• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miztik

Smash Master
Playing my Young Link is... interesting. Of course we can play - I don't mind. Just call me out.
alrite sweet i cant wait til tomorrow, its gunna be fun....and i must say my young link is quite interesting as well

EDIT: hyuga ill be able to bring my gamecube

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
WhiteWashedNinja: but be warned...if you anger him on the phone he WILL infinite drillshine you up against your own wall in your room. THROUGH THE PHONE

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
SufficientlyRemorsefulBrian:

Yeah if you come over I can give you a ride. BTZO and I need to make sure we get there somewhat early since we're running stuff so we're gonna leave hopefully before 10.

Still working on final. Rules later.

I have 4 volunteered TV's at this point, I'd like people to bring cubes also just to make sure we have enough. If you do bring one, label your shight so it doesn't get jacked.

REL

Smash Apprentice
HugQ asked me to see if anyone needed a partner because he has a friend coming who is decent with Sheik and needs a partner. Nuff said. See y'all tomorrow.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
If you come before the biweekly even starts, you can play as much as you want. I'll be there (I mean, I have to be), and I love playing people I don't play everyday.

Even if none of SoCal shows up, it's still gonna be a bigass biweekly that's worth going to.

festizzio: Guarantee that you'll still have them by the time you get to San Jose or you're banned.
Cool, when do the doors open?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
The last time I showed up at 10:30 no one showed up (other than me, Kizzo, and Yen) until 12:30.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
my friend D4DY needs a partner he mains falco and plays around with fox and falcon

tc1

Smash Lord
It was fun.....

It was a good tourny... aside from the fact that i got ***** outa my spot in the bracket it was gg.. 1 self d.. and no tie breaker.. also the guy who tied with me left as soon as the brackets started.. Wouldn't i be in or @ least subbed in???? <----------

anyway!!

.::Shout outs::.

My Crew - Thx Jaime for driving me....Thx vince for the training..thx jr for the ice tea hahaha...

Socalers - GG matches guys.. even tho we did have a sort of verbal dispute it all worked out ^_^ gg

Sac pplz - We need to smash more.. Nk..Simna...Drgn...Feekanator.. NOW lol

Bay pplz - zhu u pwned me.. falcomist u pwned me.... but mwahaha we won in teams So HA HA HA,,, lol j/k... Teh Germ and Zel gg team matches we shouldn't have went back to fd ^_^
Quack.. man fun friendlies..Lou..Dread haha crazy pool matches and doubles... to every 1 else good ****..

wow every 1 was @ this 1 even the most reclusive of smashers was here haha.. Karthic??? wtfzors lol..

well gg every 1... If u dont know my alias.. im that good mario player who's plays a yellow mario ehhehehhehehehehehe well back to Diablo 2 cya..z

Gaara♥

Smash Master
This biweekly has off to a pretty rough start, but it turned out to be the best one I ever went to! Too much fun all the time everywhere. Teams was crazy! Anyway time for some SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME shoutouts XDXDXDXD

White guy that plays white marth and smelled like weed - I dont know you're name but it seems like every biweejly i go to, I always end up playing friendlies with you for long periods of time. Good **** man!

Bootle - Mannn your marth is too good! I wonder who's better between you and Mike666... hella funny at our little TV.

Dude with the cpt falcon helm - THATS SUCH A SICK HELM I WOULD GO BALD JUST TO WEAR IT EVERYWHERE!

Afrojustin - Thanks for letting me use your controller! Even though the L button was pretty messed up, it still pulled through for me. Awesome pika and you're a really cool guy!

Phil - you were probably the only one there that actually introduced himself to me! You're a pretty cool guy. Come smash with San Jose soon!

Choknater - Nice to finally meet me sir!

NK - hilarious man... those team battles with you and frotaz vrs ss and tang were too funny

Yen - still didnt get to play each other! Oh well

San Jose smashers (erick, victor, darren, kurtis, bryant) it was awesome seeing all you guys at the same place! You're all too good!

Kurtis again - EVC FTW! LOLOLOLOL

mannn there were like... 4 people there with afro's! Me, W$W, Frotaz, Afrojustin... too good!

More shouts later... maybe..

I didnt like the fatc that we all got ejected from the room and stayed in the hallway for a long time but having people not in the main room during matches actually worked out for the best! Sheriden is too funny!

EDIT
double post for shoutouts!

Lorcl678

Smash Apprentice
Huh? I didn't go to the biweekly, Gaara lol. Had to go to my friend's birthday party instead, Rock Band was fun =P.

Miztik

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tourney was so fun

Kizzo- Man your ylink is so amazing, and your too good with the bomb up-air combos, next time we play ill do much better i hope lol

SuperRad-You are such a hater lol jk its all good i dont hate you cuz your a packer fan, if you were an eagle,giant,or redskins fan then we would have problems, we got to play more next time tho

SS-hopefully we can play next time cuz today when we were supposed to play you had to go for a tourney match and i cried on the inside lol

Zoap-Dont hate me cuz you aint me lol jk but i wished we could have played today but i had to leave early which was epicly g@y, and i didnt forget bout our MM

Biteezio lol- man we didnt get to play at all you were to busy being a cool guy and helping run the tourney lol jk but ima try my best to make it next week we'll see

Vans- im sorry that you had to leave hope everything it ok and hopefully we'll be able to play next time we meet.

Myko- it was kool seeing you again maybe we can play next time

the 209-OMFG I CANT BELIEVE WE HAD ALL OF THE 209 THERE AT THE BIWEEKLIE THAT WAS ****!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK OUR AREA HAD THE MOST PPL THERE AND IF NOT WE WERE PRETTY D@MN CLOSE YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SOCAL:

MikeHaze & NeighborhoodP - sorry we couldnt MM but im already trying to find away to the biweeklie for the 29th hopefully i can make it

Snpr-Man are you sure you not related to Mew2king lol jk but man you fox is really good hope to play you again sometime

Kira and Kherpi- it was really cool meeting and talking to you guys i really wish we could have played more other than that one teams match we had

OVERALL THE TOURNY WAS AWSOME COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT IT WAS REALLY FUN THANKS EVERYONE THAT HOSTED AND RAN THE TOURNEY

Top Bottom