't end up teaming with BTZO (EDIT: Or apparently with Frotaz). He's a noob though so we'll see (EDIT: This applies to both of them).

SuperBadRyan - Come on over on Friday evening, or meet us at like 10:30 or so Saturday morning and I'll be glad to give you a ride.

Hyrdoponic Kirby - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Oh yeah i think i need a partner since foxroar never goes, i like zhu but if he has a partner then i guess ill team with someone from deep norcal or something...ehh just aim me i guess

Top Bottom