• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Valis

Smash Rookie
lol i think i slept over an hour on the couch at the last biweekly
that room drains energy like nobodys business....

HylianLord

Smash Ace
valis i remember sleeping next to u loooll (i'm sorry i can't think of any other way to word it =) )

EDIT: i'll probably go too mike. and if anyone wants to come to my house to smash, my address is 885 Lily Ave, Cupertino CA lool.

Ian

Smash Ace
HylianLord said:
valis i remember sleeping next to u loooll (i'm sorry i can't think of any other way to word it =) )

EDIT: i'll probably go too mike. and if anyone wants to come to my house to smash, my address is 885 Lily Ave, Cupertino CA lool.

I'll give you a ride when ever you need just tell me b4~

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
My little brother just turned 11 a few months ago, I thought you guys were like, 8 years old or something. Little smashers are freaking INSANE! You're afraid they're gonna whoop your @#$%, and sometimes, *cough* Kurtis *cough*, you get ***** by little kids. Hahahah I'm jk Kurtis.

Ian

Smash Ace
so mike gonna host one next saturday? or was our 10 person turn out 2 much for you :chuckle:

**EDIT** how much does it cost to rent the CSC room if any?

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
lol the little kids were cool. thought they were just hanging out and about and smashing =P

alaric! join them! GG! loool

ok anyway...darn i keep forgetting why i post......oh yeah i forgot i need to do my shoutouts....LOL BY THE TIME I DO THEM.......the next ncb will come up...LL!OL!L!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I think its free becuase hes in a club.

I think SACcal might be able to make the 12th.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
i dont believe im busy any saturday before school starts, and being that i'll probably have fridays off for a simester or 2, i should have absolutly no problem comming to as many tournies as possible. i'll come almost as often as you host them, save flukes like the last one where i wasnt back from disneyland yet and didnt have energy anyway ^_^

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hmm...if I have a ride then I'll go to the next one. If Tristan goes and can give me a ride then I can make it, we'll see. Oh yeah, tournament preferably, I can run it if I go.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Attention to all norcal smashers goin to OC2. My crew and I (FTA) will be attending OC2 but with only 4 members. KFC most likely will not attend. With that said, we are looking for a fifth member for crew battles. If anyone is interested, let me know...

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
I think Mike & Kizzo are very mean people don't you think? I mean...tournies in San Jose. All the way in San Jose. Poor Concord, poor SF, poor Richmond, Walnut Creek, Oakland, San Mateo County, Novato, Sacramento. San Jose is only good for Milipitas and...San Jose. Look at what you guys do to Jeff every single time we go to a tourny down in SF:

Thats not fair. The trunk of Justin & Sheridan's car. Sad. He goes in the trunk every single time from SJ to SF. Thats a LONG RIDE PEOPLE! How about...we move the biweeklies to San Francisco. Who wants it in SF!? SF = Heart of Norcal!

(I'm jk Mike & Kizzo, thanks for everything!)

Ian

Smash Ace
LunInSpectra said:
How about...we move the biweeklies to San Francisco. Who wants it in SF!? SF = Heart of Norcal!

nah dats okay

**EDIt** anyone notice that Jeff looks like ken from the side?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
meep FTA said:
Attention to all norcal smashers goin to OC2. My crew and I (FTA) will be attending OC2 but with only 4 members. KFC most likely will not attend. With that said, we are looking for a fifth member for crew battles. If anyone is interested, let me know...
meep, teamscape isnt gonna have enough people there to do it, so you might want to talk to simna, then you could have like, mid tier and lower crews.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Bootleofwater said:
San Jose or SF...it's like the same distance to me.
GO WALK THEN LOL!!!!!!

LO
O$!$O!L$$L!

lol beautiful pic of Spectre, i should take more ^^

..you can mini that by 50/50ing it on the paint-it program[sketch skew]

omgogmmogmog so is there a tourney..this weekend..not a smashfest..i need controller before 0c2..T___T!!!!!! wahh

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
MyKo said:
GO WALK THEN LOL!!!!!!

LO
O$!$O!L$$L!

lol beautiful pic of Spectre, i should take more ^^

..you can mini that by 50/50ing it on the paint-it program[sketch skew]

omgogmmogmog so is there a tourney..this weekend..not a smashfest..i need controller before 0c2..T___T!!!!!! wahh
Youre goin to OC2? I thought you werent cause of school. I'm definitely going. Unless my mom pulls some last minute bull on me.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Skooled said:
so, august 12th...at san jose state...12 noon?
Depends, if we do crews it might be later, I'd say just to keep checking the thread to find out times, it'd be better to ask closer to the tournament though.

Ian

Smash Ace
MyKo said:
DJFKL:AMFLKAMDFDLFMDSLK:FM

read the front of this thread. page one

PAGE 1, FIRST PAGE LOL

all information is there.
Karthik took it down becasue he's a newb

would there be any way we could switch back to M:G rules? I miss Jungle Japes and Great bay ; ;

Skooled

Smash Apprentice
I think GB is cheap, you can throw someone from a bottom platform and they'll hit the the deck and fly under water to their death

NKAWr

Smash Rookie
yo....this is nkawr...i mack *****es and smash......i am bioalp43's friend

(this is actualy bioalp43)

but nkawr is good, and hes coming up fast, lol all he gots to learn is to short hop and he will beat everyone

Top Bottom