• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
according to slow firefox, isai is offlinebowser, chaos leader is offlinefox, and lovage is onlinebowser. anyone else hate the new firefox shenanigans?

Zoap

Smash Master
Depends alot on where in socal and where in oregon youre going srb. If we're talking about the border of oregon compared to the end of socal of course its shorter to oregon. If were talking about border of socal(I consider the grapevine the end of cencal) and the border of oregon. It is 340 miles(give or take 5 miles) from sf to oregon border, where as it is 310 miles(give or take 5 miles). So from SF to the border of Socal is about 30 less miles then the border of Oregon. But then again it all depends on where your going.

Zoap

Smash Master
Also where you start in Norcal is very relevant, if you start in Ball-Sacremento then it is alot shorter to the border of Oregon then to Socal. Same goes with San Jose, only socal not oregon.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i feel so helpless living in San Jose and so close to SJSU and not being able to do anything
has anyone tried convincing those that are going to sjsu now?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
werewolf bar mitzvah spooky scary boys becoming men meUPGRADE TO PRO TODAY! BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED

VANS

Smash Ace
today me rey n dylan went to eat at a pho place in san francisco, and we saw SHERIDAN! he just finished eating with his friends so he was leaving

then we walked to quicklys after pho and there was sheridan again!

the end!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
today me rey n dylan went to eat at a pho place in san francisco, and we saw SHERIDAN! he just finished eating with his friends so he was leaving

then we walked to quicklys after pho and there was sheridan again!

the end!
you got to see sherindizzle on two different occasions in one day?

sounds like a wondrously magical day.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol
and I like vans. the shoes that is.

vans the person isn't so bad though, but she's nothing like sneakers.

ps. this whole post is soooo dumb

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am the man who will fight for your honor
i'll be the hero that you're dreamin of
we'll be together
knowing forever
that we did it all for the glory of love

Top Bottom