• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Ian

Smash Ace
Skooled said:
I think GB is cheap, you can throw someone from a bottom platform and they'll hit the the deck and fly under water to their death
true...but thast not why I like it...it's way to easy to tech out of that it's way 2 un reliable. I like it becuase there is small space you people pretty much have to CC peaches down smash or die :chuckle:

Skooled

Smash Apprentice
ah yeah if they tech it...i like it because of the green guy with the balloon

i call him Mr. Happy Pants

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
bioalp43/friend..

yeah..you guys talk suspenseful like the guy from Georgia..[he was good, but i expected more from the Talk?]*Not saying you're bad Merk! ^^

but bioalp43/friend..ok..wow..SH..and it's gg? um..shouldn't that have been learned like years ago........lol..it's like JUST DISCOVERING your "B" button..ok whatever..play TANG/Spectre/Me when you get the chance, any of you. lol ^^

hope your SH-ing skills do something/come in handy. lol

mike666

Smash Apprentice
MyKo said:
GO WALK THEN LOL!!!!!!

LO
O$!$O!L$$L!

lol beautiful pic of Spectre, i should take more ^^

..you can mini that by 50/50ing it on the paint-it program[sketch skew]

omgogmmogmog so is there a tourney..this weekend..not a smashfest..i need controller before 0c2..T___T!!!!!! wahh
Sorry Myko i wont be having a tourny this weekend, but it seems like there's a good amount of people saying they'll come for the Aug 12 one. I'm not guaranteeing a biweekly, but theres a good chance it'll happen if theres enough people that want to come. And for those of you wondering, if there is one on Aug 12, we will be using OC2 rules for both teams and singles, especially since it's the weekend before the big tournament. And i hope to do crew battles again, but start it at the time we say regardless of who is or isnt present.

sidefx

Smash Champion
if you guys want to do crew battles.. i suggest 10:30am at the very latest, because it takes about an hour and a half to , pick the crews, organize them, strategize, and play it out. by then itll be 12pm. usual teams sign ups begin, then at around 3-4 singles sign-ups/ lunch break, then singles usually finishes at around 9ish.

last time it finished at .. well it didnt even finish. we were there untill almost midnight.. so.. crew battles BEFORE 12pm. well before 11am accually...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
sidefx said:
if you guys want to do crew battles.. i suggest 10:30am at the very latest, because it takes about an hour and a half to , pick the crews, organize them, strategize, and play it out. by then itll be 12pm. usual teams sign ups begin, then at around 3-4 singles sign-ups/ lunch break, then singles usually finishes at around 9ish.

last time it finished at .. well it didnt even finish. we were there untill almost midnight.. so.. crew battles BEFORE 12pm. well before 11am accually...
Almost midnight wtf? I left around 10 and there was only about 5 matches left..did everything fall apart or what? I had to go and felt that it was pretty easy to do that, but w/e.

For crews I was thinking starting around 10:30-11:00 at the latest, regardless of who is there. We started crews like at 12:30-1:00 last time that's why, but this time I can't wait for anyone so I suggest coming on time if you want to participate. And if everything goes well we should be able to finish around 8-9, which is good.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
This is kinda off-topic, but can anyone give me a ride to and from OC2? I live in Milpitas/San Jose and I signed up for the housing thing, so I won't need to crash with anyone. I just simply need a way to get there when it starts, and a way to get back when it ends. I originallly am planning on going with AfroJustin and Arturo but they're not sure if they'll be going themselves, so I'll be stuck if they don't go. Can anyone help? thanks. Hope the biweeklies are going well.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
kizzo, if you check the OC2 thread it says that people driving in from cali won't get housing. if you already put cali when you registered, sucks for you.

read this if you don't believe me:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64425&page=111&pp=15

if we do go, i'm staying at my friend's house in which i'm only allowed to have one extra person, which would be afro(less)justin, unless he's unable to go. luckily for me, my friend only lives 20-25 minutes away from the OC2 venue. if we both go then you're gonna have to find housing on your own, or hope that justin doesn't go (or you could murder him in his sleep, whatever works).

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
KizzoGirl said:
This is kinda off-topic, but can anyone give me a ride to and from OC2? I live in Milpitas/San Jose and I signed up for the housing thing, so I won't need to crash with anyone. I just simply need a way to get there when it starts, and a way to get back when it ends. I originallly am planning on going with AfroJustin and Arturo but they're not sure if they'll be going themselves, so I'll be stuck if they don't go. Can anyone help? thanks. Hope the biweeklies are going well.
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to take you Kizzo. I only have one other person so far comign with me. =p We need to find a motel or something though, since we gonna get jacked for housing.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Could you give me a link to it because i have no idea what your my space is nor do i have one but thanks for answering my question and also do you want to smash sometime say, before this coming biweekly?(directed to MyKo).

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
HAVOCBRINGER>>

Address:
Maquarrie Halll; Room 227
San Jose State University
One Washington Square
San José, California USA, 95192

Get there at like 10am, even if you have to wait, or you can do 940am, up to you.

smash before biweekly? can't.. i have work and i play maplestory, sorry.

NKAWr

Smash Rookie
MyKo said:
bioalp43/friend..

yeah..you guys talk suspenseful like the guy from Georgia..[he was good, but i expected more from the Talk?]*Not saying you're bad Merk! ^^

but bioalp43/friend..ok..wow..SH..and it's gg? um..shouldn't that have been learned like years ago........lol..it's like JUST DISCOVERING your "B" button..ok whatever..play TANG/Spectre/Me when you get the chance, any of you. lol ^^

hope your SH-ing skills do something/come in handy. lol
god, im kidding....lol i was being sarcastic

my friend sucks anways, plus im a terrible teacher

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
I just needed the time thats all i know the address.I didnt mean just before biweekly only, like some other time too.Well ill see you guys there either way so well talk then.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Havokbringer said:
I just needed the time thats all i know the address.I didnt mean just before biweekly only, like some other time too.Well ill see you guys there either way so well talk then.
Uh...what? :confused: I don't really get it lol. I'll be happy to help if I know what you're asking for...haha.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Welllllll dudes and more dudes I've decided to head down to this weeks Biweekly after circumstances involving the stupid tourney system for TGE. So expect me down in San Jose I guess.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
so when is the next one? the 12th? the topic doesnt reflect that. just want to make sure. I dunno if i work then but ill try to make it.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Nintendoking, you will not show up to this biweekly. Shut up kindly, and get out of this thread. Love, Zelgadis.

This will be my last bi weekly guys, lets make it good.

X-Counter

Smash Apprentice
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Nintendoking, you will not show up to this biweekly. Shut up kindly, and get out of this thread. Love, Zelgadis.

This will be my last bi weekly guys, lets make it good.
"I'm going away now... My planet needs me"

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
hey im gonna be in cali sometime soon (not for OC2) and it would be cool if i could smash it up with some of the west coast. i dont know exactly where im gonna be located by but if its close how much are the bi weeklies and how many people attend? dispite the amount of people there if its close ill still go just wanna know if ill get to play alot of the west coast.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
What?? Zelgadis' last bi-weekly?? Why?

And Thomas Tipman! Wait 'til I tell Mr. Ganondorf about this. Love the vids man I hope I can make it to the one you go to. You're not going to OC2?

Top Bottom