• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
have fun at the biweekly guys. n_n looks like i won't be able to make it. make sure you come to modesto next week for another fun tournament.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
BTZO, if I run another biweekly I'm gonna ban a lot of stages and do like a comparison between the two rulesets.

BTW, if you come you should team with me or something, or bring Foxroar so I can team with him ^_^
If not, I'm looking for a friendly neighborhood Baysian.

I like how last biweekly I told people how I'd be really strict about teams deadline and like half the people STILL showed up between 12 and noon:30. Step it up people. Zoap's car, et al., were good enough to call ahead to say they'd be there though. Thank you.

Teams = 12.
Lunch break = when you get eliminated.
Singles signups ENDS AT 3
Singles STARTS AT 3:30
There is usually time between Swiss rounds to get something really quick especially if you played first, but you HAVE TO TELL ME OR ANOTHER T.O. BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Please be nice and do this so we can run things smoothly and not waste time.

DON'T BE LATE. I WILL BAN. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE AN AWESOME COMBO VIDEO THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vziStKcg6g

Again if you can't make it in time to sign up, but are definitely coming, you can have someone sign up for you by proxy, it's just so brackets can get made and we know to wait to call certain matches.
I'll be coming with foxroar, but he's teaming with me kthx haha.

And well, since it looks like it will be swiss again then technically you running it meaning you can set the stages but well, we'll talk about it there f3 hahah

Snap

Smash Ace
i dont think there's a way to deactivate a smashboards account.

the best you can do is get banned for 2 weeks.

have fun playing smash you idiots.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'll be coming with foxroar, but he's teaming with me kthx haha.

And well, since it looks like it will be swiss again then technically you running it meaning you can set the stages but well, we'll talk about it there f3 hahah
Dammit when was the last time you and Foxroar won a biweekly? Never. Bast.

And yeah I SET THE STAGES BETCH.

PS I'm coming back to Deep Norcal like Monday, F4. Or really AltF4, which is what you should do when you realize you're playing MS. HARHARHAR.

Haha WTF Snap that post of Lunin's is over 18 months old.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
SNAP i want you to try to ban yourself from smashboards LOOLOLOLO for the 2 weeks LOL

try to see if someone here ONLY from this thread and PAC WEST side will do it
L
LO
LO
LO
KLO
KLOP
LOP
LO
LO
LOP{
LO
LOP
LOP{

itll work if you spam 50x more than me =)

The King

Smash Ace
I can't believe Snap got post #8888. Lucky guy. Though you still seem intent on never smashing with Concord again. Stop building a future and have a life. ;)

King Out

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Oh please. Nobody quite has the jiggly OR the wiggly anymore than I do.

And Snap probably quoted an old text because this site is some stupid *** son of a *****. Sometimes it will direct you 7-8 pages before the page you actually clicked.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Snap said:
ah, i see. i wasn't sure what the deal was, like i didnt know if you were going to continue the biweeklies or not. but now that you say you'll have one on the 29th for sure, im very happy.

i can't make it on the 22nd because of stupid school, but by the 29th my class will be finished and i'll be a free man weeeeeeeeeee.

thx for hosting these mike666 <3

Edit: biweeklies' spelling

Edit:2

YOU GUYS OMG LOOK FAST BEFORE IT CHANGES:

ISAI HAS 666 POSTS LOL OMG
I believe Kizzo is hosting these...not Mike. Tsk tsk tsk *shakes head in disappointment*.

Miztik

Smash Master
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XILO you didnt King was from NorCal lollololololololololololool

hey kingwigglyjiggly you should go to the modesto tourney on the 15th to show who cant attend the biweeklie how good you are with jiggly

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

PS I'm coming back to Deep Norcal like Monday, F4. Or really AltF4, which is what you should do when you realize you're playing MS. HARHARHAR.

We've teamed in 6 tournaments I think this year, 2 we won, 3 we placed top 3, and 1 we got 17th (OC3). So yeah gg kthx =) (that was a guess but OC3 was only non top 3 lols)

LOL you'd like maple if u knew how to play...trust:)

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
My school actually canclled athletic games today cause of it. I live in the central f**king valley! were like surounded!

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Maple is pretty cool and nice and cute and the music is too good, but trust me World of Warcraft and many other MMORPGs on the market are simply better games.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

LOL "betch"

Zoap

Smash Master
Well guess what peeps, I have all the results from the first swiss biweekly uploaded on Tia, So register and view the bracket and such. For the swiss, i used Round Robin and just filled in who founght who, and how many points they got for that fight, I did not include wat round each person played each in which i will do later.

And I randomly selected team names for those who had none they are listed here:

SS+Zhu=Toothpicks of Death
Frotaz+Yen=The Death of a Lobster
Meep+KFC= Pimps of Dull Love
Bernard+Mike666= Knights of San Jose
Hyuga+Lucien= Babies of Sexieness
SideFx+Zoap=Full Frontal Nudity
TT+Kizzo= Pimps of the Destructive South
Lunin+Nek= Team Marshmallows of Beautiful Destruction
Delphiki+Quak=Kings of Breakfast Invincibillity
Bob$+HK= Imagine Us Naked
Ian+Arthur=Secret of a Marshmallow
Unknows=Prolleiac

So look for those teams when registering and the swiss results will be visible later

Oh yeah and here is the link LOL
http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=234

Snap

Smash Ace
Yaya, No problem. You should get something extra for hosting this tourney. I was going to get Karthic something too, but he said he was going out to eat later, so, Yeah. Oh, and Yes, If you can help me with my marth, That Would be great. Because hopefully I get higher than 13th place next time! XD

-Sky Hazuki-
what were you going to get karthik?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I won't be there. Seems I'll be at a funeral instead.

It's too bad. I was really looking forward to breaking stages again.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
did you know theres a fire in socal and norcal creating mile wide smog?

go outside and breathe carefully, or..dont even.

lol
there's actually like 7 fires in california right now.
The worse one is probably Henry Coe State Park, which is in Morgan hill.
Too all those attending the biweekly tomorrow: If you stay late enough you might get to see the angry red sunset!

Miztik

Smash Master
i play maple so i can mindlessly continue life.

Though i should study math and nap and eat and socialize and pretend im having a great time outside..

nevermind.

*alt tabs back to maple
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey myko what level are you and what sever do you play on

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey myko what level are you and what sever do you play on
All Smashers in NorCal play in Scania. Here are our lvls

Myko - 118 Ice/Light mage
ShadowBTZO - 79 Crusader
MC Mike (some noob) - 102 hermit
Serendipity - 50 Cleric
ProdigyKid - 101 ice/Light mage & 50 xbowman
TANG = FM wh0re

Others have stopped playing (Lunin, SilentSpectre, azndanny)

Top Bottom