• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Pssh. I got 5,000. Way better than 9,000.

Of course Base 10 is a completely arbitrary number system and "9,000" has no special intrinsic value to it aside from the fact that in some certain number system (which we incidentally happen to use) the last three digits are zero.

Over 9000 is the stupidest thing to hit the internet since ever, so I'm mentioning it now so some god forsaken imbecile doesn't think he's clever and post an obnoxious reference to the fad, thus saving the entire community a collective groan. The only thing I want to die more than Over 9000 is Paris Hilton.

quak

Smash Champion
bootle, don't be such a *****, even though YOU may not enjoy going to tournies anymore, WE enjoy you going to tournies, and by you not going, ur being a selfish ******* :p

btw, i would all like a ride to super champ combo, just to be a first round bye

i'll also pitch in for gas and share the driving if the owner of the car is willing (im a responsible driver for sure)

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
I had fun at the tournament for the short amount time that I was there. I don't know if I'll be attending tournaments in the future. This game has just lost the magic it had when I started playing. I no longer want to spend my whole day playing video games. It's been fun when I was into it, and I've met a lot of cool people(not Zhu). Good games to those of you I've played.

Shoutouts:

Phil/Dread/Whatever you call yourself now: I'm the one who got you into competitive Smash. I remember last year when we would play all night and I'd **** you for hours. Now, the tables have turned. You scrape me for hours now. Good **** man, you've come a long *** way. I can't beat any of your characters anymore. Rise to the top and beat Zhu.

Lucien: When we met you sucked ***. Now, god ****. That Fox is a beast(like me). Just don't play like ****, you do that sometimes. You've gotten good too fast. Whoop Zhu.

Silent Spectre: No one whoops me as hard as you do. You don't talk very much.

Lunin: I remember at my first tournament you said you could 4 stock me....and you DIDN'T! That **** was funny. I had a lot of good conversations with you about Smash and hos. By the way, your Marth isn't good, stick with Fox.

Ice: I talked a lot of **** to you when I met you. You used to get mad, now you seem to laugh about it. I don't mean the negative things I say. Please, start winning more that one set in tournaments.:laugh:

Zoap: Your name rhymes with soap. I had fun talking with you and playing friendlies with you. I remember that one time you took me out of tournament. You're hella cool for giving so many people rides to tournaments. The community should seriously give you a trophy or something. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Isai: It's funny how you don't answer my questions. Where the *****es at?

Shadow BTZO: **** talking is always fun with you. I still beat you in tournament that one time. But I know that was fluke, you're leagues better than me. I also have fun telling you to shut up while you're trying to announce matches. Your Sheik sucks, I took a game off it with Donkey Kong.

Mike666: Get whooped. Always and forever. You're the superior Marth. I will admit it. Now stop being scared to play me.

Ian: Why are you boostey? Stop being mediocre and start winning. I like talking to you about Smash. Main Marth, he's cheap as ****.

Frotaz: If my name was Cheyenne, I'd want to be called Frotaz too. I want to know one thing. Who is your main?

Freedom: Get off my nuts, I'm not that good.

Little Kid/Lun's Brother: I have no idea how I beat you with Yoshi.

Quak: You're enormous. Just playing. You've gotten a lot better since I've met you. No longer a random noob. Keep it up dude.

Falcomist: I remember when you came to my house a long time ago. At that time you weren't very good. Now it's like ****. Good **** on beating Chu that one time. You're too good.

Sheridan: Your jokes always crack me up, like your haircut does. Every time I play you, I lose. It's always close. Don't main game and Watch. He's not buff enough.

DK has the biggest biceps in the game.

Good luck to those who want to keep playing and improve.

"BOOTLE THE BEAST!!!!" HAHA LoL

me & bootle whoop on freedom all day!!

"if you can't beat bootle you can't beat me" LOL HAHAHAAHAHA

but you forgot about meh fool ****, and don't be a ***** dude i kno yo *** will be at upcomming tournaments, i wanna own you before you quit :laugh:

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
awwwwwwww bootle ****it. whyd u have to quit dude. i barely talked to you like ever but i remember that one time at OC3 you made me crack up the entire set between mew2king and pc chris

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
bootle will be back. and when he will, he's going to be like...zomg, everyone is so good. i suck, i quit at smash.

then i'll be like

bootle will be back. and when he......(you know the rest)

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Wtf matt well im sure you've made the decision thats best for u. Its truly been a pleasure not just smashing with you but just haning out with u in general . But what am i saying ill see u at work anyway haha latz

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
If you really think about our thread.

