• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
POST # 3OO!!!!!!

I thought about it... and I see what you mean
i mean... I really like pokemon, but I HATE pikachu!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i dont think its possible for anyone to hate Jim Carrey.. i mean... Dumb and Dumber(this first one) is like... one of the greatest movies all time!
and lololol

malva00

Smash Master
hey GUESS WHat i just thought of a crazy new teen fashion:

cutting ur nails with a nail clipper just enough so they kind of hang but also aren't fully attached to the rest of the nail

is this old?

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Zoap... did you know if you search "ssbm tia"... You're the first player profile that shows up as lke the 4th search result... SS is the 2nd.

quak

Smash Champion
then i guess hypothetically it wouldn't be at sjsu

i'd like to know, it's a possiblility

mike, you only hate me cause it's true

quak

Smash Champion
Send me a five in the mail and i'll send you a crisp 1 with my sig and some doodles

make sure u can't see the five in the envelope though, post office ppl have sticky fingers

quak

Smash Champion
yeah, ur right, i wouldn't have even have been satisfied with the 4 dollars profit, honestly, i would've signed on a post it, "im a businessman, cha-ching"

quak

Smash Champion
i'd like to get at least 15 for sure attendies before i actually go to self storage and get tables and ****, and i need to get it by the lastest wednesday or it's off

up to you guys

Top Bottom