• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

VANS

Smash Ace
i like ur signature minh! it reminds me of pokemon snap, which i just played today. they should make a wii version

Miharu

Smash Hero
LOL pokemon snap that was like 3rd grade or something

hai gaiz i herd u liek mudkipz

time to think of something worthy of 3000th post

Gaara♥

Smash Master
is it just me or has the difficulty of pokemon snap gone up since we all beat it in a few hours when it first came out? I got it on virtual console and i cant pass it now lol

Zoap

Smash Master
why buy it on the virtual console when u can get it for 5.00 at walmart. I always ask my walmart if they have any leftover n64 games, sometimes they have good ones(got cbfd and hey you pika for 10$ total.)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
why buy it on the virtual console when u can get it for 5.00 at walmart. I always ask my walmart if they have any leftover n64 games, sometimes they have good ones(got cbfd and hey you pika for 10$ total.)
Conkers bad fur day was the ****. Too bad the remake sucked balls. They killed the multiplayer. It was hella boring..

Top Bottom