• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
there better be sooooo many vids from today...
still cant believe how many people were there
so many guest appearances

Miztik

Smash Master
yea man all of the 209 was there it was crazy there was about 15 from the 209 there crazy and there still playin rite now i just talked to choknater and he said he got 13th so there gettin close to being done

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yea man all of the 209 was there it was crazy there was about 15 from the 209 there crazy and there still playin rite now i just talked to choknater and he said he got 13th so there gettin close to being done
I completely misunderstood what you were talking about lol...
i thought you meant we actually had 209 heads up in there

Miztik

Smash Master
oh lol its all good but man if there was 209 in ppl in that room that would have been crazy packed lol yea we were kinda both on the wrong page with each othere

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I'm at the biweekly right now...and this sh.t is still going on. I truly don't understand how they can play this well at **** near 1am, and have been smashing since before noon. crazy.

oh and losers finals are going on as I type this. (yeah no joke)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey shoutoutz

ss, zhu, falcomist - you guys are very good thx for the experience

well done nemesis

nice teamwork delph and ganondorf you guys make a good team

i am satisfied with the tourny ^_^

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
that was a lot of fun, thanks to kizzo for hosting. I decided to have that be my last tournament. If there is a new norcal rankings made I would like to still be considered. It has been my goal since I started playing to be on the power rankings. Also KFC you are still better than me.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Wow. This biweekly...was too good.

Choknater you taught me some new things today (again). You're the best CA ICs. Learn to Wobble though. ^_^

KFC our matches are a lot closer now but I think you can still beat me consistently.

GGs to Kira, Tang, Mike HAZE, Dread, Falcomist - I had some really close matches against all of you (especially Tang/Falcomist!). Dread for NCPR.

As for doubles...well that speaks for itself I think. SS+Tang are too good though.

I had a ton of fun today, this really was the ULTIMATE NORCAL BIWEEKLY.

Miztik

Smash Master
what happen to tang?

in the results

i hella wished i could have stayed the whole time well hopefully ill be there on the 29th if that is the next one

quak

Smash Champion
wow that tourney went laaaate, im so glad i didn't beat sheridan :p

congrats to mexican and lucien, get any cash?

Since im not aware of any mewtwo's in socal, that must mean there are none, and i am officially the best in cal

that being said, im never playing him again cause he's a **** character

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
It was a good tourny... aside from the fact that i got ***** outa my spot in the bracket it was gg.. 1 self d.. and no tie breaker.. also the guy who tied with me left as soon as the brackets started.. Wouldn't i be in or @ least subbed in???? <----------

anyway!!

.::Shout outs::.

My Crew - Thx Jaime for driving me....Thx vince for the training..thx jr for the ice tea hahaha...

Socalers - GG matches guys.. even tho we did have a sort of verbal dispute it all worked out ^_^ gg

Sac pplz - We need to smash more.. Nk..Simna...Drgn...Feekanator.. NOW lol

Bay pplz - zhu u pwned me.. falcomist u pwned me.... but mwahaha we won in teams So HA HA HA,,, lol j/k... Teh Germ and Zel gg team matches we shouldn't have went back to fd ^_^
Quack.. man fun friendlies..Lou..Dread haha crazy pool matches and doubles... to every 1 else good ****..

wow every 1 was @ this 1 even the most reclusive of smashers was here haha.. Karthic??? wtfzors lol..

well gg every 1... If u dont know my alias.. im that good mario player who's plays a yellow mario ehhehehhehehehehehe well back to Diablo 2 cya..z
you were f'in good, I enjoyed watching you **** everyone at the friendly TV in the hallways.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Since im not aware of any mewtwo's in socal, that must mean there are none, and i am officially the best in cal

that being said, im never playing him again cause he's a **** character
wow you played mewtwo in tourney?? Why didnt you just burn your entryfee in front of everyone instead? jk;p

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Mannnn. Too many people were at this thing. holy ****.

Socal:

Kira- Good talking and playing with ya again (even though we played like 2 ****ing matches). Drillshines and slow grabs for the win lol. Most definitely come back to Norcal.

MikeHaze- Lol sorry no play time for you. Fun harassing you though. Some of your fox trixies are pretty ****ing neat though.

AJAX - ****. ****. Drinking with socal would have been ****ing bomb. ****. Too good hanging out with you though anyways. Definitely hit me up if you EVER decide to come up this way.

Dude I played teams with Against SS and Protaz - Don't remember your name but good times none the less. WE TOOK A MATCH ZOMG. Your falcon is pretty **** good.

