• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
superrad dont worry lol im not even trying anymore to pass u in this ncb post count

i know ur trying really hard to stay ahead of the game

and i know i will eventually outlive u in smashboards since i am really good at the game and i will eventually past u in post count in here anyway

esp. when they make more melee tounrys and maybe nick will start using this thread again lol

instead of that other one

in which case i'll just **** that other one

SuperRad

Smash Master
lol
i'm not tryin that hard because of that
originally i was going to try and time it so i got 1000 posts in here and 2000 post count over all on the same post, but i would need like 200 more posts in here without posting outside 10 times, so it's not going to work unless i show restraint which is no fun.

and i'll be here forever, sweet cheeks.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol yeah, pretty much. I'm going to slow down though, now that I'm over 9000. My name is now Kakarot-nater.

Shroomed

Smash Master
well i'm almost to 1000 =)

and i barely joined in on you guys' community
even though i've never met you kakarot-nater, although you seem like a cool guy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol whenever i think of ian i think of brandon's mom getting hella annoyed when he asked her
out
to sign karthik's birthday card

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
im seriously confused... are people joking about this post **** or are people really having a contest?? LOL this **** is mind boggling... ive been here for like 8 years and I havent even broke 400 bigger the p.c lesser the life is the rule I learned! ;(

Top Bottom