• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miztik

Smash Master
All Smashers in NorCal play in Scania. Here are our lvls

Myko - 118 Ice/Light mage
ShadowBTZO - 79 Crusader
MC Mike (some noob) - 102 hermit
Serendipity - 50 Cleric
ProdigyKid - 101 ice/Light mage & 50 xbowman
TANG = FM wh0re

Others have stopped playing (Lunin, SilentSpectre, azndanny)
yea rite here but i dont play much im only a lvl 21 bowman and lvl 22 thief lolololololollololololololololololololololol

freakin maple pros

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
TANG is the richest..out of all of us.

Majorly rich..i won't even say what items he has. That'll be up to him to say what he has, but..let's say..he has a bandana..good enough for me to not even buy a ZHelm anymore.

As for the rest of us, we're regular Scanians..

Cept i'm playing...as fast as i can so i can stop at 125..to sit and relax..forever..until 4th job is out.

(Zz)..

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
i had a 98 CB in khaini >__> i quit though. (not because i chose to, but because the stupid leaf city patch made maple not work on my cpu)
You can get that fixed.

If someone would send you the new updated files for the current patch, things would be fine.

Or else, contact MindStormer on BasilMarket.com in the Technical section.

Or reinstall Maple. Long process but w/e lol =P

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know how I can contact mike666? He hasn't logged on to his SWF account and youtube one for around a month already.

I'm putting together a Hugs combo video right now and I'd like his approval for use of one of his uploaded youtube vids.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
1st SS
2nd Tang
3rd Falcomist
4th Frotaz
5th DP & ShadowBtzo

all I remember

Myself, SS, and Tang split money HAHA loser I took ur money ***** haha

too bad u couldnt make it.

Finals for midnite gaming : Zhu vs Luninspectra
You guys let Justin get 3rd...

Grade: F-

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Argh! I heard about this tournament just half a day too late! I'm totally new to CA and while I'm not big on tournaments, I've been dying to play a few people in SSBM or GG:XX. I guess I'll have to wait another 2 weeks.

Can anyone give me an idea of how big this tourney usually is, along with how long it takes, entrance fees, and so on? Sorry if it's been stated before, but I haven't found it yet.

P.S. If anyone here is in or near Sunnyvale, I'd be happy to play some smash with you. Send me a PM, ok?

quak

Smash Champion
usually 30-35+ people

swiss format from about 330-7 if your not in the bracket or till 9 if you are

7 bucks

so on

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
yea i had way more fun at the mcdonalds thing! xD jk jk... NCB will rule forever.

yep lunin first, me second. we split the money and got lots of t shirts. some guy who won two of the tournaments ($150? + more?) also won the raffle for the wii. that ***got.

and just to tell you guys. in tournament, i got 4 stocked by btzo but won the next two games to win the set.

good **** to DP btw =]

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
im not coming to anymore biweeklies until i get my license...i know this is sounding like a big ****in john but i think i could of been better but i was rushed like a mother ****er in the top 12 bracket cause i had to make the bus....which i missed anyways and had to wait an hour and a half

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Well i suppose i have proven myself to be the best in norcal now for i beat QUAK who beat lucien who beat bob$ who has beaten isai. power rankings? yes i think so

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Argh! I heard about this tournament just half a day too late! I'm totally new to CA and while I'm not big on tournaments, I've been dying to play a few people in SSBM or GG:XX. I guess I'll have to wait another 2 weeks.
You mean GG:AC, right?

Right?

Well i suppose i have proven myself to be the best in norcal now for i beat QUAK who beat lucien who beat bob$ who has beaten isai. power rankings? yes i think so
Too bad we're not going to put anyone named PHIL07 on the rankings.

Boo-ya!

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
well i beat btzo who beat mango who beat chillin and m2k which means...

i ate a peanut.
Well i did beat hydro kirby who beat bootle who beat i think this guy with a falco combo video based off a movie...

Too bad we're not going to put anyone named PHIL07 on the rankings.

Boo-ya![/QUOTE]

Ian

Smash Ace

Can anyone give me an idea of how big this tourney usually is, along with how long it takes, entrance fees, and so on? Sorry if it's been stated before, but I haven't found it yet.

P.S. If anyone here is in or near Sunnyvale, I'd be happy to play some smash with you. Send me a PM, ok?
I live in sunnyvale I'll play some time maybe

Ian

Smash Ace
guys I want to point out...I almost knocked lunin out first round at midnight gaming... which is like beating justin who beat PKMVodka therefor I am the best Dk in norcal ...also I almost won a trip to dallas playing some stupid game on a cell phone...it was...dare I say hilarious

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh yeah i beat shadowbtzo who beat mango who beat mew2king who beat ken who beat silentspectre who beat bob$ who beat choknater who beat zoap who beat homemadewaffles who beat park who beat miztik who beat kero and kero is ****in godly

The King

Smash Ace
Lmao, the Six Degrees of Seperation of Smash. I guess the belief that the smash community is getting too good really is true, in it's own way. =)

I would do the whole "I beat this guy who beat that guy" thing, but I've beaten like everybody, so I won't bother XD.

King Out

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Hmm, 30-35 people. So it sounds like the majority of the scene is probably dominated by regulars, huh? Well, I'll give it a shot anyway. I'm not very good on a tourney level, but I'd be happy if I managed to win just a few matches. So the next one is on the 22nd, right?

You mean GG:AC, right?

Right?
But of course! Thank goodness for Swap Magic that lets me play it. ^^
<3 Anji and May.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
so yall b1tches high jacked the noob tourny thats my move. whatevr give me some **** results for the biweekly.

-im bobby look at my face when i talk to you.-

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Seriously who HASN'T beaten BTZO. I trunch that guy regularly. With Jigglypuff. One time I beat his Fox with my Samus.

In other news, now that we've done 2 Swiss NCB's, how do people like them? I originally thought they would take too long to do, but we've been able to make them run pretty smoothly, which is also thanks to keeping track of which matches are going on which TV's, I think that helps a lot as well. BTZO doesn't like Swiss for whatever reason. I always thought the double elimination was just kind of popular for no reason, or just cause it's easier to run. Does anyone really like to play Double elim more than Swiss? I think double elim creates a lot of john potential. People complain if they have to play people in their crew and whatnot, and in Swiss, you're playing so many matches that it's not a big deal when one of you has to drop the set, as opposed to double elim where one of you is OUT or sent to loser's. You can also kind of work the system a little by agreeing to let one person have a game or two or something. This isn't against the rules.

What do people want to do for the next biweekly?

I main Mr. Game and Watch.

Ian

Smash Ace
Seriously who HASN'T beaten BTZO. I trunch that guy regularly. With Jigglypuff. One time I beat his Fox with my Samus.

In other news, now that we've done 2 Swiss NCB's, how do people like them? I originally thought they would take too long to do, but we've been able to make them run pretty smoothly, which is also thanks to keeping track of which matches are going on which TV's, I think that helps a lot as well. BTZO doesn't like Swiss for whatever reason. I always thought the double elimination was just kind of popular for no reason, or just cause it's easier to run. Does anyone really like to play Double elim more than Swiss? I think double elim creates a lot of john potential. People complain if they have to play people in their crew and whatnot, and in Swiss, you're playing so many matches that it's not a big deal when one of you has to drop the set, as opposed to double elim where one of you is OUT or sent to loser's. You can also kind of work the system a little by agreeing to let one person have a game or two or something. This isn't against the rules.

What do people want to do for the next biweekly?

I main Mr. Game and Watch.
I kinda like the old bracket system better

Top Bottom