NeighboorhoodP - LOoooooool. That's all I gotta say. Sorry I didn't get to **** you, maybe next time lololol. Good seeing you again.

SNPR - Too good. Nice seein ya again.

That's how it goes for the Socal I actually hung out with.

Deep Norcal: WOOOOOOOOW SOCAL GOT RAAAAPED. NK + ??? For Deep Norcal Weekend.

Frotaz - Teams man....I just don't even want to talk about it man. I mean..... *sniffle*. Always a pleasure good sir. Terry was very excited by what the teacher had said.

Sheridan - **** son. Laying down the law yesterday. Most impressive. No matches but whatevah. We have good times anyways. Not like I'll never play you again i mean gosh.

BTZO - Sooooo CUTE omg. Fun having you dismantle me ONE match. That **** was whack though knah what I'm sayin!? Thanks for the hair compliment, it made me feel special about my bed head.

FTA - Bringin the raaaaape. Good seein you all again. And **** that mexican sure has a sexy DK. TC1 we'll definitely be playing sometime soon cause smash is too fun.

Baysians - I love you all no doubt. ZOMG IT'S THE SS CANON!!!!

DBR + Boback - Good seein you all again. We'z gotsta gets our drink on in the not so distant futuuuuure for reals. And Boback better call my *** for that wii or else I'll forget.

Other Norcal

SUPERRADBRIAN IS ****ING AMAZING.

Molesto - Park, Choknater, HMW always a pleasure good sir. Would have like to play you all but I guess I was stuck playing with the black one of the group. It's cool though I mean whatev, lol jkjk. Good seein you all again.

Zoap - I love my zoap. That is all.

Sacramento aka Razr, DRGN, and Delphuckme: We'll definitely be playing real soon here.
Just hit me up anytime this week if you wanna play. Good **** to Delphiki too for owning it up with MR.G. Way too good. <3 Razr for smoke buddy.

All the asians I saw there: LOL.

Lucien - always a pleasure seeing you again. You still aren't allowed to play my fox though Sorry.

****ing I don't think I can remember anyone else so yeah.

Good **** Norcal. Way to bring the **** to the Socal Bench lololol.

Good **** Socal. Way to show some colors and actually get some of your ***** up here.

TOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i still don't know who the cheese is...

biweekly was crazy helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla people.

oh and i'm the best beat boxer at the biweekly. unless kizzo still wants to battle.

SuperRad

Smash Master
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
im so fckin tired right now.

first off, good **** to kizzo and zoap and btzo and sheridan and prodigykid and anyone else who helped run this thing. it was a lot of fun, and you guys worked hard for it.

secondly, oooooomgggggggggg deep norcal is too funny. i think thats all i gotta say.

thanks to the cheese for teaming. was fun, but we faced some difficult teams.

my pool was too good. finally played scamp (next time ill think to ban ****in' mute city. ********). got owned by khepri. got owned by zelgadis in pools for the second straight time. macdeezy beat me easily too, i need some peach practice =/

good **** to the people i money matched:
chok: you are too good!! good games though, for sure. you need to start coming to biweeklies so you can start rapin' harder.

michael the haze: good **** on the money match. if you are one of the worst smashers in socal what does that make me :confused: ;);)

neighboorhoodP: good games man. I definitely want to play you again in two weeks. im still kinda mad about that SD at the beginning of our first game.

good **** to all the people i played friendlies with, like KingJigglyWiggly, Quak, Phil!, whoever else (i cant remember at all, but a lot of people)

good **** to all the people that i talked to and hung out with but didn't play, like the guy that goes to UCLA whos name I can't remember but we talked at jack in the box, and JMic and Ian, and Bootle, and whoever else.

Almost forgot.

NINTENDOKING
**** YEAH

tc1

Smash Lord
Well now that i remember how fun smash is.. Expect to see me placing @ the next tourny looks like i'll give Diablo 2 a rest and train again hahah... #1 MARIO BICCCCCH.. also ...

Late shoutouts...

Super rad gg doc man.. almost had me a few times hehe mario is sneaky

GG matches Frotaz - Y oshi vs Mario is too good..

Kira - Good matches

Neighborhood P - Gooood ****

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Thanks ShadowBTZO, HyugaRicardo, Zoap, ProdigyKid, SideFx, and anyone else who helped run the tournament. I know it was a lot of work and I appreciate it everytime.

Top Bottom