• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
that hella sux that i couldnt enter singles..we had to leave early. I couldn't even get that many friendly's...Maybe next time i can actually play some of the top dawgs....

gundamboi

Smash Apprentice
Falcomist here ^^ biweekly wasnt so bad. Had a lot of fun at this tourney.

Volroth: we paly each other too much ... -_-
zhu: nice partnerin with u again and marth and falco dittos
Foxroar: dam it man why do i SD myself when i play u lol.
Derrick: nice matches in the morning yea i know falco is gay and i agree
Myko: falco dittos again -_- i hate falco dittos
Sheridan: smart Jiggs own my marth haha good games.
Snap: falco dittos annoying and i didnt even play ur G&W not like it matter cause id lose ^^.
Zel: crazy as ever as expected ^^.
Hella: dam dude Legendary Falco? haha
BTZO: good job in the crew matches and tourney and good job keepin the brackets together
Lunin: ur DK didnt touch my falco today but ill be expecting it soon lol.

sorry if i missed anyone and yea i had fun cant wait till next biweekly lol.

Ian

Smash Ace
that was really fun one of the better ones I had been to

KFC: Good teaming w/ you we did pretty good...actually winning VS Lunin and sharadin even if we didn't win the match we won once. and you are an awsome Fox :D
Sharadin(I hope I spelled that right ~_~ sorry if I didn't;) : that almost perfect match was part of the mind game...j/k
Lunin: your 2 good...I was proud of my self that I was able to d-tilt out of you're wave shine
Zhu: great to see you my garden gate friend your so good you're just really modest.
PHD: so close!!! I woulda had you if you didn't chain throw me for.... like 3 stock?
that bowser guy I played sorry I can't remember your name: good bowser
Justin: meeeeeeeeeeeh I'm still noob I could tell you were sandbagging but thats okay ~_~; maybe I'll bust out my mad moves if we are actually in a tournament match lol
Merk: your a cool dude thanks for teaching me how to Shine combo
Hella: today you were so EXCITED!!! lol thanks for telling me about smash DI and showing me your tekken I'm gonna have to get it. maybe I'll play you tekken next biweekly.

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone who showed up and even greater thanks to those i've played.

SHADOWBTZO - thanks for setting up the brackets and speeding me through my elimination ;)

Mike666 - you can't "jay-z retire" cuz you have to good in the first place :psycho: . Thanks for opening up the club room for us.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Ian said:
PHD: so close!!! I woulda had you if you didn't chain throw me for.... like 3 stock?
HAHAHAHA that's PHD style for ya...

And the FFA's were fun. I was the one who left first.

I can't rememeber who I played... but as Bootle says about PHD in teams, "It's all his fault" I'm gonna have to talk to you my friend about your team playing...

Let's hope singles doesnt start at 7 (or whenever it started). Ever again.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I had a good time at this biweekly. I got in a lot of friendlies, which I didn't get to do last time. PHD, why? It's all your fault. LOL

BTW, Prodigykid, were you the guy that came with PHD?

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

AT THE END OF THE TOURNEY..I WAS SEARCHING FOR FREE STUFF..

AND I FOUND PRODIGYKID'S SECRET STASH OF RAMEN NOODLES..

HEHE..

I TOOK THEM..AND STORED THEM AWAY FOR FURTHER HUNGERNESS...^^!

umm..ill post my real comments later in another time.

it's 136am..and im about to play MAPLESTORY.later.

btw mike, think about what i said? cool, later. ^^

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
haha. todays tourney was fun even though i didnt enter singles.

ian: nice teaming up with you man. we need to get some real friendlies nexxt time..
bootle of water: lol. man stop killing me whenever we team up.. we might actually win next time if you actually try to hit the opponent, not me.. lol
snap: man wtf is up with that game and watch.. lol too good. hella fun playing you.
merk(georgia): your hella friendly man.. our link vs falco match was hella close and really fun.. you should come to cali more often to improve your skills.
zodiac-lucien: i won my first money match against you =)
lunin: more friendly matchessssssssssssss
tang: ahhh teach me stuff with link.
sheridan: gj to you and lunin for woopin me and ians *** in teams. lol

now that i have my backpack and my gamecube back.. i can practice again!! my gameplay was really off today.. i havent practiced for two weeks. yayyyyyy. . .

i feel sorry for the girls at the tourney cuz alot of nerdy guys try to mack on them LOL. and hey stop hogging all the ramen next time ppl.. i want some lol.. OK TIME TO SLEEP. ZZZ

Art?

