• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i found i can run away and space fsmash vs yoshi, but that's basically camping to me

running away and spamming one attack is gay and boring and isnt a combo

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's like the ken combo.
only it's the "falcomist in tournament" combo

p.s. i've never even played him in tourney lol
i'm just saying what i've heard and trying to fit in.
accept me

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG check out this fail

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/galleries/top-25-hottest-game-babes?icid=aimDBdl_static-a&page=45

Look at all the babes they put below her! Zomg. Zamus is NOT in the top ten. Uber fail.

Edit: U can't put Peach and Zelda below Zamus in a hotness contest. Wtf

2nd Edit ftw: I've got a wack Luigi combo I had to learn since his jabs tend to send the opponent back if they don't DI. U have to jab,jab, uptilt. It's really annoying and u get sex-kicked if ur timing is off or if you're facing a character with above average recovery speed. I've picked up Link now as well... I play Link Marth and Luigi using my nametag so I can track which character I use most often, lol, so I'm learning all three evenly heahehae. My least used character is DK I wonder why...

oh and

Someone host a tournament in SF im broke

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i'll definately say that shroomed doesn't camp.
and he doesn't spam enough pills. lol
(cuz we all know how good MY doc is...)

there's a reason why chris can't beat shroomed...
pssh... he can't beat the Lumpster either!

lol @ my false cockiness.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
chris is amazing at melee

i have played a ton of people, and i can count on my hand the number of people i played smart enough to change **** up the way he did. it's like, mango, hugo... and that's it.

honestly with your tech skill i have no idea why you aren't top 3 in norcal

dude i loved those matches with you so much i asked everyone in the car if they played you

too bad most people didn't, but i KNOW you can't fluke how you were playing. like ****, i pride myself on being one step ahead and outsmarting people and knowledge of the game, but you were toe to toe with me

it was definitely some of the most fun i've ever had playing this game, if not the most

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Most people with mad tech skill (The Robots) fail because they either cant adapt to the situation, they're just not smart enough, or they just have bad matchups.

I just think Chris, like he said, loses to anything that can CC --> Downsmash.

Miztik

Smash Master
I know Mehard Kage is good i was only yanking your chain

but i dont mind MM next time we are in the same venue

Fox vs CC-D-smash? (shiek)

LOL

Miharu

Smash Hero
I know Mehard Kage is good i was only yanking your chain

but i dont mind MM next time we are in the same venue

Fox vs CC-D-smash? (shiek)

LOL
sheik isn't the same though lolol

chris is amazing at melee

i have played a ton of people, and i can count on my hand the number of people i played smart enough to change **** up the way he did. it's like, mango, hugo... and that's it.

honestly with your tech skill i have no idea why you aren't top 3 in norcal

dude i loved those matches with you so much i asked everyone in the car if they played you

too bad most people didn't, but i KNOW you can't fluke how you were playing. like ****, i pride myself on being one step ahead and outsmarting people and knowledge of the game, but you were toe to toe with me

it was definitely some of the most fun i've ever had playing this game, if not the most
dam

thanks sir appreciate it; looks like i'm going down to socal on the 14th; let's see if we can play on 15/16 or so

also i play remarkably stupidly against "gay" characters; it's a mental block that i still have trouble with

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
sheik isn't the same though lolol

dam

thanks sir appreciate it; looks like i'm going down to socal on the 14th; let's see if we can play on 15/16 or so

also i play remarkably stupidly against "gay" characters; it's a mental block that i still have trouble with
It's cause we only play space animal dittos LOL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wtf thinking when playing is soooo easy

just camp moar until you pick up on habits

lasering and spacing tilts and fsmash = the nuts

Top Bottom