This is our chatroom basically.

It was even created after multiple other threads created long ago, but this one accelerescalated so much that..i think from what i researched, we have the overall best total views and posts in the entire Smash World Forums site.

lol

k. back to math work.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its cuz all the asians in the whole world are here =\

but yeah, no. smashboards' largest thread is in the backroom with over 15,000 posts and 231,000 views. you guys just might beat it though, eventually.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Before they made Brawl boards there was a thread in MD about Brawl that got an insane number of posts, I know it was at least 12,000, probably more.

The CT, Montreal, MI, and BC threads are all longer than the Norcal thread.

jmic

Smash Ace
You know what?

I'll post just to spite Rey. ;)

Double post FTW!

Too much booty in the pants...

DANCE, TOO MUCH BOOTY IN THE PANTS!
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

Zoap

Smash Master
wat kinda cookie? Sugar hopefully, although also acceptable is Chocolate Chip and those Mint cookies the girl scouts sell.

no nasty peanut butter cookies in this thread

fortune cookies are cool too

MyKo

Smash Lord
The mint ones..are to die for.

A pretty *** girl scout can sell me them, but i'd only be lured towards the cookies and ONLY THE MINT COOKIES...

*Drool slobber, leaves wallet behind and takes the cookies inside*

LOL

anyway. tired. clock out again 916am

The King

Smash Ace
You guys all have so many more posts than me it's disgusting. I think the record for being surpassed was back when i had like 290ish, and somebody who registered 3 days prior already had more.

I need to spam more or something lOpLoPlolPolOPPolol

...God that sucked.

King Out

MyKo

Smash Lord
You guys all have so many more posts than me it's disgusting. I think the record for being surpassed was back when i had like 290ish, and somebody who registered 3 days prior already had more.

I need to spam more or something lOpLoPlolPolOPPolol

...God that sucked.

King Out
LOPLOPLOPLOPLOPLOPLOPLOPDFLOPFDALFF
DAF
LO
LOP{
LO
LOP{
LO
LO
LO

KING "LOPLOPLOPLOPLOP"ED

LLOPLOPPLOPLOP!!!

my day is already made.

LOL

nap time.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ohh right, i sleep around for smash skills!

manacloud's an idiot. sounds like a personal problem when i hear the things he says about me. why's he hating on me that the only girlfriend he's ever had was online .. and spectated to be imaginary? LMAO

and it's common knowledge that majority of cali sucks on his balls religiously
i guess i shouldn't be surprised or disappointed

way to take your insecurities out on a person you actually dont know a thing about :/ good f'ing shlt, norcal. pretty sure i did absolutely nothing to cali, besides tell helen to shut the f up. but i guess that's another story. -____-;.

:(

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
ohh right, i sleep around for smash skills!

manacloud's an idiot. sounds like a personal problem when i hear the things he says about me. why's he hating on me that the only girlfriend he's ever had was online .. and spectated to be imaginary? LMAO

and it's common knowledge that majority of cali sucks on his balls religiously
i guess i shouldn't be surprised or disappointed

way to take your insecurities out on a person you actually dont know a thing about :/ good f'ing shlt, norcal. pretty sure i did absolutely nothing to cali, besides tell helen to shut the f up. but i guess that's another story. -____-;.

:(
.......*winks with 2 gun pointed fingers, tongue click, licks lips with gentle moans*

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't think that's what snuggles was implying in his post. Even if he was you can't just yell at all of Norcal : /

I don't know how we got on the subject of manacloud, but you're dead wrong if you think the "majority of cali sucks on his balls religiously."

Summary: Chill. Nobody here hates you or was talking **** about you.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
not the impression i was getting, hyuga.
and you can't blame me for being paranoid after i hear about multiple occasions of random smashers i've never heard of talking **** about me and believing all the crap mike says

i realize there are a lot of exceptions, and not the entire state of cali hates on me, but i'm pretty sure people are intelligent enough to realize whether or not it applies to them lmao

Top Bottom