• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm thinking of hosting a tournament (both Brawl & Melee, two day gig) in the small town of Ashland Oregon. not technically NorCal but it's just over the border, so it may as well be. (you may have already seen this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191506) I would like to do this to bring the Norcal and Oregon smash communities together. normally they are pretty isolated from eachother, a tournament right on the border would allow players from both communities to reasonably travel and meet eachother in a less overwhelming setting than something like axis. I've already talked with the Oregon community and they like the idea, especially if NorCal players like yourself would like to attend.

your feedback is most welcome

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i never practice melee

true story

i remember i sold my GC cause i never practice. then i wanted to dedicate myself solely to the game, and i was missing my GC cause i couldn't practice. i bought one again. i never practiced.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i was at a bus stop with Isai after Zhu's tournament and I wanted to say something but i didnt know what to say so i just stayed quiet...

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Sorry for posting this again, I think it may have been missed when the page turned. I hope you don't mind too much.

Hey, I'm thinking of hosting a tournament (both Brawl & Melee, two day gig) in the small town of Ashland Oregon. not technically NorCal but it's just over the border, so it may as well be. (you may have already seen this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191506) I would like to do this to bring the Norcal and Oregon smash communities together. normally they are pretty isolated from eachother, a tournament right on the border would allow players from both communities to reasonably travel and meet eachother in a less overwhelming setting than something like axis. I've already talked with the Oregon community and they like the idea, especially if NorCal players like yourself would like to attend.

your feedback is most welcome

malva00

Smash Master
yes i was
you even asked me if i knew if that bus was going to move or if it stops there so blehhhhh
i didn't ask the d00d if the bus was going to move. i asked if that stop over there was the last stop on the route. that way i would know exactly where it ended.

so therefore u are not the d00d who was there with me.

malva00

Smash Master
no wonder that d00d looked at me when he got off the bus. i thought "wow this guy is friendly" turns out the d00d just knew me that totally ruins it

Top Bottom