• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well if zelgadis is going there for the last time ill be sure to play him(alot).But what about the rest of the D.B.R crew,I havent heard about them in a while.Have they broken up or dont play anymore?(plz anyone let me know)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Zel's pretty much the only person so far that doesn't particularly care for me. That's a big ol' w/e though cause I don't care. Anywhooooooo what time does the biweekly start up on saturday?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
NintendoKing said:
Zel's pretty much the only person so far that doesn't particularly care for me. That's a big ol' w/e though cause I don't care. Anywhooooooo what time does the biweekly start up on saturday?
Depends if we do crews or not, keep checking the thread to find out, it will be mentioned as the next biweekly nears.

Snap

Smash Ace
ProdigyKid said:
Youre goin to OC2? I thought you werent cause of school. I'm definitely going. Unless my mom pulls some last minute bull on me.
**** DUDE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT WITH THAT LAST MINUTE BULL STUFF my mom always does that ****

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
MIKE666

please....i want to know one thing

CAN YOU PLEASE make at least 4 COMPUTERS accessible to DOWNLOAD and install programs [administrator password clearance] or something..just 4 computers..to play maplestory..and at the end, DELETE THE GAME AND REMOVE IT COMPLETELY.

could you make a few computers accessible for that? pleas eplpaeslpseleas if not, at least 2? but ahhhh i wana use a comp, promise, no virus! ahh respond plzpzlpzpzl ^^

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Snap said:
**** DUDE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT WITH THAT LAST MINUTE BULL STUFF my mom always does that ****
Hahahaha yeah But I'm sure I'm going now. And get REYped by BombSoldier o_O. I'm just waiting for Kizzo to see if he'd want a ride from me, and split teh motel. Cause hoousing is lame. And I'm going to 8/12. Biotches.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yo kizzo, i believe i can hook you up with a ride to OC2. people who are going with us in the van..

me, king, germ, zel, bob, clod, irish, and you.

the only downside is that it will be 75$ to help cover gas and rental.. last time it was 50, but since prices have gone up .. (a lot) 75 is the best i can do.. let me know if you need the spot or not. and housing is guaranteed with us. cause were cool like that... =D

Snap

Smash Ace
darkatma said:
Lol. The Genetics and Plant biology building at berkeley has a really smelly hobo that 'lives' in the bathroom. Or he's sitting in a stall most of the time.
Berkeley is scary xD
is that the valley life sciences building or are you talking about something else?

i gotta check this **** out lol

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Hey if any of you need a room for OC2 Me, PHD and two others might have space for up to 2 other people in a Best Western, dpeneding on whether or not Kizzo would want to share with us or not.

PM the Kid if you're interested.

Ian

Smash Ace
ProdigyKid said:
I jsut felt like putting in Rey somewhere. Like how I came up with.... REYBIES!!! Hahaha.
wow that took me so long to get LOL! very funny aslo since

MYKO said:
sup guys

i dont think im going to this ncb or 0c2 again

so instead, well, whatever, gg, i'll be around.

yeah and i got hacked and eh. cool =) later

Previously:>>>

maplefest at spectre's house for 2 days straight.
why is everyone quitting??

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ya i can't make it to the OC2 either.Anyways i have a bit of a problem i need to know if anybody after the biweekly is almost done can give us a ride to the San Fransisco bart or which ever is closest to the biweeklies location and if so around 9:30pm or something.Let me know.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
We are gonna hev the Kizzo Frotaz PHD and ProdigyKid bandwagon for OC2. We should find one more person and make a crew.

Maple sucks the life out of cheap people. o_O

Maple > WoW

WWE > real wreslting. Haha jk XD.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
lol pshh....prodigy u better be joking

left testical > right testical

is there a biweekly this week, i hope not cause im not going to be able to make it cause of wrestling camp then everyone is going to get good if there is one lol

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
mike666 didnt even say if theres gonna be a biweekly and everyone is gettin all hyped up
Yeah he did, a few pages back he mentioned that the next biweekly was going to be on the 12th, I forgot what page it was on.

EDIT: Page 161 or 162 I think it was

Mike666 said:
Guys, I still havent seen enough opinions on a biweekly for Aug 12th!!!! Everyone, please post whether or not you will come. Im not gonna have one if I dont see enough opinions on it.
After this alot of people where saying they wanted it to happen so it looks like it is, but I rarely see him post.

Zoap

Smash Master
he usuallys posts the rules and everything again, and in that post he said the 12th was not a guarentee

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
he usuallys posts the rules and everything again, and in that post he said the 12th was not a guarentee
Yeah that's true, but then again he usually doesn't come on and post everything until a few days prior to the tournament, and I don't see any reason as to why this biweekly wouldn't happen.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I get back to the United States on Saturday, August 19th.

Thanks to Mike for taking over things and thanks to Dave and DannyBTZO for helping with hard****.

Top Bottom