• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
yeah.

chances of me attending the upcoming NCB = 15%

0C2 = 5% cuz..school..yeah..definitely..

yeah, Maplestory is better than smash now.

anyway, gl hf to all that are going. Zz.
Myko....i'm....how could u? I like maple too but ur a traitor! hahahaah Smash4life!:p

::sorry for doublepost...::

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
XD they do one heckkova good job ;)
We try to...heh. Also np Karthik, and I'll still be willing to help things run as smoothly as they have been when you get back as well if you want. And Simna HOWTF do you get the different people in your objections? That dude right now had a hella deep voice that was hella tight haha.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hes not quitting.

hes MOVING. away.. to another state. for personal reasons..

so this will be his last Bi-Weekly.. lets give him a good one.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well ill be bringing 2 other ppl with me to this biweekly(which is my first).Hey prodigy kid you said you had one more space in your wagon?

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Are the bi - weeklies going to continue during the school year? Its getting awfully close to that time again..

Ian

Smash Ace
I'll bring my cube if someone can bring a copy of the game...I only have the players choice version... in case anyone didn't know the players choice version is way diffrent... Fox can barly wave shine,sheik has been gimped so no chain throw and uair and fair have very little knock back...ect ect so basicly yah if someone could bring a copy of the game that would be awsome.
hit me up on AIM or PM or message on myspace www.myspace.com/andersonwas

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
<----- hahahah wat the heck? Smash child? Hey Hey! Like if it changes to "smash Journeyman" will mine be JourneyWOman? OMG i'll be mad if it isn't! hahahaha

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Well ill be bringing 2 other ppl with me to this biweekly(which is my first).Hey prodigy kid you said you had one more space in your wagon?
Sorry Havok, the spots were filled with the likes of frotaz and Kizzo. T___T
I'll try and take many pictures for those unforunate enough to go to OC2.

<----- hahahah wat the heck? Smash child? Hey Hey! Like if it changes to "smash Journeyman" will mine be JourneyWOman? OMG i'll be mad if it isn't! hahahaha
It should changed into Smash JourneyYEN. Muahahaha bad Myko-esque joke ftw!!!

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
For all of those poor souls like myself that will miss OC2... it's okay.

Because... there's always THE BIG ONE! Yes, NCTII: THE BIG ONE is near-almost here!

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ya the OC2 would be fun but i forgot i have the school thing coming up and i still havent done my A.P. biology project yet cus im a lazy **** who only plays super,works at job and plays guitar.*sigh*..............stupid biwekly why won't it get here sooner!!!!!!OH!!and for those who have cars can anybody hook me and 2 other ppl with a ride to San Fransisco after biweekly plz!!Because we have to take bart al the way back to Orinda.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
myko how did you get smash director? Btzo has it but he has like 200 posts =o
Uh...you have to run tournaments or AT LEAST contribute to running the tournaments. You have to request it too from the moderators...I don't know how Myko got it though. Posts don't matter really:p

I got it because I've been running these tournaments, I've been running tournaments since 2004, and other than that I've been an official or have contributed to running tournaments since then ;) heh

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
yeah, posts dont matter at all.

a request is all you need to become a smash director.

anyway..if there IS an upcoming NCB, good luck all and have fun..i wish i could come.

as for the 0c2 thing, it'll be too good..all of you, go enjoy. ^^

but im sure if the NCBs will stay like this forever, we should all continue and stuff? it's already been established that a few permanent people always come.

if no more NCB's..wow..gota like..ACTUALLY LOOK for places to play..- _-.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
but im sure if the NCBs will stay like this forever, we should all continue and stuff? it's already been established that a few permanent people always come.
Yeah, as long as someone is there to allow them to happen (Mike/Kizzo) then there's always one of us to be able to run it (Scamp/Zoap/Karthik/me/etc...). Hopefully they stay around, always somethin to look forward to.

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
My gosh! why am i still on the boards?....>_> someone has gotta use one of those tranquilizing blow darts on me...BWARG im going crazy. Lets smash right now hahahaha

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... This might be my last biweekly. Actually, it almost definitely will be. I believe i move up to Washington on the 26th, so this is the last one I can actually attend....

Raves

Smash Apprentice
i think me and a couple other people are coming to this one, (this is gonna be my 2nd one >.<). yea, we're sorta new to biweeklys so come play us, we need the exp. anyways, zel is moving? i need to play him! and well....everyone else pretty much, minus myko. O.O
(oh, and this is victor for you people i played)

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hmm...well looks like I need a partner for this since FoxRoar isn't going...hit me up on here, pm, or aim if you're interested.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
hmm hopefully i can go, being the cheap *** asian i am i'm afraid to pay the $13 entry fee >_<. hmm i might see a movie with friends as well... haha not like ppl will miss me, i don't speak out that much lol... but man, Justin wanna money match me 1 C if i go XD? IC vs Pika of course ^^.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
hmm hopefully i can go, being the cheap *** asian i am i'm afraid to pay the $13 entry fee >_<. hmm i might see a movie with friends as well... haha not like ppl will miss me, i don't speak out that much lol... but man, Justin wanna money match me 1 C if i go XD? IC vs Pika of course ^^.
13...$????????? Wtf?

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
whoa its that much now?... or has it always been and i never noticed...? hhahaha i wish i could smash in the dead of the night...sneek out time!

Top Bottom