• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
the CS room has a wii and a cube. i'll be bringing my wii. so right there we have 3. im gonna harass people over AIM on thursday and friday to bring their stuff, too.

to be perfectly honest, i really dont know the availablity of the hall outside the room if were allowed or not. i suppose i'll talk to glenn about that.

and i sure hope that (besides when brawl singles is running) that there are more than 2 TVs running melee.

um also if we're only going to run 2 events, we probably dont need to be super strict about being prompt with everything. maybe just a little more than BTZO was.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
PEOPLE OF NORCAL

WHO WANTS 2 HOUSE ME LUCKY MIKEHAZE AND TOFU

were sorry mikehaze has 2 be with us

he wont get out of control

and this myko guy must be really sexy lolz

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I might possibly be able to house a few people @ my place. But I don't live exceptionally close to SJSU lol. More ilke 20 mins south of SF. But if you guys are still interested, I can ask i guess

The King

Smash Ace
Lol there's no melee money to be had here. Best be good at Brawl if you're only coming here with enough gas money for food & a one-way trip =)

And by good I mean totally amazing because Norcal is incredible at Brawl.

Good luck finding housing! Probably see you guys at the tourney.

King Out

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Melee? What is this melee abomination you speak of?

lol yea i got melee, but my friend is borrowing it so i'd hafto badger him to get it.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Im going with 3 dollars in my pocket like i did for az

i dont wanna be good at brawl thats why im playing puff =D

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
attention everyone, this is an extremely important post i need everyone to read it.

a dear friend of mine died last night. may she rest in peace.

the funeral is scheduled on saturday may 3rd, the day of this biweekly, and there really isnt any option for me to not attend this funeral.

i will do EVERYTHING in my power to not cancel this event, but it will depend on a few factors.

the best way for the community as a whole is for several people to promise to show up early and help yen get the room together in order, and i will be able to arrive to the biweekly early afternoon.

but right now, everything is up in the air and i really dont know what will happen. i will talk to yen about our options.

please be patient, i promise i will have the final announcement weather or not this biweekly will happen by thursday

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah dude **** the tournament, go tot he funeral, but if yen is up for getting there early, ill volunteer getting there at whatever time to help set up as well

Top Bottom