• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Hive

Smash Lord
hey, umm... I just moved to mountain view... I was wondering if anyone smashed around here...
wow, is this even the right thread for that??

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Mountain View is my hometown and I visit there often so i would be down to play... weekends only... melee only lol

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
hey, umm... I just moved to mountain view... I was wondering if anyone smashed around here...
wow, is this even the right thread for that??
Yup, it is. I live about 10 minutes away if you're looking for someone to brawl with. (I <3 melee, but I can't handle playing both games at once. For now, I'm sticking with Brawl)

Hive

Smash Lord
Oh kwl ^^ I only really play brawl right now though.... I usto melee but I don't have the game since my move plus I haven't played it in a REALLY long time.
I'd love to play some of you guys though :D
I'm living at the los arboles (?) apartments right now.... I'm not really familiar with the area though...

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's anyone in the bay area/Daly City to smash with. I'm up for any of the three games.

Also, what's with the "NorCal nevers"? Ever happening?

SuperRad

Smash Master
basically the computer science club that had the room the norcal biweeklies were in found out something about the tournaments they didn't like and shut them down. i guess if kizzo wanted to host he could probably do it again [?] but otherwise they aren't happening.

kinda sucks, but whatever.

who is going to axis and could give me a ride from san jose?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aw d*mn well head guys are certainly gay and they like to give head (to animals)

to space animals

tutata

Smash Ace
Oh kwl ^^ I only really play brawl right now though.... I usto melee but I don't have the game since my move plus I haven't played it in a REALLY long time.
I'd love to play some of you guys though :D
I'm living at the los arboles (?) apartments right now.... I'm not really familiar with the area though...
Im in redwood city, that should not be to far away from you.
Its not akuna matata, its akuna tutata.

Top Bottom