• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
KFC you were a LOT better then expected, I look forward to more matches and thanks for against if I wanted to go eat. Mexican your dk is a beast and tc1 our matches were close and hella fun. Kaid your mewtwo got better every match I played against you, if you edgeguarded better your could have had me easily. I would give out more shoutouts but I dont know anyone elses alias's. I think I might pick up another main, I didnt realize how many people play fox. I'm thinking maybe ice climbers or ganondorf.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
MIKE / BTZO! <3 u both for hosting / setting up the tournament. SSBM 4 uh... weekends! (not life though >_<)

lool lunin, i was wondering who this "PC Joel" guy was for like 5 seconds (seriously...)

first off, thank you for kicking me out of crews (seriously), i don't like being under pressure >_<. i'd much rather have Bob$ take my place :D crews was really interesting, i stole a chair and sat right behind the 2 players >). best seat ftw!

teams was fun too, i think we actually had fun this time Justin (FMF). we got some good laughs in i think XD. lol @ "Shaq", XDD

and for the first time, i felt like i could somewhat breathe in the room. maybe it was because of the fans and stuff, or maybe because of the sudden absence of ppl O_o. oh yes and the couch, OMGG <3 the couch. i slept on it while waiting for singless XDD. although sleeping on leather is kinda... anyways shoutouts! (for anyone who cares what zhu things ^^)

Ian - Yes thank you for the ride! <3 u n ur dad XD. we should played XDD, i could've taught u how to get out of sheik's chainthrow.

Justinnnnn (FMF) - god ****n tech falcos and CTing marths lool. those were the 2 things i wanted to be!!!! god ****nnnnn T_T. oh well its a good thing we were in the same team though lool. lool @ double marths XD.

Justinnnnn (half afro!) - ur height still surprises me ever time i see you XD. its nice to see Pikachu's once every while, ahhh but i hate how you know excatly when my IC's are gonna slide into ur smashes... ah well i think i fixed that ^^. we should have gotten more matches in, drive by some time.

Kaid - w00t M2 ftw, but i think it would be nice to have a secondary (thats really easy to use / effective, like marth!) just in case some newb gets cocky or something like that XD.

Bernard - XDD i got u confused with Volrath. ahhh well, i hate tech chasing Falcons... T_T... i could never tech chase well against falcos or beat them period lol, which is why i chose not to main falcon (or anything actually)

Merck - ahhh, did u move here recently or are you on vacation? eh well, i like ur falco XD. but there are times, where you must be gay, to overcome certain things! i honestly thought i would lose miserably with jiggs though, if it wasn't for those lucky rests... T_T...

Myko - omggg, ur energy. just. overflows. and i really don't like how u **** nana... and sorry about ur controller >_<, it sux having to replace controllers (i might have to as well =/)

Yen - loool, accidentally waved at u. looool zhu feels like an idiot. oh well, i think i fell asleep when u left so sorry about not having friendlies ^_^;

yes i abuse "XD" like there's no tomorrow. XD.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
bob$ and isai won teams, and zel and king split the pot for singles (at least this is what i'm led to believe).

Ian

Smash Ace
yah so I just realised I've been playing on PAL version(greatest hits version) which has made me realise why sheik's F-Air and U-Air seem to work better at SJSU and why I can get out of sheik and marth's chain throw easily w/ DI as apposed to SJSU :D I'll bring a gamecube next time if someone will bring a non-PAL SSBM thanks.

**EDIT**

anyone with a teal controller wanna splice w/ me? indigo,orange and platnum is what I got...thanks post PM or AIM me thanks

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
Aww i had to leave early saturday...but next time sheridan! We will do those pokeball battlez muahahahha!(jeff...this isn't the end! i'll get u yet!)

lOL...um Zhu i waved at u but not really but then i did....hahahahah Sorry i didn't see u right away! XD friendly me next time...i won't spam my dsmashes too much to make up for not seeing u hahaha ^_^'

Oh yea....I was supposed to item match king too....and irish...>.> ur going down ganon man!

Snap

Smash Ace
Zivilyn Bane said:
Wait who won teams, Bob$ and Isai or King and Zel?

I love NorCal and I miss you :(

How'd SS get 9th??
bobby and isai won 1st

i miss u too ZB

SS was knocked in by tang and knocked out by bob$

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
.................... im being mocked.

newsflash:: my sister just started playing smash cuz she sits at home bored all day and wants somethign to do. she told me to train her.. and shes picking up marth. awesome!!! in 6 months shes gonna pwn!

Ian

Smash Ace
RPK said:
shes probably gunna be better then me...I have no one to train with T_T I dont think my puff is going to get any better T_T

Here is the Biggest tip I can give you from one noob to another... you roll so much! you use it as a means of moving around it's so predictable. people know where roll will end up even on the noob level, try running, wavedashing and jumping, don't roll unless you have to.

RPK

Smash Lord
Hey man its a habit. Im trying to break it and Im doing a good job except on times when I try and do nairs and I roll instead...But anyways the Only place where I can break my habit is at Biweekly since I have no one else to train with except comps and for the fact that its a mental habit and not a technical one. including the fact I have endless ideas on mindgames and ways of moving around but still its hard for me since I dont have no idea if its gunna work or not so I dont try it out. Besides I bet you have someone to train with day in and day out. All of my friends hate smash except me and the fact that I beat them down with jigglypuff and that its easy to predict them. I just have trouble getting out of attacks and that the fact that most of my attacks are CC'd so when I go in I get whipped and I cant pull out after I hit. and yeah

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Myko both of those controllers sounds ****ing hideous. Plus I'm eating your ramen LOP LOP LOP.
Kokichi, yeah, I'm Sheridan.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
pollpoplolop

blue and orange are my fav colors..iono, i'll have to deep thought this to see what'll be best. oki..

gota rescue my ctrlr..asap..at next ncb..

whoever the F touches my sh'it...ill get pissed. dont touch my controller unless you like people shoving your balls in a bear trap, then don't do it.

