• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
peter, you suck for not coming to BIO. i heard you were in the alps or some ****. i'm just telling you want german told me lolol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
more like 99.9%

i tell him he's a noob everyday

calm down xilo i just wanted to claim a ******** fallacious absolute, kinda like what zoap does

Shroomed

Smash Master
anyone wanna play some melee tomorrow? i dont have to work =)

u can't bart to my area and i can pick u up, if not FINE!

pockyD

Smash Legend
he was probably in portugal, down in south america

no tournament this weekend; anyone want to play saturday? or better yet, dinner and a poker?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
he was probably in portugal, down in south america

no tournament this weekend; anyone want to play saturday? or better yet, dinner and a poker?
I think we should all go to the Persian restaurant that Boback knows in SF, then over to HYUGA LOUNGE.

However I would also like to smash during the week or weekend at least once. I played a lot of Melee over the weekend so I'm looking to do some Brawl training mainly, though I am open to pwning nubs in Melee with Falco. NK trained me for like 2 matches so I'm probably pretty good.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I think we should all go to the Persian restaurant that Boback knows in SF, then over to HYUGA LOUNGE.

However I would also like to smash during the week or weekend at least once. I played a lot of Melee over the weekend so I'm looking to do some Brawl training mainly, though I am open to pwning nubs in Melee with Falco. NK trained me for like 2 matches so I'm probably pretty good.
I'm not that good at melee. I use DK. I'll play your falco ;)

Top Bottom