• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think M2K made something like that once and had a similar line of text somewhere, are you referencing that Lovage?

SuperRad

Smash Master
joe there's a place you can try to buy alcohol from if you want
my friend never got carded there [he claims it's because he's tall] but one of my other friends tried [he's not tall] and it didn't work for him
it's a ways from campus [live oak] so i dont know how you'd get there haha

if we don't get alcohol i'll just have to come by and play smash sometime

embracethe12

Smash Lord
hey vans, you know the turtles in time clip in your sig?

have you ever played vs mode?
i had an experience once
where i played it and picked Raphael (best turtle imo)
then got brutally owned by donatello cause he has range.

so next round i picked Michaelangelo and also got owned cause of range
and same with leonardo.

in conclusion, i found myself coming up with complex tricks and moves to try and get around a person just spamming the attack button with donatello and guess what? THERE ARE NONE

if you block you lose hp still and they'll just keep inching closer with attacks until they just throw you

if you use air attacks donatellos thing hits anyone at any time in the air regardless, even if they're just spamming it

and you can't be full on aggressive cause if you get hit once it's instant combo and perfect spacing throughout your entire shortlived turtle life span.

TLDR : i like that game.

VANS

Smash Ace
nah i was playing multi player mode online, n it lagged horribly, then it froze at that picture, so i took a picture

the only tmnt game ill ever like is the 3rd one:manhattan project for nes yay

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LOLOLOLROFLOLOLMAOLOLBYOB

i hate to add fuel to the (most likely annoying) fire,
but i could keep entertained just by stalking andre on the boards and reading his posts

edit: quit LOLly gaggin' around!

Top Bottom