SuperRad

Smash Master
MyKo said:
pollpoplolop

blue and orange are my fav colors..iono, i'll have to deep thought this to see what'll be best. oki..

gota rescue my ctrlr..asap..at next ncb..

whoever the F touches my sh'it...ill get pissed. dont touch my controller unless you like people shoving your balls in a bear trap, then don't do it.
blue and orange are opposite colors.
they dont look all that good together.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Great. Another Marth player. It's fun to be a Peach player.

Anyway, if you don't like blue and orange then you don't like the Denver Broncos. I gotta say that those uniforms look pretty good IMO. Besides, teal isn't quite blue, but I agree that teal and orange wouldn't look good together.

Myko, is it blue or teal?

Why don't we just call him "KFC Joe"?

gundamboi

Smash Apprentice
Ian said:
Kaid I dunno if you read these but we gotta get more mewtwo dittos in quite fun :D
mewtwo ditto u but it didnt look pretty for u ^^. Mewtwo fun good thing im trainin one. I tried pulling a TAJ on u but that didnt work lol.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Scamp said:
Great. Another Marth player. It's fun to be a Peach player.

Anyway, if you don't like blue and orange then you don't like the Denver Broncos. I gotta say that those uniforms look pretty good IMO. Besides, teal isn't quite blue, but I agree that teal and orange wouldn't look good together.

Myko, is it blue or teal?

Why don't we just call him "KFC Joe"?
i think dark blue looks good with orange, but a teal or lighter blue would not.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
SuperRad said:
i think dark blue looks good with orange, but a teal or lighter blue would not.
MAN i didnt ask for you to criticize the colors alright. nobody else is.

SCAMP, it's "Isai controller color" teal/blue whatever it is. the one USA does not have unless you import it from Japan or somehow a weird store sells it here.

IF THE COLOR WAS LIKE THIS, that would be cool.

but i think it's just teal ok..lol

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys, just fnished cleaning the room and I found the results for teams.

Teams

1. Barstool Bop(Bob$ & Isai)
2. Minty Fresh(King & Zelgadis)
3. Aimbot(Lunin & HyugaRicdeau)
4. Whatever(Tang & SilentSpectre)
5. Oh Snap Don't Drop the Zoap(Snap & Zoap)
5. Quick Attack(ShadowBTZO & Foxroar)
7. Did Somebody Order an Invasion?(Valis & Kokichi)
7. Shaq Legs(Hella & Kawn)
9. The Venture Bros.(Myko & Mari)
9. TNT(Mexican & Dark Mike)
9. Underage Asians(Zhu & Falcomist)
9. Chirstmas(SideFX & Irish)
13. 666 Sexiness(Mike & Nekurbis)
13. Pink Kryptonite(Pink & Krypthanh)
13. KFC Package(Ian & KFC)
13. Mofukas(Boo & Dred)
17. Prodigy Kid Has A PHD(Prodigy Kid & PHD)
17. Code Blue(Andy & Anshuman)
17. Fire Raid(ATST & Bomb)
17. Think Fast(Nolan & Daniel)

Congrats to King and Zelgadis on 1st in singles and Isai and Bob$ on 1st in teams! For those of you wondering, King and Zel did split the pot because it was too late at night for them to play.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I still havent seen enough opinions on a biweekly for Aug 12th!!!! Everyone, please post whether or not you will come. Im not gonna have one if I dont see enough opinions on it.

Ian

Smash Ace
gundamboi said:
mewtwo ditto u but it didnt look pretty for u ^^. Mewtwo fun good thing im trainin one. I tried pulling a TAJ on u but that didnt work lol.
who are you? lol falcomist?

**EDIT** I'll go =o

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
wooh...just got back from camping....seems like a fun biweekly, but i mean camping.....jet skiing....wakeboarding...oh so fun...

yeah, i wont be able to make the august 12th biweekly.....wrestling camp, down in carlsbad lolwooh...

lilcoolboi64

Smash Cadet
i was the little kid at the biweekly on july 29. all of you guys were like why the h*** is a little kid here with his little friend.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
What? Everyone I talked to liked you guys, they were all wondering why you guys were there ONLY because you were so young, that's cool that you guys went, pretty impressive too, better than I thought.

I don't think I can do shout-outs this time WAY too many to mention. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for cooperating and getting singles done so quickly, we started at 7:30 and finished around 10 :psycho: . I would like to apologize for running so late, it was crews that slowed everything down so much, cuz we started CREWS at 1:00 and finished around 3 :mad: sorry about that but crews wouldn't have been the same without DBR, too good. Major props to Ragadoo for running a good team, was close the whole time. Also good sh*t in teams too, way too close matches with me and Officer FoxRoar lolol :chuckle: . Hope to see even more people at the next biweekly, unfortunately though if I run it and we have crews we can't delay again, we'd have to start at 11 SHARP :p , or else it'll run really late again. Again good biweekly guys, sorry about my playing, I was a little off from making brackets and running sh*t but no johns good sh*t everyone.

Top Bottom