Smash Journeyman
meh, i was so horrible today. gg to hella owning me in friendlies and putting me in losers' and gg to krypthanh for eliminating me.

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
LOL Myko!

I can name a few.

Edit: Yes guys, do indeed stop playing this Maple Story, the former best in Fremont (MysticHLE, who was actually oldschool somewhat (TG5,TG6) ) quit smash just so he can continue playing that d*mn game. You guys should start playing SSB online instead...like me!

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Ian said:
i don't see what people see in maple story...explain please? lol
You start off as a gheto noob, and as you go on, you get pimpier clothing and weapons and you get to kill more things. Then you get to call other people noobs. But um... .play for yourself and find out. It's free.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Bootleofwater said:
BTW, Prodigykid, were you the guy that came with PHD?
Yeah. He's a horrible teammate. He only gets 1 kill half the games. Hahahaha.

Yen is Peach said:
oh god...don't mention maplestory....=_= GUYS don't start it! aahhaha u'll get hooked...
Stupin Yen. -____-

MyKo said:
lol nerdy guys trying to go for the girls...

SOS/911 TO MARI, YEN, AND..wait..aren't those the only girls there...LOL
This is what Yen said to me the other day. Qutoes not exact.

"This one guy called me a dirty sl**, and I got mad so I yelled at him. Then he turned all nice. People are so friendly in Maple Story. I made a bunch of friends who are like 'Hey you wnana train?' "

Hence I rest Myko' and KFC's case. Not only in Smash, but also in MS. LpoLPOPplopOl.

And oops for the double post.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
ProdigyKid said:
This is what Yen said to me the other day. Qutoes not exact.

"This one guy called me a dirty sl**, and I got mad so I yelled at him. Then he turned all nice. People are so friendly in Maple Story. I made a bunch of friends who are like 'Hey you wnana train?' "

Hence I rest Myko' and KFC's case. Not only in Smash, but also in MS. LpoLPOPplopOl.
Haha, didn't really seem like that guy was a nerdy guy who suddenly became interested in yen, he may have been a nerdy guy, but thats just weird to develop interest after verbally bashing someone down, even moreso to a girl. I submitted the screeny for a suspension anyway.

Nerdy guys try to go for Yen all the time--and thats all they can do, try, hah! hah! hah!

PHD

Smash Apprentice
Ian: Chain throws are very gay. Hahaha. Good games.
Merk: You were hella cool man. Go back to Georgia and show Mike G some ****.
ProdigyKid: Teams..... We need to practice. And it's not my fault!!!!!! Haha.
Bootle: Never got that rematch. I'll money match you next time.
Zelgadis: I rolled, and you forward smashed 3 times in a row. At least I came close in both the matches.

This was fun. I don't think I've ever played a video game for 8 hours straight. My head started hurting near the end. That mighta been cuz of the must in there though. Good games to everyone I played.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
Haha, didn't really seem like that guy was a nerdy guy who suddenly became interested in yen, he may have been a nerdy guy, but thats just weird to develop interest after verbally bashing someone down, even moreso to a girl. I submitted the screeny for a suspension anyway.

Nerdy guys try to go for Yen all the time--and thats all they can do, try, hah! hah! hah!
The nerdy guys I was kinda referring to the "the other guys", not just the A-hole. Next time defame them unless they give you 100k mesos. XD. Plus, there are many wierd people out there.

And yeah I know what you mean Rey, any girl that actually looks like one will get LOTS of appeal from the guys in the gamer world.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
PHD, we'll do that rematch next time. Are you willing to put a dollar on it? Good one match PHD, it was close.

KFC, you kept getting in the way. LOL When I pick Falcon I hit whoever is in my face and that happened to be you. I killed you like twice every match...

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Ummm....let's see...

****ing Hella a$$ *****: I liked our set.* GJ looking at me during the match, LOL, I liked it.

*Not really; Peach vs Jiggly is really ghetto, I'm sure you dislike it as much as I do.

Kawn: Same as above. Zelda vs Jiggly is painful for both involved.

Yen: Where did you go? What happened to our Pokeball matches?

Ian: I consider myself mindgame'D.

KFC: GJ in teams, I wanted to get some friendlies with you afterwards. Next time.

Rey "3rd Place, PC Joel" Gonzales: GJ sir...I blame the lack of stages, clearly it wasn't our fault that we lost.

Falcomist and Kokichi: I enjoyed our matches, I actually kind of like to play Marfs, it's an interesting challenge. Both of you guys are good too, I would have lost to you a couple months ago.

