• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha ugh man u never give up do u

you seem to see right through my hidden agenda with every post on this thread

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
i would like to direct everyone to this thread regarding a tourney on november 1st in san jose. i realize there is a tourney in san paublo happening that same day, but oh well. nov first is the only day this can happen at the moment.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5634804#post5634804

this is NOT a biweekly, because they arnt going to happen every other week, or probably ever again. one time event folks, dont miss it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm i see. i replied to that topic

i think maybe if you just changed this thread title and posted it here on the first page it would've been more noticed

but i guess that works too

just sayin

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
is that flaming? that could be considered infraction worthy srb.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
anyone wanna play this afternoon at my house? i thought i was gunna be busy, but im not really doing **** for my bday til like later at night.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey i take infractions like a man

i post a lot to try to +post count as fast as possible withotu getting in trouble, it's just a hobby. my strategy really tries to avoid breaking the rules, but sometimes i get out of hand

that time i did

just gotta suck it up

SuperRad

Smash Master
because <name>: is used in one of two ways.
1) <name> says blah blah
2) i say blah blah to <name>

now, generally i only use "<name>:" as a shoutout type deal like "justin: sup" or whatver. so when i see that i assume its that way.

plus, saying "SS says happy birthday" is clearer and almost as fast.

plus with no context of jeff being at your house it's impossible for us to tell that he's there with you to say happy birthday to luis.

Top Bottom