• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MacD

Banned via Administration
ummmmmmmmm, you know, peaches 3 hardest are fox, marth, and sheik, now if both players are good, high skilled, etc. then this is how the match ups for peach go

fox>>>>>>>>marth>>>sheik

well, to an extent, but it is almost impossible to approach a good fox that never misses and l-cancel etc.
peach can beat not so great foxes easier

well that is at least what i have gather from like cort and others, and my personal opinion too

Miharu

Smash Hero
well sheik has so few bad matchups, that its kinda hard to disregard sheik in a tourney. probably her only bad matchups are fox, falco, and ice climbers. and plenty of sheik players have adapted to beat at least one of those. the only problem is fox and falco are so ridiculously common that its hard to win a tourney when so many of the players play your worst matchups.

fox and falco have a couple bad fights here and there, people just play them less often.

some marths really dominate spacies. a good ice climbers will rip 'em apart. doc and mario both seem to specialize at anti spacies. peach is good against them, too. samus seems to have an easy time with falco in particular. mexican says DK is good against fox.

but pretty much however you look at it, fox falco sheik and marth are the 4 best characters in the game. sure there are some amazing peach samus and falcon players out there (and some jiggs and ect that are real threats) but those 4 characters are just so much easier to learn and win with. its sad, really
Wow stop johning.

Oh, and P, watch this.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5101

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
horribly outdated misconceptions

ice climbers do not counter sheik; she is just easy to chain grab.

marth does not counter ice climbers; ken is just good against chu (or was)

both matchups are even

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Nobody will respect your opinion about anything if you say Sheik sucks :/

And my hardest matches as Peach, in order... Sheik > Fox > Marth > Another Peach > Jigglypuff.

I'm not saying this is how it "officially is". This just comes from my experience.

Zoap

Smash Master
well sheik has so few bad matchups, that its kinda hard to disregard sheik in a tourney. probably her only bad matchups are fox, falco, and ice climbers. and plenty of sheik players have adapted to beat at least one of those. the only problem is fox and falco are so ridiculously common that its hard to win a tourney when so many of the players play your worst matchups.
TRUE

ummmmmmmmm, you know, peaches 3 hardest are fox, marth, and sheik, now if both players are good, high skilled, etc. then this is how the match ups for peach go

fox>>>>>>>>marth>>>sheik
TRUE

ice climbers do not counter sheik; she is just easy to chain grab.
TRUE at lower lvl play but at higher they do.

marth does not counter ice climbers
FALSE kinda in the sence that most any of the higher players have picked up marth and started beating chu. KDJ picked up marth just for that purpose

Nobody will respect your opinion about anything if you say Sheik sucks
TRUE

Peach are the ICs' only counters.
TRUE but there are plenty of ****ed up matchups like Samus, Marth, Luigi and Ganon.

Personally Falco can be a ***** to fight with Peach. I'd rather fight a Fox honestly than a camping Falco like Zhu and FMF. They are both so good at lasering it distracts me from what I'm suppose to be doing. I think in general floaties are not fun to fight with Peach either. So basically don't pick Peach she really sucks at everything :)

Sheik is hella good though so pick her.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I actually use Sheik in tournament against some of my bad matchups, or if I know my opponent is the kind of person to easily fall into gimps.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Nobody will respect your opinion about anything if you say Sheik sucks :/.
I love saying blanket statements like "Sheik sucks" and "Anime is bad" and watching people get their panties in a twist as they take it absolutely literally.

GET *****

edit: hydro kirby, i can't watch anime with subtitles. can't do it. no way. i couldn't watch city of god because of its homo subtitles. f subtitles.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Personally Falco can be a ***** to fight with Peach. I'd rather fight a Fox honestly than a camping Falco like Zhu and FMF. They are both so good at lasering it distracts me from what I'm suppose to be doing. I think in general floaties are not fun to fight with Peach either. So basically don't pick Peach she really sucks at everything :)
Yeah honestly, even though overall I do WAY better vs Falco, I'd much rather fight a Fox.

Lesheik

Smash Lord

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
hello people around the world, im looking for the germ, any chance a really nice person can help me find him.

malva00

Smash Master
wow "I Am Legend" gave me such a crazy adrenaline rush. Freaking horror ****.
I'm still tensing up an hour after the movie roflmao.
that was a dumb movie i watched it last night

If anyone wants to watch Before the Devil Knows You're Dead it's OK that's about it.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I Am Legend is the movie with Will Smith right?

I can't take Will Smith seriously. I think he belongs in comedy, not in tragedy/drama whatever you want to call it. I don't want to start *****ing about genre titles. He's just one of those actors that I can't seem to take seriously, like Jim Carrey.

Top Bottom