• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Patron is good, but no way am I paying for that

I like whiskey. I drank a LOT of Jameson this summer.
Also, the one scotch I've tried was good [Cutty Sark].

I don't know, I feel kinda jaded about drinking already. Mostly because i haven't found people up here I really feel comfortable drinking with.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the kryptonite that gets you ****ed up and ready to party.

i prefer vodka myself.

SuperRad

Smash Master
drinking is awesome
dealing with drunk people is not

i'm not sleeping in my own bed tonight because one of my roommates might throw up in his sleep and i'm going to be in the same room as him just in case.
one of my roommates didn't make it home from his frat house today. he threw up on two expensive peacoats as well.
the third pulled his pants down while we were walking to seven eleven and i saw more of his *** then i ever wanted too

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Patron is good, but no way am I paying for that

I like whiskey. I drank a LOT of Jameson this summer.
Also, the one scotch I've tried was good [Cutty Sark].

I don't know, I feel kinda jaded about drinking already. Mostly because i haven't found people up here I really feel comfortable drinking with.
That's why you drink other people's

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Once when I was bored, I made this huge 733 X 477 pixel size maze, --- PIXEL --- BY --- PIXEL --- (you'll need to magnify the maze down to 8 times to actually do the maze) filling up the ENTIRE page with all maze, and it took a little over 100 hours total to make it (and yes, it IS possible to beat). If you would like to see it, Instant Message me at LINGBLING6 and I'll send it to you.

Top Bottom