• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Did anyone ever answer mah question about HellaNick and DBR? Sorry, can't find my post in this thread. I wanted to see if they're actually coming, so I can hook them up with housing.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wow theres a tournament today?!
/wrists for not checking this thread as much as I use to...
anyone in the 408 area wanna melee??

malva00

Smash Master
so it looks like i got lost on the way to the san mateo tourny i ended up in san jose instead names are similar so i think it's an acceptable mistake

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Between Mike and Hyuga, I'm convinced. At the very least I should give it a shot, right? I'll be at BIO playing friendlies. :D

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
I just realized, I have no way of knowing who's who without explicitly asking every person I see... unless you all use your screennames for your entry-names in the tournament.

Well.. I should get to know more people anyway. Maybe I'll meet some new people from around my area in the process.

quak

Smash Champion
i was with a girl that wanted to stay single

yeah i shouldda xD

btw, fondue, ****ing delicious ****. if you like cheese, that's where ur supposed to go everyday

Naota21t

Smash Champion
actually its like this shroomed

girls>smash>everything else>girls that want to stay single>death...
actually miztik its more like...

girls that let you host tournaments at their house and have ppl sleep over > girls>smash>everything else>girls that want to stay single>death...

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
actually miztik its more like...

girls that let you host tournaments at their house and have ppl sleep over > girls>smash>everything else>girls that want to stay single>death...

girls that let you host tournaments at their house and have ppl sleep over > girls>smash>everything else>girls that want to stay single>death>brawl

Naota21t

Smash Champion
just now, the funniest thing occurred while watching tv.

i was with julia, watching a documentary on like sex and stuff (that they show on HBO) and there was like one segment about like people having fantasies and like recording it and stuff.

and outta no where, julia says, "wouldn't it be funny if some guy came outta no where and went like 'show me your moves' "

and then i died laughing.

Top Bottom