Tristan and Danny: Good set. I wanted to play some teams friendlies after.

Zel and King: GJ sirs.

Bob$ and Isai: GJGJGJGJGJGJ sirs. 4FIT FTW. I like you Bob, but like, dude, don't talk to ppl while they are in their tourney matches, nub.

Snap

Smash Ace
i have a bad memory so i'll wait til the results are up and then i'll give shout-outs looking at the names LOL

that was fun

EDIT: prodigykid MAN I FORGOT ABOUT the ramen!!! i wish i could have some :(

MyKo

Smash Lord
SHERIDAN, DANG IT AHHHHHHH!!!

omfgggggg my RAMEN NOODLES ARE IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUNK AND I DONT WANT ANY(ONE TO TOUCH IT DSOF :JKSXLFMNOIJ!LKMRFSD

i waoid fX(&*!$FD<S please have them next time i see you omFG I HOPE i can get them back....WAHHHHHHHH THOSE ARE MY FOOD! PLEASE.........i'm a poor boy =(

oh, i guess i can do one quick shoutout..for now.

MERK, that was cool. your falco was crazy haha, you and falcomist are a good match for me..but i know once you get in my combos......[*looks around and whistles*]..

GUYS DID YOU SEE MY RE'TARD COMBO AGAINST TANG AT THE END OF THE DAY?

2x NAIR, FAIR, DEAD! LOL ok brb maplestory. rest of the shouts later. OH WAIT

one more!

SHADOWBTZO! cool cool that was a good match and you made my heartbeat almost come out of my chest LOL for sure, fun game, seriously! ^^ ok well, play next time. OK OK for real, all shoutouts later =)

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Results For 7/29:

Singles

1. King and Zelgadis
3. P.C. Joel
4. Tang
5. Snap
5. HyugaRicdeau
7. $Bob
7. Hella
9. Kawn
9. Zhu
9. Nekurbis
9. SilentSpectre
13. Kokichi
13. Myko
13. foxroar
13. Bernard
17. SideFX
17. Krypthanh
17. ShadowBTZO
17. Zoap
17. FMF
17. Narfanator
17. Irish
25. Rage
25. Art
25. Victor
25. Merck
25. Valis
25. Adam
25. Steet
25. Afro Justin
33. Wolf Pack
33. Ian
33. Lucien
33. The Fat One
33. Kaid
33. Casey

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone that showed up,and a special thanks to everyone that helped me out in the morning! I couldn't have done it without you guys! For some reason I left the teams results back in the room, so I'll post those up tomorrow when the building is opened.

Looking at the calendar, I noticed that another biweekly just so happens to be right before the week of OC2......so, who thinks they would want to come? If a good number of you guys feel it would be a good way to prepare yourselfs, let me kno. And btw, one thing me and Shadow learned was that if we say we're gonna do a crew battle at 10am, then let's not start it at 1pm next time. That way we could watch a finals and not have Zel and King split the money.

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
sheridan, why is it when people see a jiggly vs kirby match they think its a friendly?!? haha we got asked that so many times during our match. good stuff on eliminating me.

foxroar - wow your CF > my Bowser, i came within one stock both matches though haha fun stuff, we should get some friendlies in next time

Ian - great match it was close. bowser for the counter pick.

Art! - we went three sets, i thought i was going lose. Your a cool guy, we should get some friendlies in next time

PINK thanks for asking me to be your partner. I had a lot of fun in friendlies and teams.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah for whoever wants to do the crew battle.. do it at 10am.. if someone isnt there at the time.. then tough ****. waiting for us (king, zel, bob) to get there to do crews isnt worth the 4 hour delay we had overall.. =\ but.. it was probably one of the funnest biweeklies ive had.. good **** to mike and shadow running the tourny, ran pretty smooth.. crews were pretty fun, it just didnt fit in the schedule of the whole tourny. but other than that, yeah nice seeing everyone again, and im down for another biweekly.. the one before oc2. sounds good to me.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
sorry i missed this one...sounded like a lot of fun. i was in disneylandon thursday and friday, and didnt get to sleep until like 1 in the morning on friday so there wasnt any way i was going to be able to make it hehe. i'll probably be there next time though!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
HyugaRicdeau said:
Falcomist and Kokichi: I enjoyed our matches, I actually kind of like to play Marfs, it's an interesting challenge. Both of you guys are good too, I would have lost to you a couple months ago.
This is Sheridan, right? Yeah, what happened to you? I remember when I played you at Champ Combo it was much more even...this time you had the upper-hand. I see you've been getting some practice in...you bastage :p

(Note, if this isn't sheridan, nvm :D).

