• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
At least you admit you got ***** by giving it up. Thanks.

I don't think two stocking you is almost losing :(

yeah playing zelgadis in 2nd rnd i sux

It really makes me feel good to know I am better at life than you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i actually ***** his peach first match. no one told him to switch.

edit: i guess he switched so he could john it? i wasn't gonna bring it up, i'm just like kanye, tryna make u maaaaaaaad

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
except that's not what happened at all LMAO.

all i know is i pwnt you and that's all i can do, beat individual people =)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol, i'd rather have to play neighborhoodP in a tournament match than Frotaz. Saying that he sucks at this game is dumb. lol. How did this go to liking anime or not, to being good at smash or not? lol. Anyways, can't we all just...get along? haha, ok, i know that was gay. So i'll just end my irrelevant post by saying that you guys are both pretty good, and i personally like anime, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :lick:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i would much rather play mexican in tournament too cause playing donkey kong is fun as ****. i thought i would hate it. i HATE playing peach though, it's my worst matchup in the game.

it was a joke that i knew would be blown out of proportion =)

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, so to respond to about 5 pages ago, i as talking about inuyashu (sp)

i suck at spelling english, let alone fancy none english words

god, i hope this thread doens't get millions of pages when i am in texas, i wish i could play some texas people, but i don't thnk my family would like that :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
are those animes any good zhu? on a scale of 1-10.... i like sappy corny chick flick stuff <3

and i'm secure enough in my manhood to admit it.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i would much rather play mexican in tournament too cause playing donkey kong is fun as ****. i thought i would hate it. i HATE playing peach though, it's my worst matchup in the game.

it was a joke that i knew would be blown out of proportion =)
I hate playing sheik. She's a *****. lol. *sigh*, why can't there be more samus's, or foxes, or marths out there? I never lose to those characters. lol. There needs to be a serious reduction of falco's and sheiks though. There are way too many. hahaha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no one uses sheik. there are more peaches / falcos / foxes / marths / falcons than sheiks. sheik gets no love, and i can't blame them -- sheik blows.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
lol, i'd rather have to play neighborhoodP in a tournament match than Frotaz.
I'd rather play him than you too :laugh:

DK vs Peach is one of those matches that should never happen in smash.

Like Zelda vs. Zelda.

Or Peach vs. Jiggly.

Or anything where somebody picks Kirby.................

sheik blows.
I hope you're joking.

By the way, I nominate Choknater for the "Smasher With The Best Smile" award.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i know i am wonderful looking

it is azn_lep's ice climber theory: all ice climber players are very attractive.

anyways guys i got a new controller, it's orange like the one i lost after 0c3 in the car accident, and i play so good now haha i don't mess up YAY

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i know i am wonderful looking

it is azn_lep's ice climber theory: all ice climber players are very attractive.

anyways guys i got a new controller, it's orange like the one i lost after 0c3 in the car accident, and i play so good now haha i don't mess up YAY
You see that Delphiki? azn_lep thinks that you're attractive.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
are those animes any good zhu? on a scale of 1-10.... i like sappy corny chick flick stuff <3

mmm i liked the first one alot more than the second, probably cause of the animation / it was short / it made me feel happy emo (YES HAPPY EMO) LOL. KGNE was overhyped, some ppl considered the best drama / romance but... i didn't find it all that great although i did like it.

watch both if you have time, they aren't bad. they're not exactly sappy / corny / chick flick stuff but uh... i guess they're worth watching if you're somewhat into anime xD

Miharu

Smash Hero

That stuff is nowhere near sappy corny chick flick stuff. If you want that kind of crap, just ask me; it's all I watch.

Zz.

malva00

Smash Master
Is there a romance anime that's more entertaining than the hana yori dango live-action drama(haven't seen the anime)? i think real actors/settings would always be better for that genre(if they did it right)

I couldn't force myself to finish KGNE I skipped to the last episode to see what happened then I was done

Gaara♥

Smash Master
there's Kare Kano (His and Her circumstances) but i didnt like it very much... alot of people seem to love it though

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sheik is overall the best character according to mew2king

and i believe what he says
kind of hard to take that opinion seriously when he doesn't even main sheik

and when you consider only one player can even win a tournament with sheik, and he's now retired

hydro kirby, give me some =)

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
well sheik has so few bad matchups, that its kinda hard to disregard sheik in a tourney. probably her only bad matchups are fox, falco, and ice climbers. and plenty of sheik players have adapted to beat at least one of those. the only problem is fox and falco are so ridiculously common that its hard to win a tourney when so many of the players play your worst matchups.

fox and falco have a couple bad fights here and there, people just play them less often.

some marths really dominate spacies. a good ice climbers will rip 'em apart. doc and mario both seem to specialize at anti spacies. peach is good against them, too. samus seems to have an easy time with falco in particular. mexican says DK is good against fox.

but pretty much however you look at it, fox falco sheik and marth are the 4 best characters in the game. sure there are some amazing peach samus and falcon players out there (and some jiggs and ect that are real threats) but those 4 characters are just so much easier to learn and win with. its sad, really

Top Bottom