• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
CHOKNATER STOP IT
Look here steakhead,

I didn't ask for your 2 bit opinion of what was easier or harder and I am not complaining, (Believe me you'd know it if I was complaining) I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for a lecture on how you or anyone else does things.

Zoap

Smash Master
I really hate the people who post in this thread everyday. They have no respect, will get no respect and are overall respectless. Respect is key to being respected. Without the key the door will not open. If the door isn't open no one can go outside. If no one is outside then no one plays soccer. And if soccer isn't being played then there will be no World Cup. Without a World Cup the people inside will be forced to watch pogo stick jumping records, except that no one is competing as they are all inside. Without pogo sticks being used the streets seem empty and pointless. And since the streets are now pointless, then who needs cars as there are no streets to drive on. Without cars no one is on time for anything even though everyone is unaware that they are late all because no one has the key.

Respect is needed in this thread.

P.S: Sheridan likes balls with blue bows.

Zoap

Smash Master
Posting isn't a choice it's a ****ing privilege and you ****tards have long outlived this **** privilege **** little kids and their **** *****es and ****ing ***** in ****ing **** face whores.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what have i done to pacific west

CHOKNATER STOP IT
ok dude. that last post wasn't that bad, was it?

ever since you infracted me, i seriously did slow down and stopped spamming 15 threads at once. hey, it was a little overboard, i acknowledge that. but sometimes every topic can't be productive discussion, no? i really like having fun and making jokes with socal so i do it. norcal people usually have king dedede's hammer up their *** so i don't mess with yall as much.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, before i got an infraction.

for example this post right here

is it spam?

i'm actually talking to you

so maybe if i just post irrelevant stuff

it's infractable?

well i dunno lol

my infraction was for a post that supported spamming

i don't condone it, i just post a lot

because i happen to like smashboards and want to be an active member

and having a high post coutn seems fun

i thought like that ever sicne i joined this forum

at least 1.5k of these posts were from forum games back when it counted

so i found other means

story of my life

get a life c0cknater

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its usability really declined with the pokemon platinum move tutor =\

heatrans are everywhere, and its such an easy switch in to weavile

let alone zong and skarm easily walling it anyway

but now we have SCIZOR being both brutally defensive and aggressive

steel types are too good ugh

scizor is a **** weavile counter

good thing scizor is awesome looking lol or else i wouldnt like him

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I infracted you so you would slow down but that CAPS thing was just joking around, i just wanted to steakhead you. i hope we can still be friends

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I infracted you so you would slow down but that CAPS thing was just joking around, i just wanted to steakhead you. i hope we can still be friends
oh lol yeah, well it worked ^^ i slowed down yayoohz

and yeah i read it and i was like "that has to be some sort of copypasta" and it was. ahaha.

anyway, limiting myself to pac west for post count is done. i kinda browse the entire forum now, like proom broom pokecenter brawl and melee boards. that is encouraged, no? at least i'm not flooding the place 8)

Naota21t

Smash Champion
im having a bbq at on saturday night for my bday at a friends house.

if anyone is interested, there'll be melee, free food, and free alcohol.

which brings me to my main point.

what alcohol goes well when u put in watermelon?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i think sheridan's dad story was vodka goes well in watermelon.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
yea, thats what i was thinking.

wat kinda vodka do you guys prefer? cuz im partial towards grey goose, but holding nothing but dis contempt for smirnoff.

pockyD

Smash Legend
seriously if you're going to be consuming through a watermelon, why shell out for good stuff

get like the stuff they have in Lost, with a big blank label that just says "VODKA" in all caps

Naota21t

Smash Champion
well i wanna drink some of non-watermelon-filtered.

cuz i want to drink stuff other then smirnoff ices (which there'll be a lot of b/c my gf and other friends aren't as heavy drinkers).

or i could just get tequila, i have that huge bottle on top of my tv thats about as old as i am.

Top Bottom