• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you say you have to get hit with both hits, then say you have to get hit once.
:O

but i get what you're saying though.

if you do a falling uair at the right time to only hit with the second one, they can't SDI out, right?
no, i said it properly, you just suck at reading comprehension.

try again.

pockyD

Smash Legend

try again.
not 100% correctly

to smash DI out of Fox's uair, he has to hit you with both hits of it. you smash DI out of the first hit to not get hit with the second. but if he only hits you with the secnod, there's nothing to smash DI out of.
both hits of it should be the first hit of it

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Hi NorCal. I just registered the domain wombocombo.com and i want to know what you guys think I should put on it.

I hope this thread is as laid back as the SE forums, and you guys won't yell at me for being off topic. :D
wha wha WHAT?!
haha nice.

i wouldn't know what to put there. lol
but when you do something with it, lemme know.

p.s. good **** pocky. all you do on the boards is set people straight. haha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it always makes me laugh when someone corrects a minor grammatical mistake of someone else, but has one of his own in that very same post

not 100% correctly? come on.

try again.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it always makes me laugh when someone corrects a minor grammatical mistake of someone else, but has one of his own in that very same post

not 100% correctly? come on.
i don't normally grammar police (not that this is even a grammatical error to begin with), but you explicitly claimed to have stated it "properly", which you did not

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nah you were just trying too hard to troll, and ****ed yourself in the *** as you made the same mistake you accused someone else of doing

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nah you were just trying too hard to troll, and ****ed yourself in the *** as you made the same mistake you accused someone else of doing
i don't think he cares if anyone (including himself) makes a grammatical error.
he only called you on your because you denied it.

p.s. did you know you just accused someone of trolling? LMAO

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you're probably the only person that would see it that way

kind of sucks that you assume everyone is like you
your body of work speaks for itself

your last statement is pretty ignorant because the vast majority of people DO assume everyone is like themselves. maybe you should study psychology.

lumpy, when you try to be serious, your posts are even worse. you could think about it logically: who else would be better equipped to recognize what someone is when they are that very same thing? and what in the world precludes someone for calling out someone else for doing something even if they do the very same thing? don't be ignorant.

your post assumes i care if i make a grammatical mistake. no, when i write for the business i write for, i make sure my diction is in order and there are no dangling modifiers and etc. when i'm posting on smash boards, i give it a once-over to make sure it makes sense at a glance. i posted what i did to rudy because he woefully misinterpreted a pretty simple post and then asks the very same question i just answered at the end of his post. that's pretty stupid and deserves derision. pocky was just trying too hard.

pockyD

Smash Legend
your body of work speaks for itself
don't see how this is relevant since i'm not defending myself from anything, but ok

your last statement is pretty ignorant because the vast majority of people DO assume everyone is like themselves. maybe you should study psychology.
i certainly don't assume everyone is like me... and I am VERY surprised to find that someone as egotistical and condescending as yourself assumes everyone is like him as well

your post assumes i care if i make a grammatical mistake.
then you shouldn't have felt the need to respond when he pointed out your "grammatical" mistake (once again, it's not a grammatical error btw)

no, when i write for the business i write for, i make sure my diction is in order and there are no dangling modifiers and etc. when i'm posting on smash boards, i give it a once-over to make sure it makes sense at a glance. i posted what i did to rudy because he woefully misinterpreted a pretty simple post and then asks the very same question i just answered at the end of his post. that's pretty stupid and deserves derision. pocky was just trying too hard.
if you don't care about your own grammar, then there is no need to try to defend it when it's attacked. i don't care that you have what you perceive to be bad grammar; ii'm more interested in that you make mistakes, admit to them, then defend them anyway, which is kind of pointless

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lumpy, when you try to be serious, your posts are even worse. you could think about it logically: who else would be better equipped to recognize what someone is when they are that very same thing? and what in the world precludes someone for calling out someone else for doing something even if they do the very same thing? don't be ignorant.
p, i think a little too logical in almost every aspect of my life. i know i can be ignorant from time to time. one of the few truths i've learned to accept in life, is that EVERYONE is ignorant. that includes me, you, and our good buddy pocky over here.

me pointing out that you called him a troll as if it were ironic, was only intended to be a subtle insult to you (assuming you consider being a "troll" an insult).

p.s. pocky, you're doing a good job, so keep it up. i wouldn't want P to think poorly of you. LMAO

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i certainly don't assume everyone is like me... and I am VERY surprised to find that someone as egotistical and condescending as yourself assumes everyone is like him as well
-sigh- learn to read. i said it is normal for people to assume people are like themselves, i didn't say i assume everyone is like myself

and fact is there's an absurdly high chance you do assume people are like you in many ways you're not even cognizant of. seriously, go study psychology, this is basic ish.

then you shouldn't have felt the need to respond when he pointed out your "grammatical" mistake (once again, it's not a grammatical error btw)
okay, i guess i "shouldn't" of, but that's just you assuming why i "felt the need to respond." i have 8k+ posts, i respond to a lot of stuff

if you don't care about your own grammar, then there is no need to try to defend it when it's attacked.
the main reason i replied was because i already answered his question that he asked in the very same posts he quoted it where i answered it. duh.

i don't care that you have what you perceive to be bad grammar; ii'm more interested in that you make mistakes, admit to them, then defend them anyway, which is kind of pointless
it's always fun to outtroll you

Shroomed

Smash Master
you guys are all pretty stupid

we should MM pocky/P/Superad/rosedemon/Naota/lumpy/thegreaterleon

and other ppl not paul

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you guys are all pretty stupid

we should MM pocky/P/Superad/rosedemon/Naota/lumpy/thegreaterleon

and other ppl not paul
remember when you lost a mm to park's yoshi, even though you play raul's yoshi all day?
gg, nerd.

Top Bottom