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
Had fun. It was nice to know another Mew2 player in the area. I also played agains chosen character I would not have normally get a chance to fight against.

Somehow I got the feeling I unintentionally make people laugh during the matches.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Man who's this PC Joel guy that came outta nowhere and got 3rd place? Oh.

A lot of people thought that when I played them in a match, I wasn't trying because I wasn't moving like "LunIn". Well first of all, that was PC Joel. Hahahah...Well I was trying...........trying...a new type of mind game. Its where you walk up to someone really slow, and you grab them. But you have to keep it up, you have to keep walking up to them and grabbing until they make some physical gesture of "Man I feel stupid". :). Its cus I'm freaking tired of the, "Bombard this guy with all my infinites until he gives in", thats very physically tiring.

Just don't play fast throughout the whole match...they seem to go crazy. Everyone is used to someone being defensive or offensive. You can win literally just by walking up to them, grabbing, and kicking them off.

Oh! Last, SNAP.

Snap what the heck? You got good like, in 2 hours. You were regular Snap in teams, and in Singles you just Blasted off at everyone! Amazing player of this BiWeekly :: Snap.

--That combo was stupid...I crouch cancelled a Peach Dsmash (Washing Machine), I didn't tech, and was Dsmashed again and spit out at a charging fsmash by G&W. It was like...0-112% in 3 seconds. One of the most ridiculous combos I have ever experienced in teams.

MyKo

Smash Lord
NOTICE, ATTENTION, ETC/Whatever.

My spliced Orange/Black controller, seen it?

the ONLY one with the C-stick/analog mod switch.

..just by any chance if it's seen, return it with ease please. ty.

chances are though..probably with one of the asians or NCB.. T__T!?

Snap

Smash Ace
1. King and Zelgadis

good job guys. i love king's jigglypuff. it reminds me of charmin. i want to hug it and wipe its butt with charmin.

3. P.C. Joel

good job. i'll have to figure out who to go against you in tournament now. maybe i should bust our my other main characters. maybe i'll try GW versus your sheik if you promise not to chain grab ^_^ he is bottom tier after all :psycho: ALSO DUDE THAT COMBO WAS AMAZING I CANT BELIEVE WE DID IT OMGF LMG LDKPOAIKGPARKAPODGDF

4. Tang

tang i love your fox. we don't play enough. i'll try to make it next time and maybe we can do some creative money matches ^_^ GW vs link maybe? mwuahahahahaha

5. Snap

5. HyugaRicdeau

sheridan we didnt even play AT ALL OMG! we have to promise to do at least one GW ditto every time we meet :) oh well, hopefully i'll see u soon

7. $Bob

bobby you're one of the nicest smashers i know. blue phoenixes & DBR should play more often! i'm returning to berkeley soon and i'll be busy with school, so lets do something soon ^_^

7. Hella

we didn't play at all >_< maybe next time

9. Nekurbis

hey man! very fun set! ^_^ hooray for falco counterpicking =P

9. SilentSpectre

we didnt play either today but it was nice to see you

13. Kokichi

were you valis's friend? *shrug*

13. Myko

nice falco we gotta do some more friendlies later on

13. FoxRoar

hey dude. you have a very nice falcon! we should falcon ditto next time ^_^ hope to see u at the next one

13. Bernard

suuuuup dude nice to see u. we didnt play that much maybe next time we can have more matches

17. Krypthanh

i saw your bowser beating someone in tournament and it brought tears to my eyes. i love bottom tier <3. we should get some bowser on GW action <3 LOL

17. ShadowBTZO

sup yo. nice job running the tournament. we didnt really get a chance to play, maybe next time. did you use fox in tournament? o well talk to u later

17. Narfanator

you're SO COOL! i cant believe how awesome u are LOL we didnt get to play but i hope you make it to the next one cause you're way awesome and u look like you're 40 years old LOL

17. Irish

hey bro. nice friendlies dude. we should play in concord sometime. falco and fox dittos are the best ^_^

25. Rage

hey dude. fun matches dude. i didnt know you could chain grab ^_^ o well. good stuff and i'll see u at the next one maybe

25. Valis

u are AWESOME i didnt know u played link LOL o well see u next time moisture eyes LOL

25. Adam

hey dude nice to finally meet u. good stuff man i hope to see u at 0c2 LOL

25. Afro Justin

nice pikachu LOL we'll play next time. peace out

edit: awesome combo against lunin LOL

Top Bottom